[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Words cannot describe how tired I am of waiting for the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: khara.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
khara.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
Words cannot describe how tired I am of waiting for the last Rebuild. It's been almost four fucking years since the last one and there isn't even a trailer out. Maybe it's not worth it to get worked up about it but we're talking about the last movie. Then Anno can work with whatever he wants after that, simple as that.
>>
i can't tell what feels worse: that it's been almost 4 years since 3.0, or that i was actually once hyped to see 3.0.
>>
>>14342655
If Eva fans think 3.0 is any less shitty than the rest of the titles in the franchise then they're deluded.
>>
>>14342708

t. grecofag
>>
>>14342727
>t. /m/ - Mecha
fty
>>
>waiting for a cashgrab

The only thing that I'm anticipating is the shitstorm that will result from it.
>>
>>14342708
Depends on how you look at it. If you're in it for the dark, philosophical and existencial theme then yes, the new movies suck. However, if you're in it for action and cgi fights and stuff then well... at least there's 2.0.
>>
>>14342744
And if your looking for Shinji's homosexual embrasure, congrats! 3.0 has taken care of that for you.
>>
File: 380_20160427191801_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
380_20160427191801_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>14342655
Try being a Half-Life fan.

9 YEARS
>>
The third movie was literally Anno getting right up to your face and yelling FUCK YOU. Why do you want more?
>>
>>14343035
It was a FUCK YOU in the face of those interested in the plot because it literally goes nowhere and shit fucking happens without a proper exposition; but what's worse is that's a also a giant BUY OUR MERCHANDISE YOU NEETS with the whole "pilots are 28 but still look like 14" and the whole gay shit for fujoshi.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.