[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might Gaine's inclusion in SRWV got me interested in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 517IZk3yu5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg (83 KB, 241x299) Image search: [Google]
517IZk3yu5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
83 KB, 241x299
Might Gaine's inclusion in SRWV got me interested in the Brave series.

What all's been subbed?
>>
>>14342573
Everything except Dagwon is fully subbed. Might Gaine has crabstick subs though.
>>
>>14342573
Dagwon if fully subbed. and half of Might Gaine has crabsticks. The second half, I believe.
>>
>>14342608
>Dagwon is fully subbed
It is? My bad then, I thought it was stalled
>>
>>14342602
>>14342608
>>14342616
Man I must be shit at google and nyaa doesn't turn up much. I can't find any of this stuff save Might Gaine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJU9nuDxPTGnuX2WZriZVBg/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/user/Soreepeong/playlists

Batches aren't out yet, but here's completed subs for Dagwon, Goldran and Exkaiser.
>>
>>14342673
Thanks man

And I managed to find the rest on bakabt. Cheers
>>
>>14342616
The thing is that the majority of Subdivers' releases are on Youtube until further notice (in other words, doing enough QC before doing torrent files).
>>
>>14342718
That's not likely to change anytime soon since he'd rather work on Ganbaruger, Daigunder and whatever that other thing is that he's currently subbing

>>14342573
Don't expect great animation out of anything except Da Garn and GGG, and even those have quite a bit of stock footage. Incidentally, those are also my top two favorites behind Goldran. A lot of people really like J-Decker as well, though it wasn't my thing. Can't say I've seen many people recommend the other four shows, and I wouldn't do so either.

Anyway, I suggest trying Goldran first, and not just because it's the best. If you can stomach all the stock animation in it, you'll be fine with watching any other entry in the series.
>>
>>14342776
>that other thing
Musashi Road.
>>
I believe the first 29 episodes of Gaine are properly subbed, and the rest is HK subs
>>
How come Da-Garn never explained why Sakurakouji could do what she did? When Yanchar first appears and she smiles at him, I thought they were going to reveal that she came from his planet, but nope.
>>
>>14348438
That's still subs, though.
>>
>>14348932
Because it wasn't an important detail, I presume
I mean, if you can already accept the existence of magical planet guardian robots and aliens, a girl who can talk with animals and that has premonitions is hardly a stretch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.