[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devilman Lady, more like Rapeman Lady
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (159 KB, 728x1062) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
159 KB, 728x1062
What the fuck kind of story was that?

All storytelling conventions you know of is thrown out of the window for Go Nagai's sexual fantasies.

It almost felt like hentai, ALMOST.
>>
>>14342005
>All storytelling conventions you know of is thrown out of the window
I sure hate it when my stories don't follow conventions that are in my comfort zone!
>>
>>14342007
It's not like he was doing some kind of avant-garde high literary experimentation, anon.
>>
>>14342035

no but that doesn't mean you can't use uncomfortable subjects as the basis or element of a story

art reflects life and life can be pretty shitty
>>
>>14342474

Not the way Nagai does it.
>>
>>14342474
I don't think melodramatic satanic rape happens as often as you think it does.
>>
>>14343048
Spoken like a true cisgender white male.
>>
>>14342005

It was gr8 m8 y the h8?
>>
>>14343048

Isn't that all the more reason to explore it in fiction?
>>
>>14342005

Told you it was shit.
>>
>>14343048
>melodramatic satanic rape happens

Sounds awesome! I gotta read this.
>>
Anime Jun > Manga Jun
>>
>>14344494

It loses its appeal when you're past 15.
>>
>>14344521
So should giant robots, in theory, and yet here you are
>>
>>14344499
This. And BD fucking where? It aired on HDTV apparently.
>>
>>14344499
this was superior to the manga, yet no one talks about it
>>
>>14344494
does the lady in the op do the raping

that would be cool
>>
>>14347788
Because everyone assums the opposite
Feel free to convince me that its better than Nagai's plot though, ill gladly watch it if its true
>>
>>14348257
it's the same plot as the original Devilman and it really isn't superior. It's just kinda boring.
>>
>>14342005
>almost felt like hentai
Get prepared for more. The ride doesn't end there.

>>14344499
Is the anime any good? People always shit on it but it did have a good director.
>>
>>14348813
It is good, though doesn't have much to do with the manga. Chiaki Konaka was the head writer, too.
>>
>>14342005

Did you already read the inferno chapter, where the story starts to become clearer, and the long final part where you should get the point of everything? Anyway there's an explanation to the sexual scenes and it fit perfectly with story and characters.

honestly:

devilman manga : devilman tv series = devilman lady manga : devilman lady tv series
>>
>>14347788

I preferred the manga, the anime was ok.
dat Asuka Ran in both versions tho, I wouldn't mind raping her if you catch my drift.
>>
>>14350239
The anime changes a lot of plot/premise right?
Does Satan ever get to show up in it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.