[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamen Rider Amazons 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: dvd_snapshot_15.20.jpg (66 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
dvd_snapshot_15.20.jpg
66 KB, 720x540
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-10/
>>
>>14341393
We Believe now.
>>
Hot damn, the hype continues.
>>
>we NEVER now
>>
>>14341679
Huh?
You mean they're all zombie? Dead humanoid bug?
>>
>>14341393
>that OP pic
Is OT into Simpsonwave now?
>>
>>14341720
They're talking about Sigma I believe.
>>
>>14341720
Sigma's the zombie
>>
That closeup on Jin's face revealed just how silly his moustache actually is.
>>
>>14341393
Overtime when are the bots coming back!
>>
First episode that I was a lil bored by

They've retreaded the ethical handwringing a lot and it's about time for Haruka to shit or get off the pot for real this time.

Still a fun series though, and the fights when they got to them were good.
>>
Have you been up all night eating cheese?
>>
Man I love Jin. Every scene he's in he captures it.
>>
i was hoping each episode was an hour long on release but im dumb
>>
>>14342089
there's one back
>>
File: tfw no gf.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Maehara, that was heartless.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Maehara, that was heartless.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
>>14342358
I think I'm blind
>>
>>14342810
hahahahaha loved that part

I really like that Nanaha is as emotionally hardened as Jin or maybe moreso, not what you'd expect these days for ladies with unstoppable flesh eating boyfriends. could've easily made her deluded instead.
>>
>Maehara transforms back
>there are holes and scuffs all over his suit

Well, that explains why Haruka's clothes are always beat to hell.

>>14342810

I loved that scene when she was patching him up later. It drives home that Jin hides a lot of guilt and bitterness behind his cocky dickbag facade and Nanaha is scared of and for him all the time, but hides it behind a cold, stone-faced exterior. Them locking eyes for a moment with those soft expressions was pretty powerful.
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
Why does this guy always look like he's been stung by a million bees.
>>
>>14343053
Probably because he's lived the life of a salary-man, and now he's just realized how badly he fucked up. Causing a mild case of tourette's syndrome.
>>
File: BelieveInAmazon-1024x683.png (535 KB, 725x605) Image search: [Google]
BelieveInAmazon-1024x683.png
535 KB, 725x605
>>14341477
>>
>>14342985
Same here, the way they both opened up to each other was a wonderful thing even if they both already knew what the other was thinking anyway.
>>
>>14343053

His whole demeanor is really stiff and awkward. I don't know if that's supposed to mean something.
>>
>>14343053
Didn't Maehara punch him in the face an episode or two ago? I think that's why his eye is closed like that. He is a very anal character in general though.
>>
Man, another intense episode. I'm assuming the salaryman guy told tachibana about tiger lock, but why?

As Amazon got a second season, I wonder how they'll continue it. I really hope S1 doesn't end on a cliffhanger with most of the Amazons still living.
I wonder if they'd ever bring in other Riders, make references to Geddon, etc.
>>
>>14343439
>but why?
Because he'll get fired by the boss and raped by undead amazons if he doesn't help them.
>>
>>14343439
As much as people bitch about NEXT and FIRST, I'd love to see an entirely revitalized Showa group teaming up.
>>
>>14343066
Actually I live in Armour Zone
>>
Anyone think it's funny that he just had a tripod on the side?
>>
>>14341393
I don't get the joke.
Last week's pic neither.
>>
>>14341742
>Simpsonwave
The interwebs are weird.
>>
File: a damn good question.jpg (436 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a damn good question.jpg
436 KB, 1280x720
I don't get Jin anymore senpai literally wanting to kill ALL amazons including himself when he willingly became one is too weird for me. It's not even like he created these things nor is it like Amazons contract some contagious highly deadly virus. What the fuck man. This character went from interesting to fucking loony.
>>
New amazons don't eat? How do they work then? Don't they get all their strength from being fed? Also, why not seek this path from the beginning? These would have been completely harmless.
>>
>>14343902
It's implied he had a large hand in developing the Amazon cells concept (he was formally a cell biologist working for Nozama). Turning himself into one was to simply put himself on equal grounds (strength-wise I suppose) to make good on his promise to eradicate the Amazons from a sense of responsibility, which now includes himself. Turning himself into one was a means to an ends. Thats my 2 cents anyway.
>>
>>14343923

Why would a dead person need food?
>>
>>14343923
I assume it has something to do with the fact that these "new amazons" are strictly zombies. Maybe "not eating" might actually just mean not consuming humans.
>>
>>14343933
Because amazon cells themselves are not dead, despite them puppeting a dead person? Because better zombies?
>>
>>14343944

But isn't the food purely to keep the cells from going berserk and taking you over? I thought you need to eat other amazons to power up
>>
>>14343963
Eating anything that isn't regular food seems to do the opposite and make the cells go even more berserk. Amazons keep eating people and turning more and more animalistic the more time passes after their initial awakening. If amazon cells didn't need to eat, they wouldn't force infinite hunger on their host.

I thought the implication was that amazon cells ate the person until they were a husk they used as a blueprint to fuck around on their own, and eating while medicated just happened to give them something else to munch on beside your body.
>>
I wonder if they'll explain Mamoru.
As he's one of the more "docile" Amazons, I wonder how he's different from say Jin or Haruka.

His childlike manner may be something though. As they've done experiments on a variety of subjects, maybe Mamoru is an ACTUAL child, and the Amazon cells forced his growth to his adult state.
>>
>>14344138
The character is supposed to be a child, but having a child acting all the time is a pain in the ass because of their attitude so they change the character into a teenager.
That's my guess.
>>
>>14343902
You're fucking retarded. You haven't paid attention AT ALL.
>>
>>14344138
We still don't know how Amazons were made in the first place, so I'm just gonna believe he's got brain damage.

Every other Amazon seems to be a functioning human being in terms of mental capacity.
>>
>>14344816

I thought the original batch of Amazons were just grown and assumed human form on their own.

Talk and implications in this episode makes me think that Haruka is a prototype/proof-of-concept for the reanimated corpse New Amazons Sigma was the field test model for.
>>
Does Sigma not understand that Mamoru is not for bullying?
>>
>I will beat you in x moves

I fucking love these kinds of things, too bad I don't see much of it.
>>
>>14344811
>You haven't paid attention AT ALL.
That can be thrown back at you since you're being an autist right about now and getting something entirely different from that inquiry.

Also you forgot your point in your little PMS episode.
>>
>>14343149
japanese corporate culture really
>>
>>14343439
loyalty to the corp > loyalty to your direct boss

also ambition. and not wanting to get fired/murdered
>>
I fucking hate Mamoru and i'm gonna be glad once he dies.
I fucking hate Sister and i'm glad she gets BTFO everytime
I love Nozomi, Sniper and Conman they are cool.
Shido is fine also over-time should have for giggles changed from "You'll be in my crosshairs" to "i'll have you in my sight"
Jim was good this episode
Jin's gal was great

I'm excited for episode 11 .
>>
>>14343932
Also is a common trope for the riders use the power source of their enemies to fight them
>>
>>14343850
They called him beforehand so it makes sense he could set it up
>>
>>14346000
>hates mamoru

are you hitler
>>
>>14343923
I assume that what they mean is that the zombies don't have the craving to kill and devour. They still need their protein, which they get from eating food or protein pills.

Either way, the zombie version seems great. They're controllable, have memories that allows them to fight more effectively than a totally brain dead zombie, have no conscience/morals and they don't go around randomly killing and eating everyone around themselves.
>>
>>14347807
He's probably Gandhi. Hates them beef eaters.
>>
WHO THE YOU ARE YOU
I AM THE YOU INSIDE OF YOU
>>
Well then, time for the suffering to start

spoilers from 11

Mamoru deals the finishing blow to Maehara
Back at the base he complains his burgers arent tasting very good, mr funnyman tastes it an says its the same as always
Mamoru gives a long good look to the people around
Flashback to the restaurant brawl, Mamoru when knocked into a table, saw a person-patty and ate it
Back to present, he licks his lips
12 preview shows mamoru bloodied and crazed, and pic related
>>
File: It's Happening Drive.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
It's Happening Drive.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>14349810
>>
>>14349810
It would be ironic if those amazons who consumed small amounts of human meat in order to stave off their transformation into monsters only hastened the process (or even worse initiated it) when they ate the humanburgers.
>>
>>14351203
Judging by the reaction on Mamoru, it seems likely to be the case.
>>
Jin and Nanaha are cute as fuck.
>>
>>14341393
GTFO
>>
File: Whu.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Whu.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>Alpha
>Omega
>Sigma
Anymore?

And we don't want to anymore from you Haruka. You're working with a bunch of exterminators, don't act like a humanitarian.
>>
>>14352470
Phi's and Chi-za
>>
>>14352470
Beta, Delta, Epsilon?
>>
>>14352470
>>14352577
Gamma, Metroid, Samus
>>
File: Ck2CL1CWkAAP5C2.jpg (18 KB, 1196x112) Image search: [Google]
Ck2CL1CWkAAP5C2.jpg
18 KB, 1196x112
Looks like Operation Tlaloc will be a success
>>
>>14349810
>Mamoru is going to go feral and needs to be put down

I-it's not fair
>>
>>14352470
Coke, Pepsi, Spirit?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.