[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite and worst angel? Pic related. A good example of art-over-budget--it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kekiel.jpg (6 KB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
kekiel.jpg
6 KB, 208x156
Favorite and worst angel?

Pic related. A good example of art-over-budget--it's barely animated but it looks cool as hell with all those reflections on it. And I still think the idea of this giant 3D orb being the real shadow of some dimensional shadow monster is really clever.

Worst is that crab thing in the volcano.
>>
Best angel for me is either the Three eye one or the expand arms one, since they look cool and their fights in the TV series and Rebuilds were hype as fuck, worst is probably Bardiel, since it ruined EVA 03 and Toji's chance of being cool.
>>
Best is sea monster or orbit drop

Worst is spider or magma thing
>>
Best Angel coming through.

Worst angel? Probably the 'walks on water spider-thing' from 2.22. Awesome fight scene, stupid angel.
>>
>>14339949
All my yes
>>
>>14339949
Big fan of Ramiel, to be sure. Really liked what they did with it's firing sequence in the rebuild.

Couldn't stand Matarael, the 4-legged spider thing with the acid tears or whatever. Design was a hard meh and it showed up in service of that super meandering "we need to use teamwork, guys" super rote plotline. Filler angle for a filler episode.
>>
The worst is probably drinking bird from 2.22, and the crying spider

I have a huge soft spot for the giant aquatic angel from Asukas introductory episode, and the weird abstract orb. Honorable mention is Tinfoil arms angel for having the best fight scene but physical threats in eva are kinda dull.
>>
>>14341932

I always felt like that episode was important simply because it hypes you up that its gonna be okay, its all coming together. Make the descent into madness all the more sad. Helps accentuate the tragedy. Also, like it for the nod to Giant Robo.
>>
>>14339949
Fuck best angel. Ramiel is the best character in the show.
>>
>>14342542
>All that hate for Matarael
It's like my second favorite after Leliel. I love the episode too, there's something peaceful about it.

Least favorite is probably Shamshel (good episode though) or Armisael.
>>
File: 1283820341842.jpg (218 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
1283820341842.jpg
218 KB, 975x1000
>>14339808
>>
computer virus sucked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.