[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woof also Laggrange thread. Just finished up season 1. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
Woof

also Laggrange thread. Just finished up season 1. It was pretty nice.
>>
really dug the whole "chair" thing they where doing
>>
File: Inverted Maru~.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Inverted Maru~.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>14338515
S1 was pretty damn maru. S2 not so much.
>>
Lagrange is great.

People will probably show up and tell you that the second season is bad. Just ignore them and watch it. While it does hit one or two rough spots, it's still a lot of fun.

Now go watch it before spoilers get posted here.
>>
>>14338522

I heard as much but I really need more Lan in my life
>>
only one season was made, sadly.
>>
>>14338515
Don't watch season 2.
>>
I just love the "don't watch the second season" meme.
>>
>>14338618

well Ill have to wait and see. Im usually pretty good about not letting other people temper my expectations
>>
>>14338618
>meme

yes, meme.
>>
>>14338642
When it affects just about every show with an explicit second season?

A meme, yes.
>>
>>14338660

no, it's just a complete letdown. it has nothing to do with other shows.
>>
>>14338670
You're an idiot.
We're talking about the rampant "s2 is always worse" plague, not individual cases of it.
>>
S2 isn't as good as S1.

But going "don't watch the second season" is fucking dumb. Let the OP do what he wants and form his own opinion.
>>
>>14338682

only ones i'm aware of are dtb and legrange. both are true.
>>
File: 1341802674003.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1341802674003.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
>>14338690
Inverted Maru here, I totally agree with you. It isn't as good but far from unwatchable.
>>
File: sachi and lan wan.jpg (188 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
sachi and lan wan.jpg
188 KB, 600x760
S2 has its funny moments, but overall I like S1 for the comfy moments. The Specials and OVA are worth checking out if you haven't already.

Sachi best girl.
>>
oh, Lan, you goddamn adorable retard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfllRAqUrM
>>
I want to fug Madoka.
>>
>>14339462
Lan, please.
>>
I liked s2 too.
Still waiting for it to get in SRW.
Anon watch the ova, it takes place between s1 and s2, and is one of the best things the show offers despite not having mecha battles.
>>
File: 1342639202883.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1342639202883.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>14341937

yeah I did see that. It was pretty cozy. Fake town was pretty truman showy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.