[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSV-R Return of Johnny Ridden vol 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v11-000.png (2 MB, 1128x1600) Image search: [Google]
MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v11-000.png
2 MB, 1128x1600
Nozaku coming at you with more Return of Johnny Ridden.

Volume 11

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mrlwahln18ulgjo/MSV-R_Return_of_Johnny_Ridden_vol_11.zip

Updated pastebin with other things I translated.

http://pastebin.com/zDqTp4hj

Big thanks to Delta again for the photoshop work for this volume.
>>
Thanks again. On a side note, have you seen the G no Kagenin thread?
>>
Yes, already downloaded it. Will flip through it later.
>>
There's one more volume before you're caught up on the tanks right?

Also, any plans on doing Gundam Katana?
>>
>>14338079
Thanks again man
>>
Thanks.
>>
>>14338079
Nozaku please continue Ghost, Deacon was begging for someone to translate it.

Ask for his raws and do it, please
>>
is the manga the same quality of the cover, because it looks pretty good.

thanks mate.
>>
>>14338502
this manga is pure shit, like the all old gundam manga were until Crossbone
>>
>>14338520
>Johnny Ridden no Kaikan started in 2010
>Crossbone started in 1994

Also, Crossbone goes to shit starting with Ghost.
>>
>>14338520
>crossbone
>good

nice joke mate.
>>
File: MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v11-028.jpg (331 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v11-028.jpg
331 KB, 1129x1600
>>14338125
Yes.
And yes, it's a "must do" on my project list. Though I'll leave the next major project to be decided by a vote. Possibly after the next update.
Though I will try to keep up with new volumes of MSV-R as they come out.

>>14338179
I'll ask, though like I said above, I'll hold a vote for the next new project.

>>14338502
I found these scans online somewhere and they seem to be of the digital sort. So the quality is a bit less than my own scans. 60mb for this vs my scans being around 100mb per volume.
Also. the Chairman has good taste.
>>
>>14338179

Yeah, there wasn't a whole lot of begging on the image about Ghost on the facebook group. Exaggerate much?
>>
File: Billy from Predator - thanks.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Billy from Predator - thanks.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
You da man, Nozaku!
>>
Jesus we live in the golden age of gundam manga right now, every other day somethings being translated
>>
Thanks for everything Nozaku!

>>14338935
Group? Which group?
>>
>>14339212
Zeonic's facebook page.
>>
>>14338868
This girl practically seems like the scariest person in the story so far. Does she really only work for Hoover?
>>
>>14338079
I hope one day this and Assassination of Gihren Zabi will be animated. They just make everyone seem so damn competent. What would happen if Ark Performance had a story with M'Quve?
>>
>>14339609
Let's just pray that Thunderbolt's OVA got enough positive reception for more adaptations.
>>
>>14338520
All crossbones are good
>>
>>14339609
>M'quve and the Secrets of the Vase
>>
>>14338079
Absolutely based, thanks for continuing to do this.

I remember years back people on /m/ said Johnny Ridden was too boring to do anything with, how glad I am this manga proves them wrong.
>>
>>14338079
Thank you, Nozaku! MSV-R is my favorite gundam series yet.

Nobody is written to be retarded in it, and your translations are as well excellent.
>>
>>14341739
>M'quve: Secret of Blue Vase
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMA KIMI NO D'ING
>>
>>14338079
>Oh god, the Gundam head moved to follow Ingrid
IT'S ALIVE
NEWTYPE MAGIC
>>
I'm seconding the request to continue Ghost. We've already got another Crossbone manga on the way, so Ghost needs to continue.
>>
>>14342640
Thirding. The ending will be less confusing if the context is known clearly.
>>
>>14342826
Curtis uses a point blank I-Field to deflect the Midas's Beam Cape crippling it and then slashes the cockpit open, Kizo dies. Then, Curtis and Belle enter a cold capsule and sleep while the Ghost uses inertia to take them near Earth while the Manzana Flor+Squid carrying the virus go to the sun.

A boy that Curtis saved from Zanscare finds their capsule in UC 170 and awakes them, Font activates the Ghost again. Curtis and Jack survived

Dust is set in UC 168
>>
>>14342873
Correction to your summary: font saves the kid.
>>
>>14339212
>>14339079
>>14341775
>>14341789
Any time.

>>14342640
Noted.

This volume is now live on Bato.to Updated info on mangaupdates should be up soon too.
>>
>>14345554
FT raws available on raw sites
>>
Thanks, Nozaku. You're the /m/an.

You said you'll cast a vote for what you'll work on next, but what will be the choices? I'm just curious.
>>
>>14342873
I wonder what the Crossbone Dust will look like and HG Phantom when? And HG Diona when? And HG Divinidad when? And HG Diona when?
>>
>>14345692
I've never read Crossbone, but is the story good? The mobile suit design and art are totally bad, so why do people still like it? Is it the story? Something else?
>>
>>14345709
Read it for yourself. I don't really know how to explain or defend it really, but it's enjoyable for a while. I wouldn't say it's very good but it has a charm that I happen to find pleasing.
>>
>>14345709
Pirate robots
>>
>>14345726
I've been curious to read it, but the art has always turned me off. I guess one day I'll try to just read through it.

>>14345729
Good argument
>>
>>14345650
No probs.

So here's what my future boat will look like. I will start work on Gundam 00P soon and if all goes well and according to plan, I plan to juggle a novel and a manga series. I ALSO promised to pick up Hathaway's Flash if Deacon ends up dropping it. (I might overwhelm myself with all that but I'll cross that bridge if/when I get there.
So the current major projects I'm considering are the following:

0081 Wrath of Varuna (the final 2 volumes)
Crossbone Ghost (depending on what Deacon ends up doing with it)
Katana
Far East Japan
Ixab-Goddess of the Fallen Soldiers (scans pending)
Igloo 603
Zero Old Zakus
MS Boys
>>
>>14345868
Consider my vote for "anything UC wankfests"
>>
>>14345868
I'd love to see Katana translated.

Far East Japan sounds sort of interesting though, maybe, I don't know.

The other 0079 manga on that list just sound like typical zeon wank to me.

Does anyone happen to know where I can read the first volumes of 0081? Googling only yielded me some dead links.
>>
>>14345958
Never mind that last thing, looks like I only needed to search a little deeper.
>>
>>14345868
>0081 Wrath of Varuna (the final 2 volumes)
The final? Why?

Was a few of them translated?
>>
>>14345958
Far East Japan is Zeon wank too if you wanna be technical.
>>
>>14345868
But are you going to put out a chapter every two weeks like he's doing if he drop it?
>>
>>14345985
The way the summary was described didn't make out sound so much like zeon wank. But maybe we'll see if Nozaku ends up translating it.

Seriously, I'll never understand why there's so many mangas about Zeeks and Zakus, while so few with GMs and feddies.

Katana, Feddie Hooligans and the manga who's name I don't remember that had the Hazel are the only ones that come to mind.
>>
>>14346035

Really? The entire cast is Zeon... Zeonic summarized some of it as the series was coming out. (I trust his info over the wiki)

http://www.zeonic-republic.net/?page_id=2943
>>
>>14345958
Ixab was a fresh look into 0079 I thought. It's not fanwank for either side and it follows how stuff goes down inside Island Iffish during Operation British.

>>14345975
The first 2 volumes of 4 were translated, though I don't know by whom. And that reminds me, the last 60 or so pages of vol 4 were never scanned. I'd better get on that.

>>14345985
Yup.

>>14345993
I honestly don't know. I don't know what my future work load and schedule will look like so suffice it to say I'll put out chapters as I'm able to. Much like I'm doing now. I don't hold to any particular schedule, other than aim for a volume of manga a month.

>>14346035
I definitely liked it so I'm interested in TLing it, that is, if /m/ votes for it.
>>
>>14346138

Well, let's pray that Deacon continues his work at the pace he's going for Hathaway's Flash otherwise we'll never see the end.
>>
>>14345868
Uchuu no Ixtab looks the most cool, almost all of this list looks cool as fuck except ghost.

I vote for anything Zeon Related, fuck those feddie scum
>>
For some reason I completely blanked out on the fact that this takes place before CCA.
>>
>>14347072
>Not supporting obviously superior Feds

You tryna start another war, scum?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.