[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ununtrium -> Nihonium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nihonium.jpg (1 MB, 2929x2557) Image search: [Google]
nihonium.jpg
1 MB, 2929x2557
>http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/09/481410462/hello-nihonium-scientists-name-4-new-elements-on-the-periodic-table
>Nihonium and symbol Nh, for the element 113

Can the quest for Super Alloy Z finally begin?
>>
>>14337956

If it can exist more than a few nano seconds
>>
I thought that was Danny Devito from the thumbnail
>>
>>14337956
Woot!
>>
>Nihonium
Is that what they make katanas from?
>>
>>14338355
Sorta. See, after a swordsmith folds the steel over 1000 times, its entire structure changes to become the element Nihonium.

A similar process is used in the making of Stalinium, though even Stalinium cannot stand against Nihonium.
>>
oh shit... so does that mean w'll see Dr. Hell crushing Trump's balls on international TV in a couple of months?
>>
>>14338322
Is Nihonium the major component in monster condoms for magnum dongs?
>>
>>14338446
>Hilary/Trump Baron Ashura

Glorious.
>>
>It's radioactive
Shit, here I was thinking Kouji Kabuto would never die, but it seems like he'll get radiation poisoning not long after the show ends.
>>
>>14339077
What they don't tell you is that Mazinger is lined with a protective layer of poop and paraffin wax to keep radiation from the crewed portions of the mech.
>>
>>14339243
that's the ingredient to refine it into the alloy chogokin Z
>>
>>14337956
>Nihonium
>not Japanium
You had one job, nips
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.