[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing a volume, or do they never explain where Boss Borot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: borotpeace.png (632 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
borotpeace.png
632 KB, 625x469
Am I missing a volume, or do they never explain where Boss Borot comes from in the manga?
>>
>>14333402
Supposedly, two publications of the Mazinger manga (Shonen Jump and Terebi Magazine) got mixed up, so what's been scanlated only covers the edition that has those.
>>
>>14333448
Oh, that sucks. I think the Toie explanation of "Boss and friends dressed up like ghosts and got the scientists to build him a robot out of junk because he was jealous" fits fine.
>>
So I've started watching the Toei anime for the first time and Kouji and Sayaka aren't nearly as mean to each other as I was told they are. When does that start?
>>
>>14333455
Them dressing up like KKK members was amazing.

>>14336971
Later on
>>
outside a cave
with a box of scraps
>>
>>14336971
It starts up later. Early on they're just all tsun for each other like usual.
>>
>>14337082
Nah, it just took until episode 3 for them to start being mean-spirited. They seemed perfectly polite to each other for the first two
>>
>>14337127
Oh yeah, my bad. I'm thinking of the bigger stuff, like their constant yelling matches.
>>
>>14337127
It gets worse.
>>
>>14337140
There's an episode that makes most abusive households look like a meditation retreat.
>>
>>14333402
Ues
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.