[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After a mishap while transferring data from one HD to another,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
After a mishap while transferring data from one HD to another, I've managed to regain most of my Gundam pictures that were lost.
However I can't seem to find that gif of Bernie's Zaku kai in the rain, that looks like it's crying.

Anyone have that on hand?
>>
Even looking through the archives I'm having a hard time finding it. Does no one have it?
>>
File: Smile.gif (4 MB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
Smile.gif
4 MB, 604x340
>>14333386
I thought I had it saved somewhere, but it's one of those things that I see so often that I never save it.
Sorry.
>>
I don't have it either.
Honestly you're better off making it yourself at this pointment.
>>
I thought if I came back after a several hours someone might reply.
/wsr/ wasn't of any help if anyone was wondering.

>>14333744
Yeah I know. Trying to watch the Gundam series in chronological order right now though, and I haven't gotten up to it yet.

One final bump
>>
>>14334847
I know exactly the one you're thinking of but I don't think I ever saved. As someone who's been fucked over by a hard drive crash lately you ahve my sympathies.
>>
>>14335025
It's surprisingly really hard to find!
It's like the only place it ever was posted on was 4chan and nowhere else. But even in the archives I went through many pages without getting a hit.
>>
It turns out that i have no idea how timing loops to sync properly is a huge hassle and I'm not very good at it.
Another bump for hope.
>>
>>14333386
No
>>
Back to front page with ya.

Also pinning my hopes on this and getting that gif as well.
>>
File: 5630847325.jpg (88 KB, 716x480) Image search: [Google]
5630847325.jpg
88 KB, 716x480
You mean like this OP?
>>
>>14346291
That's neither a gif nor a webm.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPckmftMgY8
>>
>>14346291
Like that, yes. But animated.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.