[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Kaixa Phone is a cellphone. > Kaixa Shot is a digital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 555-ar-kaixablaygun.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
555-ar-kaixablaygun.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
> Kaixa Phone is a cellphone.
> Kaixa Shot is a digital camera.
> Kaixa Pointer is a pair of binoculars.

...And the fuck is this supposed to be?
>>
>>14330827
An X Chi
>>
>>14330827
What, don't you carry a giant X around with you at all times? How are you going to tell someone if they answered a question wrong?
>>
>>14330890

Punch them. Easy.
>>
Looks like what you have there is a standard issue Blaygun
>>
>>14330827
I thought they were horizontal scales. You know, that thing construction workers use to see if a surface is flat and not slanted

>Kaixa Shot
I don't remember Kaixa having one of those?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
A Lug Wrench?
>>
>>14330920
>You know, that thing construction workers use to see if a surface is flat and not slanted
You mean a level?
>>
>>14330827
It's a cigarette lighter.
>>
>>14330827
A weapon
>>
>>14330937
Is that what it's called? I was blanking out on the name
>>
They just went fuck it and made a viable weapon that would get alot of toy sales.
>>
An x-ray obviously
>>
File: 555-ar-kaixablaygun1.jpg (12 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
555-ar-kaixablaygun1.jpg
12 KB, 240x400
>>14330827
It's a prayer cross, of which we use to worship our Lord and Savior Kusaka and to ward off vile Orphnoch scum.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.