[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Baron Ashura hate cruise ships? He's always blowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 4758-725981804.jpg (21 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
4758-725981804.jpg
21 KB, 400x370
Why does Baron Ashura hate cruise ships? He's always blowing them up. Just started the Skull Army episode and he just fucking blows one up. When it comes to testing a mechanical beast, he loves fucking up a cruise ship. Does he just hate shipping in general?
>>
File: a9.jpg~original.jpg (363 KB, 1201x1538) Image search: [Google]
a9.jpg~original.jpg
363 KB, 1201x1538
Maybe he/she is German?
>>
>>14329760
Baron Assurance gets no vacation hours.
>>
Well, Dr.Hell gave them different tasks. Count almost headless got a flying fortress so he guards the sky.

Baron has a super sub and an underwater base, and governs the sea around the crabstick island. So basically goes "get of my yard!"
>>
>>14329760
I'm glad someone else noticed this.

Also, sure are a lot of posts about Toiezinger popping up nowadays. Are people finally getting around to watching the Discotek release because it was encoded somewhere?
>>
>>14329998
That's what I'm doing.

>Dat fucking scene where Sayaka thinks Koji's been perving on her and the two fight while Baron Ashura listens in.

Baron Ashura is cute.
>>
>>14329998
Well, it's not because it's encoded; I'm mounting the ripped DVDs using Daemon Tools and watching them that way.
>>
>>14329998
Well it helps that the whole thing is on Nyaa: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=772436

Also, Sasword has been putting out Great Mazinger episodes at a machine gun rate (assuming that Discotek's upcoming announcements won't put a stop to that).
>>
>>14329788
It's funny because the Lustiania did have munitions on it.
>>
>>14330988
Yep. But hey, wartime propaganda.
>>
Holy fuck, Kouji and Sayaka have always been a bit boisterous and teasing but that last episode was crazy levels of violence towards each other.

Also, it's interesting how the dynamic has shifted a bit now that Boss has his robot.
>>
>>14329760
I'd guess it's just because they're big targets with loads of people on them, and obviously if you work for Dokta Hellu you have to be willing to pull some heinous shit. At least it's not like that time with Glossam, or one of the other underwater beasts, where not only was the shio blown to smithereens but they insisted on killing all of the survivors too.

>>14329998
I'm doing it.
Great shit.

>>14330056
That was the best part of that episode.
>>
>>14331175
Yeah, that episode was pretty crazy. By the way, is it just me or did the earlier episodes seem to follow loose arcs? First few episodes were about Kouji learning to pilot Mazinger, then there were the water episodes, then the rise of the aerial mechanical beasts where Mazinger Must Fly, then after Brocken's introduced, it kinda feels a bit disjointed so far. No real theme running through episodes at this time. Hell, even Brocken and Ashura seem to be getting along now.
>>
>>14331195
There's kinda loose arcs post-Brocken too, but it's not quite as prevalent. I'm somewhere at ~56 or ~58 so I couldn't tell you too well.
>>
File: HELLU.png (414 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
HELLU.png
414 KB, 720x542
What a wicked man.
>>
>>14331195
There's an arc of sorts with armored mecha beasts after Dr.Hell steals the raw super alloy material. It's in the second half of the 50s.

And then the show starts throwing a bunch of multi-part stories starting from episode 68 with only a couple of standalone episodes between them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.