[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who's turn it to be reviewed by ANN? http://www.a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: mobile-suit-gundam-zz-2.jpg (326 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mobile-suit-gundam-zz-2.jpg
326 KB, 960x720
Guess who's turn it to be reviewed by ANN?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam-zz/sub.blu-ray-collection-1/.102865
>It's a direct sequel to Zeta Gundam, and it's hilarious! Lauren Orsini discovers the hidden pleasures of this otherwise somewhat confounding entry in the Gundam franchise.
>>
File: degenerates.jpg (7 KB, 167x301) Image search: [Google]
degenerates.jpg
7 KB, 167x301
>>14329447
>ANN
>>
>>14329447
>reviewed by ANN?
only thing they review is if you bought advertising space
>>
Finally they got one right.
>>
>hilarious
Really now? I'm 16 episodes into the series now and hilarious is far from what I'd call ZZ. There have been some amusing moments, but not especially more than Z had up to the same point. Even the phantom colony stuff, while weird, was tense and kind of dark.
>>
>>14330712

The colony drop, the Blue team, the attack on Dakar, Ple dying to save Judau, and Judau punching Bright at the end out of sheer anger were legit hilarious.
>>
>That's odd...I thought Lauren said this Gundam wasn't worth watching at first...
FINALLY, someone bothers pointing out the reviewer didn't watch most of the shows she was originally bashing.
>>
>>14330755
It was pretty obvious when she was bashing ZZ for being dumb then wished for an adaptation of fucking Crossbone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.