[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regalia - The Three Sacred Stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: mecha01.png (259 KB, 750x680) Image search: [Google]
mecha01.png
259 KB, 750x680
the new mecha anime of this summer
It's Hand drawn and not CGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=Z1v2phIeYsA

http://www.regalia-anime.com/mechanic/index.html
http://www.regalia-anime.com/character/index.html
>>
File: You- You Shit.png (332 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
You- You Shit.png
332 KB, 720x540
>new mecha anime

Fuck yeah!

>pairs of little girls

God damnit.
>>
>>14328259
>>pairs of little girls

delicious
>>
>>14328241
Don't think it will be good.
>>
>>14328241
So, will this be the Comet Lucifer of the summer?
>>
I'm on board.
>>
>>14328259
Simoun apparently only kept getting better up until the finale.
>>
Watch it have better mecha action to all of IBO S1
(Which, I'll admit, is not a very hard goal to reach)
>>
>>14328259
>new mecha anime
>Fuck yeah!
>pairs of little girls
>Nice
>yurishit
Disgusting
>>
>>14328968
*than
>>
sigh
>>
>>14328241
No matter what it will be shit. New things are always shit.
>>
>>14328241
>Series Composition: Keigo Koyanagi
>Angel Beats! (TV) : Setting Production

This is going to be terrible.
>>
this isn't the trigger thing is it?
>>
>>14330619
>>14330619
Nope, it's Actas, the same studio who did Girls und Panzer
>>
>>14330969
>Girls und Panzer

you have my attention
>>
File: Bummed out.png (642 KB, 472x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bummed out.png
642 KB, 472x1080
>>14328241

The main mecha design looks pretty decent, but it only took one look at the video thumbnail to turn me off this series.
>>
>>14330969
They also did Mazinger SKL, btw.
>>
>>14328241
wtf is this moeshit?!
>>
File: 1456539182202.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456539182202.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>14328241
>Little girl pilots
>Most likely yurishit too
Dropped before it even begins. Fuck off
>>
>new mecha anime
Cautious
>girl pairs
No no no no-
>yurishit
FUCK.

Dropped.
>>
File: noriko.jpg (42 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
noriko.jpg
42 KB, 423x640
>all this shitters pretending to be too cool for yuri
>>
>>14332538
>ESL
>Thinks Gunbuster is Yuri
>Comparing Gunbuster to this garbage
Kill yourself.
>>
>>14332549
>>Thinks Gunbuster is Yuri
>>
>>14332549
Go back to the getter thread mario
>>
File: Archer CP.jpg (42 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
Archer CP.jpg
42 KB, 300x297
>all these literal faggots shitting on it before it even begins because of cute girls and yuri
Holy shit, you guys are pathetic
>>14330449 at least has a point because a terrible staff is a really good reason to not want to check out a series.
You guys, however, are literal faggots who can't stand cute girls
>>
>>14332685
Here's your reply.
>>
>>14332685
here's your complimentary (you)
>>
>>14332734
>>14332743
Nice response, fags
I guess you really don't have any actual arguments to explain why cute girls and/or yuri is bad
(Other than you being raging homosexuals, of course)
>>
>>14332801
>If you dont like what I like then you're GAY
I'd say that our arguments were already made to be honest.
>>
>>14332837
It's not about liking what I like
It's the subject matter in question
What's a homosexual man? A dude who's into other dudes and not into chicks (If said dude was also into chicks, he'd be a bisexual instead)
If you guys hate chicks that much, my conclussion is that you're into dudes instead.
The literal definition of homosexual man
Please tell me how I'm wrong
>>
>>14332891
There's so much wrong with your "logic".
First of all, you're calling us gay for not being attracted to underaged anime girls. The one with the black hair looks no older than 11. Fuck off back to /a/, pedophile. Does your stupid ass think that not caring about these retarded looking characters equates to wanting to fuck men? Grow up, retard. The show looks completely disinteresting, aside from the lead robot. I guess that makes me gay since I don't share the same tastes as some guy who is obsessed with children.
>>
>>14332934
>pedophile
>>>/tumblr/
Anime characters aren't real and look unrealistic as fuck
If you're gonna say liking little anime girls makes you a pedophile, you might as well say liking anime violence makes you a fucking murderer.
Kill yourself, SJW
Also, it's not like all the girls in the video are fucking lolis
One of the two white haired girls looks like an adult to me, while the blond girl looks like a normal anime teenager
I mean, if you think it looks uninsteresting that's fine
But when most of the complaints are
>there are girls, so it's shit
Forgive me from thinking about homosexuality given that the most common complaint was the focus on female characters without any other explanation
>>
>>14332968
didn't you hear? liking girls is almost as bad as being white or male
>>
Character designs look like shit.
Mechs look kinda cool but seem like they don't even belong in the same show to me.
Staff sends up red flags.
>>
>>14332968
>accusing me of being tumblr while jumping down my throat for claiming that I dont like something because women
lmao, sure.
You're sexually attracted to the image of a child. You're a pedophile.
That's like saying that some fag isn't gay even though he faps to anime men. /a/ tier "logic" at its finest.
The show is shit because of the girls you fucking retard. Its another show that has no faith in its own writing or premise so they needed to appeal to the neet faggots like yourself who wont watch anything without MUH """"""CUTE""""" GIRLS
Fuck off, pedo.
>>
>>14332995
Answer my this, my retarded SJW
I'm also attrated to the image of extreme violence (like Apocalypse Zero, for example. Or Mortal Kombat fatalities, if you want a more famous example)
Does that make me a psycho who's looking for the perfect chance to brutally murder someone?
Also
>lmao
>""""""""
Thanks for making the fact that you're shitposting so fucking blatant, retard
Also, you're not gay.
Just one of those pretentious faggots who's gotta prove he's a mature watcher looking for a serious story despite the fact that he likes anime
Also, full disclosure
I'm actually watching this for ACTAS 2D mechs
With the majority of mechs being CGI currently and Sunrise's latest Gundam (IBO) being 2D, but with shitty animation and full of QUALITY, I'm getting rather desperate for well animated 2D mechs
I don't even think this show will come close to AOTS
(My current bets are on Danganronpa 3, because I'm a total Danganronpafag who loved the three games (DR1, DR2 and DR Another Episode)
>>
File: lesbocopters awayyy.jpg (931 KB, 853x2880) Image search: [Google]
lesbocopters awayyy.jpg
931 KB, 853x2880
>>14328938
Simoun was a strange beast, I doubt this will be something comparable to that. I predict something more similar to Madoka or YuYuYu, but with giant robots.
>>
>>14332538
Yeah but Gunbuster isn't fucking turbo moe bullshit.
>>
>>14333911
And what do you know about this to make that claim outside of the character designs?
Okay, obssessing over cute girls like /a/ does isn't good. That I agree with.
But the extreme hatred of them I see here? Claiming a show will be shit because it has cute girls? That isn't good either
If the show's bad, it will have more flaws than "muh cute girls", at which point not having cute girls wouldn't change much
>>
>>14333911
>muh sacred cows
>>
File: hahaha.gif (195 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
195 KB, 640x360
I'm proud of you /m/
>>
>>14332685
Cute girls arent bad.
Yuri is shit though.
>>
>>14328916
>Comet Lucifer
Who?
>>
>>14334118
And why is it shit, exactly?
>>
>>14334134
Because opinions
Cant stand yuri.
>>
>>14334085
Girls in Gunbuster had energy and ambition. Hell the show is about that in fact.

There is a scene on the trailer posted were two main characters eat something and exclaim something cute. That's your character introduction.

I'm not saying this anime is going to suck, but I will say this trailer sucked and failed to get me interested on what they were showcasing, the characters.
>>
>>14334206
>eating and saying cute stuff is bad now
t.jagged ebin oldfag #9675
Now seriously, that's a problem with the current audience more than anything else (and since this doesn't have a source material, they have to get said audience to check out their show somehow)
Same reason a lot of male MCs are so bland now
That's what the only faggots who'll buy the expensive 2 episodes per disc BDs want and thus, what keeps the industry alive
Sad, but true
>>
File: breaking-news.jpg (437 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.jpg
437 KB, 1000x667
>>14334206
>anime trailer sucked
>>
I'm all for hot lesbian action. That's cool. Iczer-1 was cool.

I'm not down with a fucking mecha show populated by primarily tween moeblobs speeking in annoying voices and being tediously irritating.
>>
>>14332801
because not everyone is a literal pedophile like you stupid cunt. people like you is everything thats wrong with anime these days, everything has to be ugguu moeshit waifu garbage. kill yourself you underage fuckbag
>>
>>14332995
thank you for being a real man, fuck these pedophile cocksuckers
>>
>>14332583
>shoujo-ai is yuri
Is bromance gay in your world, too?
>>
>>14332801
they're not 'cute girls' u fucking retard, they're little girls that havent gone through puberty and therefore don't have breasts/bootay that real heterosexual men are attracted to. If you don't get this than you are child molesting predator or a child, either way get the fuck outta of here and go the fuck back to /a/ or better yet, get the fuck off the internet its making you a deviant sociopath
>>
>>14334417
>>14334388
>drawings have age and sexual development
k

Reminder that puru was named after a loli mag and moe was extremely prevalent throughout the 80s and 90s.
>>
everyone calm down.. the roboto designs are pretty sweet, hand drawn, and that crisp use of sound.. yes that otaku pandering might never cease but ehh.
>>
are the three mecha supposed to be like a whole. fire/water/earth thing
>>
>>14334528
>>14334513
Type like a normal human.
>>
>>14334576
>asking for reasonable diction on 4chan
you're better than all of us ya know
>>
File: chara01.png (293 KB, 750x680) Image search: [Google]
chara01.png
293 KB, 750x680
>>14334417
>they're little girls that havent gone through puberty and therefore don't have breasts/bootay
That's not true though.
Well, some of them are, but this is the main character.
>>
File: GundamX.com all laughing.jpg (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GundamX.com all laughing.jpg
409 KB, 1280x720
>>14334131
>Who?
Exactly. Its a mecha anime that nobody cared about and was long forgotten even before it finished airing
>>
File: Funky Moura.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funky Moura.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>14335500
I watched it. Was just taking the piss.
>>
>>14334504
Its only acceptable to like moe stuff if its made before 2000's. Cant like it any later than that or else you're an /a/ fag
>>
>>14328916
It has the same director.

Panic.
>>
>>14335535
I like Noir.
>>
>>14332685

The trailer STARTS with a montage of all the cute lolis. The mechs don't even show up until the end. It's pretty clear which audience this show is marketing to.
>>
I notice we don't actually see the cockpit. How do those mech even work, and why are there pairs of girls? Does one of them transform into the robot? Do they pilot them in tandem pacific rim style? Or is it like Transformers Kiss Players, only the girls kiss each other.
>>
>>14337531
And? You retards and your hate for anything related to that audience are ridiculous
>>
>Moecha
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>14328241
Nice
>>
>>14328241
I like it.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.