[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On December 16, at 3:31 pm, Craft, Weil's general, announces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Z3_scene_13.jpg (58 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
Z3_scene_13.jpg
58 KB, 480x432
>On December 16, at 3:31 pm, Craft, Weil's general, announces his rebellion and used Ragnarok in an attempt to kill Weil in Neo Arcadia, destroying the tower Weil was in and causing many casualties

>including an estimated count of at least 20,000,000 deaths.

>After Craft's death, it's shown that Weil survived.

Jesus Christ. Is that Kira Yamato?

who would win in a fight, Kira Yamato or Dr. Weil?
>>
>>14322022
>Jesus Christ. Is that Kira Yamato?
Nope, he's a fucking self regenerating Cyborg.
>>
>>14322076
>implying that if Kira Yamato got serious, he'd have any chance against him

checkmate
>>
>>14322022
Nope, it's Homer Simpson. Craft is Grimes.
>>
>Let's punish the greatest murderer in all of human history by making him immortal and exiling him to near orbit so he'll forever be watching the civilization he tried to rule go on without him.
>That sound stupid as shit, what if he comes back?
>Pffft, like that'd ever happen. Come on man, ironic punishments are in vogue right now!
>>
>>14322421
That's not a bad idea. If we store the super weapon he created with him, I think this plan is foolproof
>>
>>14323062
Let's make sure he can merge with the superweapon so he can feel what it's like to have his soul trapped in a machine.
>>
>>14322421
That's a pretty harsh sentence desu

Can you imagine feeling endless pain for all eternity because you literally can't die? Robots sure know how to torture people.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the good robots believe that killing a human is wrong, which is why Weil is allowed to live
>>
>>14323135
Yeah and that sure worked out great.
>>
>>14323062

I agree. He needs a buddy on his cool spaceship, and who else is better than someone he already knows?
>>
>>14324856
Seriously, where can I get a fucking sword space ship?
>>
shit writing in shit game
>>
>>14322421
>Let's punish the greatest murderer in all of human history by making him immortal
Yeah, never made much sense to me but for some reason it was pure torture to him.

Also pretty sure Omega was the one sent into orbital exile while Weil was sent into the endless desert.
>>
>>14327363
Did they seriously just dump him in the middle of the desert?

That's even more retarded.
>>
>>14328170
The world is reduced to an endless desert outside of Neo Arcadia.
>>
>>14327363
Living in this baka gaijin is stupid

My only solace is in death

Weil mist be pretty frustrated he can't die
>>
Fucker even became a Biometal, didn't he?

I really want a sequel to ZX. And BN, and Star Force, and Legends...
>>
>>14328319
Star force and BN wrapped up their stories, no need for anymore sequels.
>>
>>14328539
I know that but that doesn't mean I don't want them. Make a game set halfway in between or something, I just want more of BN's gameplay and am prepared to settle for SF.
>>
>>14328180
Yes, and him still being left on Earth at all is beyond retarded.

He is immortal and there's only one bit of civilization left. Sure it'd take time for him to return, but he's still guaranteed to come back.

I'd ask what the fuck were they thinking, but they clearly weren't.
>>
>>14322022
Dr.Weil is the best MM villain.
Any other anwser is wrong.
>>
>>14329084
He's even better with audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfH0MbBdZgk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKadD_46rc
>>
>>14328548
There is a WIP fan project set between Zero 4 and ZX, if that helps. It's set to star Ciel as the player character.
>>
>>14329257
That thing is still going?
>>
>>14329658
Possibly.
http://www.teameinherjar.com/#!news/c16d0
>>
>ZX Advent undub project never got off the ground
>>
>>14330046
Just play the Euro Version. They got no voice acting.
>>
>>14322022
Jesus wins all.
>>
>>14330068
I've learned to play all Megaman games in japanese.
>>
>>14335893
Oh. So could you answer one question of mine?
What did Master Albert said to Ashe after she implied he was being controlled? They fucked it up in the english version, it made no sense at all.
>>
>>14335893
Good for you.
>>
>>14323070
But he can't merge with Omega, he merged with Ragnarok, a later creation of his
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.