[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Macross Delta Δ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: ISIS.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
the true Villain appeared
>>
>>14320680
we've known windermere have had anti-NUG backers for a while.
>>
Absolutely Haram

But I don't think that's the true villain. It's a little on the nose
>>
Today was supposed to be fun
>>
>>14320695
he appeared only now though
>>
>>14320728
there were more clues. like the fact that they use SV line transformable jets, rather than valkyries someone even stated that megaroad 4 had been full of ANUG nutters too
>>
>>14320680
Subhanallah. And just in time for Ramadhan too. Gotta admit, Delta has more fighter oriented combat than any other Macross I've watched so far.
>>
So Keith confirmed asshole right?

>>14320829
That was the intention from it's conception I think
>>
T A K B I R
A
K
B
I
R
>>
>>14320680
>mfw Kawamori wanted to take revenge in anime about the recent event that threatened japan
>>
>>14320897
No, Keith confirmed ruthless. Roid is the problem here with his moralfaggotry. If you are starting a fucking war you can't pretend to have the moral high ground. Kill as many people as needed to achieve your goals and end the war as soon as possible.
>>
>>14320695
>>14320751
It's called the Epsilon Foundation.

>inb4 it's backed by the same guys behind Delta Squadron
>>
>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_10_[FAE5B24D].mkv
>>
subs are out https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=818330
>>
>>14320680
>Space Saudis are the real bad guys
Is Kawamori trying to tell us something here?
>>
>>14321594
Space Nazis and Nobles are done for. This is a time of Space Isis.
>>
>>14320680
>Muslims
Why Kawamori, why? Just leave Windemere as the villains.
>>
>Messer

F
>>
>>14321743

what's this whole 'f' chicanery?
>>
>>14321754
Call of Duty: Something Something had a cutscene where some character died and was having a funeral, and the PC version had
>Press 'F' to pay respects
pop up on-screen during the most solemn moment.
>>
Your greatest ally would never haved dropped a nuke on you, Windmere. It was clearly the NUNS.
>>
this episode has really shown how incompetent delta squad is. i guess because in other macrosses you see the mains tear through scrubs before having to deal with aces, but, just having to fight the knights, they seem outclassed. not really sure what's gonna happen.
>>
also showing the fucking laser/bullet going through the glass was a tomino-level tasteless.
>>
>Fujiwara Keiji voicing yet another Middle eastern villain
>>
>>14321813
They wanted to make it clear. Sometimes people think "well maybe they'll be back" if we don't see them die in the cockpit or if the mecha just crashes.

This was a straight up "No hope, fuck you, he's dead"
>>
>>14321794
Isn't it because they were originally a bodyguard team, not an army so they lack many things while the Aerial Knights are the elite army of Windermere.
>>
>>14321794
Delta squad is honestly just less appealing than aerial knights. Aside from Messr they are portrayed as worthless. Mirage should rightfully be Milla Mk2.0 instead she is the team jobber. Hopefully they shape up, but I guess Hayate will be there to save Mirage's ass every time,
>>
File: 1465175245706.jpg (129 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
1465175245706.jpg
129 KB, 540x670
>>
>>14321794
Because Delta Squad is a small PMC, not part of a larger army. They only protected Walkure from rogue Var stuff like Regults or probably lesser Valks. They aren't staffed or outfitted to fight the elite of the elite Knights. Plus, we already know they're not gonna get any help any time soon.

It's like starting on Level 50 with your basic RPG gear
>>
>>14321831

could've been handled differently (like switching to a distance shot of an explosion)--it also doesn't help that satelight's cg is pretty shitty, so the bullet looks like a wad of glowing pink cum flying super fast at his cockpit.

>>14321841

so they're outfitted with cutting edge valk-tech, but piloted by a group of literally whos? also, hayate was picked because of his battroid skills, but has only used battroid mode, like, once against the knights?

>>14321843

yes, even this episode hayate managed to score a hit, while mirage could only get hit. not really sure what kawamori's planning for the delta squad; maybe messer dying will make them focus more on combat skills. still seems like they'll be outflown, regardless.
>>
>>14321857
>(like switching to a distance shot of an explosion)
That's exactly the kind of sort of ambiguous thing I'm talking about.
>>
>>14321869

true, but it wasn't ambiguous when guld did it in plus--plus, it would have been a good homage moment (both guld and messer with enhanced abilities, but with a major physical strain).
>>
Me too
>>
Can someone give me a recap of why Windermere are such dicks other than giant crater fucking with their "wind"?
>>
>>14321924
so Hayate will have to carry the squad vs Keith? he doesn't stand a chance unless he goes super edge modo and literally lives in the simulator
>>
>>14321992

they think that the reason the giant crater fucking with their wind was caused by nuns. also, WE WUZ PROTOCULTURE elitism.
>>
>>14321995
>so Hayate will have to carry the squad vs Keith?
As this episode showed, he's not ready for that right now either.

I am very curious as to how this is even going to work. Seems like it's the right time for Delta to get some backup
>>
>>14321594
>Is Kawamori trying to tell us something here?
>>14321666
>Space Nazis and Nobles are done for. This is a time of Space Isis.
I mean, it is fair really. Why the hell does Germans had to take the fall all the damn time? Why NOT the Saudis?
>>
File: Blu-Ray Boobs.png (590 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Blu-Ray Boobs.png
590 KB, 1280x720
>>
Time for Messer's twin to come in as backup.
>>
>>14321995

he and Mirage could double team him
>>
This is the first time in a long time that a character death has really struck me and made my heart sink.

I went from
>HAHA Messer is back, I knew he wouldn't really leave
To dead silence real quick
>>
>>14322103
I thought i'd be happy when he died since he was being an asshole and shit, but here i am, wondering why there's so much evil on this world.
>>
I feel like Messer's still alive. Whatever weapon Keith used seemed really weird, not like the standard lasers at all.
>>
>>14322122

he literally made a gigantic splatter
>>
>>14321996
Doesn't it seem more like the dimensional rift was caused, not by a Dimension Eater, but by ruins being overloaded by competing songs?
>>
>>14322122
Dude. Press X and move on
>>
So then

Commander wins by default!
>>
>>14322122
>Gigantic blood splatter on every part of Messer's cockpit
You must be really grasping at straws to think he could live through that.
>>
/a/ is currently arguing whether or not keith v messer was a fair fight due to keith using drones.

weigh in on this.
>>
>>14322122
Maybe Messer just spilled all his strawberry jam just when the lazor hit the cockpit, r-right?
>>
>>14322141
Are there any fair fights in macross? After all it's always pretty much one sided
>>
>>14322138
>>14322142
That's a pretty well-known but never animated side effect of a Protodeviln's Spiritia draining laser, you secondaries.
>>
>>14322126
So it's paintballs.
>>
>>14322144

max v miria.
>>
>>14322146
>That's a pretty well-known but never animated side effect of a Protodeviln's Spiritia draining laser, you secondaries.
First of all, they weren't fighting the protodeviln.
Second of all, Messer character kinda resembled Zer from Plus, and he died a horrible blood splattering death too.
Third of all, what?
>>
>>14321666
>>14322016
Wait, Space ISIS or Space Saudis?
That's like mixing Space Nazis with Space Monarc--- oh, nevermind, moving on then.
>>
>Messer comes out of the cockpit drenched in red goo
>Freyja licks it off him and says OOH WINDMERE STRAWBERRY JAM
>>
>>14322155
They were in love, that isn't fair either
>>
>>14322150

jet cockpits don't really have the room to contain them and we saw he didn't have time to make a switch
>>
>>14322138
>>14322142
>>14322146
I remember watching Graham Aker getting his Flag blowing up, and showing up next season wearing a facemask.

Ali Al-Saachez was blasted by a beam cannon to the face and survived.

Roy got his back shot full of holes and walked all the way up to his girlfriend's apartment.

Who's to say Var didn't make it more likely that Messer survived a wound by what seemed to be a minor laser weapon, and not the usual dogfighting laser cannons that the Draken uses? I mean, it made a tiny hole in the cockpit window; it's not like Messer's body popped like a tomato from one shot.

Until I see a body or a funeral, I won't believe a Japanese anime writer would kill him off at this point. And if it's just a funeral I'll still be suspicious.
>>
>>14322158
They have to be Space Isis.

By this point in time, the Anti-UN Forces would have had to survive Space War I, migrate into space, see the space colonies gain autonomy via the New UN Government restructuring, and STILL hate the UN enough to fight them and wage a genocidal war for this star cluster. They would've already gotten all the things their forebears would've wanted 70 years ago, their only reason for fighting is either hate or megalomania.
>>
>>14322187
>next episode is a viking funeral for Messer
>>
>>14322187
>and not the usual dogfighting laser cannons that the Draken uses?
Why didn't Messer's cockpit explode?
>>
>>14322178
But that's exactly what we saw. He had a weapon flip out of the nose of his fighter for that specific moment, fired a single shot, and made a pinpoint hit. If it was whatever he was firing with earlier he shouldn't have to flip it out for a split-second.
>>
Does anyone else think that Freyja will join Delta Platoon in Messer's place and be a singing/fighting idol because she can sync with Hayate and thus doesn't need loads of training?
>>
Im not sure what I'm shocked about more,the fact that Messer died or the way that it happened. I didn't really care much for him as a character but I didn't expect them to kill him off so soon and in such a definitive way. That scene was actually kind of sobering, I kinda thought delta would be all sunshine and rainbows for the main cast. Now if only they can flesh out the windermereans better, we'll have a pretty good show on our hands.
>>
>>14321888
>when guld did it in plus
because we saw his head also graphically exploding inside the cockpit
>>
>>14322211
No. Freyja and Mirage mind as well be the same character if they went that route since it makes Mirage pointless.
>>
>>14322211

freyja is a klutz, so no.
>>
>Arabs as bad guys in an /m/ show
But this never happens.
>>
>>14322187
>Michel got sucked into space but we didn't see his body. Who's to say he survived

Messer's ded son. Just accept it
>>
>>14322211
Would be interesting to see if she has the resolve to shoot at her own people but I doubt it.
>>
>>14322229
She's already pointless. She spent the entire battle doing three things:

>Delta 5!
>Delta 5!
>Getting shot.
>>
>>14322238
Actually, Britai got sucked into space and survived, and Michel is half-Zentran isn't he?
>>
I see this is actually a very common thing when people refuse to believe obvious deaths. Back in episode 6, NotBellri died but there were people who thought he was still alive for the whole week even though all the evidence was saying otherwise and he was just a red-shirt.

Death's gonna happen guys.

Also, Messer got a special ED. You don't go back from the special ED.
>>
>>14322214
>I kinda thought delta would be all sunshine and rainbows for the main cast
I was really enjoying the show before this episode for what it was, but when Mikumo and Freyja did that brief mind teleport to the crater on Windermere and all those close-ups on Messer's Var face, I realised that things will really start to happen now. Shit is getting real and I love it, I cannot believe they actually killed him.
I'm one of the few people on this board that enjoyed Frontier quite a bit, but I already think Delta so far trumps it.
>>
Well then, seems like the death flags have finally caught up to him.

"F" you crazy lovable bastard.
>>
>>14322205

It's the head lasers...right?
>>
Y'all remember what happen to DD Ivanov...right?
>>
So I am just taking a guess and thinking that the weapon that was fired is a special kind of laser. One that makes a person pop.
>>
>>14322285
Oh, maybe? But I thought the Draken's have two horns on the side, not in the pointy part of the nose?
>>
>>14322302
Except Messer's death is off-screen. We don't see a body, just some blood. It's not even as much blood as The Magician lost in episode on Leda II.
>>
>>14322187
>a wound by what seemed to be a minor laser weapon
A "minor laser weapon" by current Macross standards is still terrifyingly powerful. He's dead. Very dead.
>>
>>14322325
MESSER IS DEAD ANON. HE'S DEAD. HE'S A PILE OF HAMBURGER. ACCEPT IT ALREADY.
>>
>>14322305
>>
That's just cruel
>>
>>14322330
He's not pining, he's passed on! Messer is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet hid maker! This is a late Messer! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you have't blown up his head in the cockpit, he would be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off the mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. He is an ex-pilot!
>>
>>14322331
So it has eye lasers.

>>14322325
He is dead anon.
>>
>>14320721
and it was, axia is ezily 3rd best song so far at the worst
mikumo sounds mature
freyja sounds genki
but kaname's singing sounds smooth
>>
>>14322331
>fired a SINGLE shot
man wat a showoff
who's gonna kill him?
>>
>>14321843
the twins constantly follow bogue and bogue constantly has to get bailed out by hermann and/or keith, I think delta is doing fine and itll be great to see if delta can force keith to battroid it out with hayate
>>
>>14322375
Mirage finally gits gud
>>
File: Green.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Green.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
So can we expect them to ride in the Macross/VF versions of Toyota pickups?
Destroid/VF Technicals?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8SKgONJAdY
>>
>>14322155
in the show milia's rhea grazes max at best, even though thats 100% more shots landed than anyone else in that show or in 7
Max meanwhile cheese-holes the shit out of her mech
even has a shittily animated knife fight where he disarms her while thinking about how badly he wants to get in her pants while she's trying to kill him
>>
>>14322375

NO ONE. Delta's done for...right?
>>
>>14322396
>he disarms her while thinking about how badly he wants to get in her pants while she's trying to kill him
Max Jenius was truly a man ahead of his time.
>>
>>14322345
Well, better replace him then.
>>
So are we going to get a new character for a pilot or are we going to stick with 4?
>>
>>14322385

THAT's what I'm thinking. Possible to take the battle to the ground?
>>
Is he related to the muslim guy who wanted to buy the Novis Noah or whatever from Brain Powered?
>>
>>14322302
I miss itano
>>
>>14322375
No one. He'll just get shot down and regret that Heinz isn't going to kill himself for the Great Wind before committing suicide.
>>
>>14322405

Does Kaname know anything about aerodynamics?
>>
Is he related to the muslim guy who wanted to buy the Novis Noah or whatever from Brain Powered?
>>
>>14322450
He was a pretty chill guy.
Here comes this oil sheik with proposing to fucking buy the heroes' ship/home/base/macguffin, you expect him to be a money-buys-all kind of asshole, but no, he's cool, and just kind of hangs around, hitting on the medic/captain every once in a while and being expositioned to.
>>
>>14322447
She's a former UN stunt pilot.
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (158 KB, 1917x1076) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
158 KB, 1917x1076
>>14322037
>Best Girl Appears
>8 years too late for Alto

Hold me
>>
>>14322521
>Sheikh
>Shekels
Is this a conspiracy!?
>>
>New pilot shows up
>Constantly compared to Messer, whom he replaces as Delta 2 on the Squadron roster.
>Sucks compared to Messer.. and everyone else.
>At this point, even fucking Mirage is a better pilot than the newbie.
>Their existence is nothing but suffering.
>Turns out that they're Hikaru Ichijyo's crotch-spawn.
>No one gives even one iota of a fuck.
>>
File: Alto hime.jpg (89 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
Alto hime.jpg
89 KB, 336x500
>>14322587

>dat filename

Finally, someone else reasonable. I don't even see how Sheryl/Ranka could even be a debate when Alto was around.

>sexy voice
>Great figure
>looks great in dresses
>would be willing to play flight sims with you
>>
>>14322587
>>14322691
And still looks less like a man than Sheryl.
>>
It will be like Gandalf.
Messer-kun will comeback as a giant jellyfish.
>>
File: 1457321493764.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457321493764.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>14320680
Will he stop trying to kill vvalkure in every battle he gets in? it feels like the coyote and the roadrunner
>>
>Winderemere elite knights arrive
>Arad: ...................
>Chuck: I ALREADY MISS MESSER
>Mirage: DELTA 5!! DELTA 5!!
>Hayate: I'M FINE BITCH, JUST FIGHT BACK.
>Hayate: Gonna shoot down this shit, i hit it! Time to take him d.. shit it's the white knight
>Arad: ..................
>Chuck: (Flies around trying to evade all episode long)
>Mirage: DELTA 5!
>Hayate: FUCK
>Messer: Now i have to comeback and die because of these shitters.
>>
>>14322780
Someone needs to shoot him down already. Maybe a Hayate and Mirage tag team.
>>
>>14322804
Arad knows if he stays as off-screen and irrelevant as possible, he won't get killed.
>>
>>14322745
A giant jellyfish that pilots his Sieggy.

>>14322807
I feel like that'll be reserved for SHIROKISHI.
>>
>>14322813
>irrelevant
Didn't work for Kakizaki or Physica.
>>
>>14321672
They were never the villains. They are victims played at who have their own fucking manga while another prequel manga has a Char clone as the obvious guy behind Var.
>>
>>14322385
They are still better than fucking Mirage. Bogue btfo her in this last episode. Girl has fucking NO excuse, he's 15 years old hothead. She should switch her family name to Jobber.
>>
>>14322853
I just hate the writers. All they do is make her shout Delta 5! in battle. No piloting, dodging, weaving, shooting.
>>
>>14322211
Do you hate Mirage that much?
>>
>>14322857
All she does is stand agape and be in awe at Hayate who just btfo people (not Keith) while shooting Freyja's name. She deserves to lose. I was gunning for her but I hope Freyja steals her man and her Valkyrie.
>>
>>14322396
>even has a shittily animated knife fight where he disarms her while thinking about how badly he wants to get in her pants while she's trying to kill him
Or their second "battle" at the arcade.

>Max vs Milia on a VF simulator
>Milia trying her hardest to defeat him
>Max is busy calculating her 3 sizes visually
>>
>>14322867
*shouting
>>
>>14321847
SASUGA
KAWAMORI
>>
>>14323100
He's going to crush our hopes and dreams one by one, isn't he
>>
>>14323115
Yup.

I just finished watching it 15 mins ago and that's all i have to say.

Well, that and Mikumo likely being either a Cyborg or a Mermaid, definitely not a regular human.
>>
>>14322403
A man's true power is only unleashed when he desires a woman.

Don't take that as an endorsement of rape tho, that's totally not what I meant
>>
Holy shit all of Delta Squad was carried so hard by Messer. Mirage and Hayate better step their shit up. This whole episode they were basically fleeing from Bogue's buttboys.
>>
>>14322867
That's why I'm pissed at the writers. They don't put any effort into her character.
>>
Someone hold me. I can't handle this roller-coaster of emotions.
>>
>>14322867
>Freyja steals her man
Hayate is never "her man" in the first place.
>>
>>14323196
He ded.

Unless they pull out a real ass trick and say that because he was Var'd his blood pressure was to the roof, and that shot just grazed him.
>>
Mirage is absolutely useless.
>>
>>14323217
Kawamori don't do that kind of fake outs. He either does
>lel, this dude is so ded kek. look pineapple pineapple. Oh whoops, actually MICHEL was the one who die instead. Kek.

OR

>See he exploded now. You all totally believe the MC died in the penultimate episode, right? Oh you didn't? Well that's a shame

When it comes to something like what happened here, it's for real
>>
you what is the sad bit about messer death? It that the main characters (Hayate and Mirage) are either too weak or stupid to actually kill any aerial knight. Since important kills are reserved to the MCs

So we have to wait for like another 5 eps before Hayate get enough skill to kick ass

GAS THE WINDPEOPLE they deserve another nuke
>>
I wonder if the Var Super Piloting will become a thing. Hayate and Mirage get infected with Var intentionally to keep up with Keith and the other Aerial Knights.
>>
>>14323252
>they deserve another nuke

leave em alone long enough and they'll nuke themselves a shorter life span
>>
>>14323115
>failed as an idol
>lost her love interest
>everyone calls her old hag
not before he crushes her first
>>
So what's the yellow glow around the planes? I thought Hayate had it because he could sync with Freyja due to having fold receptors or the pendant, but Messer and Keith had none of that.
>>
>>14323252
Its obvious that Mirage and Hayate will get a romantic power-up together and solo all of the remaining Aerial Knights and will live happily ever after.

The fact that Roid fought Keith is also a hint of Roid defecting and filling in Messer's spot or they introduce a random character to replace Messer's spot.
>>
>>14323285
>Mirage and Hayate will get a romantic power-up together and solo
No it's not. The show has been building on Hayate with Freyja this whole time there's no indication for Mirage.
>>
>>14323279
they did that in the frontier movie when the durandal does the kabuki; but i think the explanation is just that when a fold plane does something fantabulous, its going to do the thing

just like if a psychoframe MS in gundam is going to do something now, its going to spew green
>>
>>14323279
The VF itself has the fold quartz in the ISC and whatnot
>>
>>14322144
Plus
>>
>>14321843
>Mirage should rightfully be Milla Mk2.0
that was your first mistake, assuming she was going to be anything like Milia immediately

I mean, descendant of a great family living in the shadows of his/her predecessors is a basic plot point, I'm not sure why anyone assumed Mirage was gonna be an ace pilot from the get-go
>>
Mirage was split of from Messer, who would otherwise have been Hayate's flight instructor. The show originally had envisioned 5 male pilots to pair up with the female walkure.
>>
>>14323295
>delusional Freyjafag
>>
>>14323350
>Mirage was gonna be an ace pilot from the get-go
That's probably what the people in-universe are also thinking.
>>
>>14323376
alright you win you get another (You)
>>
File: 1465193001043.png (874 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465193001043.png
874 KB, 1280x720
http://robotech.wikia.com/wiki/Reflex_Furnace

Nice try, gg.
>>
>>14323393
You do realize they're also called reaction engines. Reflex is just a synonym of reaction so they're exactly the same.
>>
>>14323295
As much as I'm rooting for Freyja, I have this feeling that Kawamori is going to bamboozle the everlasting fuck out of us with the ending of Delta.
>>
>>14323393
Reaction is translated as reflex depending on the subber, as I've seen "reflex missles" before. Good try though

>>14323295
Hayate and Mirage have to at some point get to the level of flying in tandem like in the OP
>>
>>14323419
>Hayate and Mirage have to at some point get to the level of flying in tandem like in the OP
Even so it's clear that the story emphasizes Hayate and Freyja together the most. With both of them pursuing their dreams while Mirage is admiring onlooker.

>>14323417
What makes you feel like that?
>>
>>14323417
He's already started trolling the shit out of us with this episode. So you see, Freyjafags and my fellow Miragefags, there's no point in fighting, as the only one coming out of this victorious is Kawamori himself. All according to his designs.
>>
>>14323427
My 'fighting' only extends so far as to me stating who I would prefer to win the Hayatebowl (if we even get to there). Then I pretty much praise both girls, as I like both girls.

I seem to be a dying breed minority though
>>
>>14323426
>What makes you feel like that?

I have no rational answer whatsoever. Just a gut feeling.
>>
>>14321847
>not having bloodshot eyes from blazing 420 all day erry day

you tried.
>>
>>14323427
Meanwhile, Reina has green hair. Something ALWAYS happens to people with green hair, so if anything she should be worried about the most.
>>
With all the stuff that happened, this was quite the messy episode.
>>
>>14323471
Then mister turban up there has done his job well.
>Nasheed shotaking edition intensifies
>>
File: 1460421242616.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460421242616.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>mfw just finished the episode
Messer you fucking bastard, why did you have to go out so awesomely? (;_;)7
>>
>>14323466
Maybe being a lesbian counters the suffering?
>>
File: messer missiles.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
messer missiles.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>14323483
One can only hope, otherwise Makina will become a widow.
>>
File: hayate vs keith.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hayate vs keith.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>
>>14323497
I'd fix her makina if you catch my drift
>>
>>14323356
Now she can become a lesbian. I like Messer, but Mirage's whole role is to say Hayate, Freyja, Delta 5.
>>
>>14321760
>>14321754

Here you go.
>>
>>14323532
O.K.
Respects
F
>>
>>14322325
Japan enacted a bunch of new censorship laws depicting gore and violence, remember? Either it was earlier this year or in late 2015.
>>
>>14322247
Quarter Zolan according to Macross Chronicle.
>>
>>14323532
This reminds me of
>Revolver Ocelot.
>REVOLVER OCELOT
>>
>>14323279
The YF-30 the prototype of the VF-31 Delta Squad uses is filled to the brim with Fold Quartz for ts Fold Wave Resonance System. A better version of the Fold Wave System that the YF-29 Duradal uses. What happens is that when a Fold Receptor resonates with the pilot and their VF it provides extra power thanks to Fold energy produced. Which works similar to the Protodevlin Super Dimension Organs.
>>
>>14323497
>otherwise Makina will become a widow.
I'm wondering could they actually have the balls to kill off a singer character. It would be a real first
>>
File: 1465192740063.png (30 KB, 580x283) Image search: [Google]
1465192740063.png
30 KB, 580x283
From Kaname VA's twitter.
It seems they record AXIA after Kaname's VA finished the voice acting of episode 10.

Harsh
>>
>>14323753
It would be funny.
>>
>>14323817
>I recorded AXIA which appears as the insert song in episode 10 right after I finished voice acting for the episode
>Messer, I sang this song only for you
>Messer, because of you my soul hurts
>>
From /a/

>>142506430
>V−STORAGEの鈴木さんのインタ読んだ
>フレイアは回を重ねるごとに大人っぽくなってて
>それにハヤテが気づき始める中での三人の関係性の変化に注目
>とのこと
>ハヤテからフレイアに矢印が出るか

>I read V-Storage's Suzuki-san interview. Freyja is gonna advance gradually and become more adultlike, and as Hayate begins to notice this the relationship between the three will begin to change (take notice of this)

>So this means that Hayate leaves mark on Freyja?

Interesting. Wonder if this means physically or just in her demeanour
>>
>>14323840
Fucking SAVAGE. Kawas' still got it.
>>
>>14323840
Jesus christ, that's really messed up, but it works emotionally.
>>
>>14323137

Well Hayate did tail Keith for part of the battle and manage to outfly him for a few seconds before Keith put him in his place. Now that his safety net is gone he's gonna have to get good and manage that properly.

Also, I found it interesting that Messer entered the battlefield before ejecting a fold booster. So now we know that the VF-31 can't natively fold and needs extra equipment to do so. Still no idea on the SVS-52 though, it does make it less likely however.
>>
>>14323840
KAWAMORIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>14323356

> [citation needed]
>>
>>14323862
I think if Hayate could drag Keith into a battroid fight then they might be more matched since Hayate's strongest mode is battroid.
>>
>>14323862
>Also, I found it interesting that Messer entered the battlefield before ejecting a fold booster
When Messer came in with the booster, I almost yelled out MUH PLUS
>>
I believe that the whole "Messer can control the Var!?" moment is going to unintentionally be something the NUG/NUNS may try to figure out how to use to their advantage (in a bad way) if they get further involved. Use the enemy's weapon against them and all that with the bonus effect of having a brand new weapon to use against hostile threats.
>>
>>14323882
Is there anything the NUNS can't weaponize?
>>
>>14323890
Their superhuman jobbing ability
>>
I wonder if, with this latest episode, the NUN will dedicate more resources to the fight.

It was said before that the NUN considered this whole conflict a minor issue between frontier planets, but the proof that Windemere is scaling up their protoculture ruin operations and are now turning them into giant tuning forks looks like it means that if they can get all of the ruins in the cluster working together they can lock the while area down under their control. That's the sort of thing that might be used to justify outside reinforcements.

Which Delta desperately needs. Delta squad either needs a new ace pilot, or a major mechanical upgrade. This last episode made it abundantly clear that Delta is screwed without Messer, because without Messer keeping Keith occupied the White Knight just goes to town on Delta.

A new Ace to keep Keith distracted would do the trick, but so would a mechanical upgrade to the Seigfrieds in order to give them the technological edge on the Drakens.

Without something like, I can't image the next couple fights are going to go very well for Delta.
>>
>>14323862
>Still no idea on the SVS-52 though, it does make it less likely however.
We see them fold without boosters on a few different occasions, interesting that they have more advanced technology in that area.
>>
>>14323896
Savage. I like you, anon.
>>
>>14323898
The fat faggot needs to do something already or Musashi-buff his comrades.
>>
>>14323905
But Messer's the Musashi-buff.
>>
>>14323898
Grandpa Max coming in as reinforcements would be fun.

>I was relaxing and enjoying my retirement when I heard news from my former colleagues about this sector needing reinforcements and how they don't have enough people for this
>>
>>14323871
>I think if Hayate could drag Keith into a battroid fight then they might be more matched since Hayate's strongest mode is battroid

That is where Keith reveals he is the SWORD THAT CLEAVES EARTHLINGS and pulls out a sword
>>
>>14323871

I don't think he has to drag Keith into the fight, I think he just has to outright challenge him.

Windemere, with its knight theme, seems to love sword fights and duels and shit. Messer was wrong about expecting one-on-one honor duels, Keith clearly operates on that logic.

I think that if Hayate were to throw down a glove and go "You and me, Battroids at dawn" Keith would totally do it.
>>
>>14323882

It doesn't give him any kind of advantage to use though, so why bother? He just managed to keep his sanity and focus despite it, not gained any kind of reaction speed upgrade because of it.
>>
>>14323899

I thought we'd only seen them a few seconds after folding, which could include them launching off a carrier or other ship.
>>
>>14323912
He was able to perceive fold waves and react accordingly, if the whole "seeing the wind" thing is referring to fold waves.
>>
>>14323907
Ok, but the fat faggot still needs to do something.
>>
Roid will defect to Delta Squadron after a disastrous sortie leads to them all being shot down and at their lowest point. He will use Messer's plane. They'll upgrade the VF-31s with a new pack that costs 3600 yen sold separately and a slick darker paintjob, making the wind nigs think they'very come back as ghosts.
>>
>>14323910
His rune would go erect at the prospect.
>>
>>14323908

Seems more likely that it would be grannie Millia, actually.

Genius aside, Max is getting up there in years by now. I don't think he can fly like he used to anymore.

Millia, on the other hand, is Zentradi. We don't even have any evidence that they can die of old age. They just sort of keep going until something kills them. She will probably be combat capable until her dying day.
>>
>>14323916
Nope, we see them defold in the first episode.
>>
>>14323928
>Max is getting up there in years by now
Age is a state of mind, anon, and besides, Max certainly doesn't look a day over 50 in Macross 7.

If he appears, he'll probably look like how he looked like in 7, but except with a little bit of white hair.
>>
>>14323928
>milia comes back
>show is now full of her being hilariously overprotective and fussy about Mirage
>>
>>14323898
I think now is the right time to figure out who Lady M is
>>
>>14323941
Why not both Max and Milia?

>They come in and help
>Hayate and Mirage talking about how they really need to get good
>Milia overhears them
>Cue hardcore VF simulator training montage courtesy of Milia and Max
>>
>>14323912
>It doesn't give him any kind of advantage to use though
Him controlling the Var was putting him at fold wave boosting mode even before he got the boost. He could see the Drakens in slow motion and everything
>>
>>14323940

By the time of Delta, Max is either 74 or 75, depending on when in the year his birthday is. I am totally willing to believe that Max is one of those guys that is spry of body and keen of mind even in old age, but we have to accept that as he gets older his reflexes and senses are going to dull a bit, and his body can't handle as many G's.

I'm sure he could still rain hell down on mook tier enemies, but I wouldn't want to risk him against an enemy Ace of Keith's caliber who is still in their prime.
>>
>>14323930

That's actually an interesting disparity and lends even more credence to the idea the Draken is more technologically advanced than the Seigfried when put in tandem with the on board drones.

>>14323948

Millia is an interesting possibility I never considered since she's not a singer. I think it will be one though personally, so I'm betting on Mylene because of it. Plus, Millia has already been in two shows, so a third, even in a minor capacity, seems needless.
>>
ラバマスに未公開キャラAとBがいるから新キャラ2名追加はほぼ確定
Δ小隊人数足りないから1人はパイロット枠で来るんじゃないか?
後ライトニングがプラモとマスターファイルになるんだけどΔに繋がるエピソードつきらしいから
「ライトニング」って名前のジーナス家のキャラがワンチャンあるやもしれん
ミラージュときたからにはライトニングって名前もありそうだし

In rabumasu (Rubber mascot, those keychain things) there are two undiclosed characters A and B listed, so its pretty much confirmed they'll be adding two characters. Delta squad is low on members so I think one will be a pilot? Furthermore Lightning (the old VF-4 I presume) is getting plamo and masterfile but it seems to be connected to Delta, So there's maybe a doggie named Lightning in the Jenius House. Because we have mirage the name Lightning seems likely too.
>>
>>14323967

One of them might Lady M. I'm more excited about seeing a VF -4 in action though.
>>
Kaname is getting savaged as a total failure/bad luck on /a/.
>>
>>14323977
I know it's a complete red herring but I really want to believe that Lady M is Minmei
>>
>>14323979
It's a couple of very vocal, very autistic people that keep pouring the hate. Hell it might even be just one person, which is sort of scary
>>
>>14323979
It's meme bullying. Been happening since episode 1.

>>14323992
He's never going to revisit SDF anon
>>
>>14323992

Side note... we know that clones are a thing and were a big part of the repopulation process after Space War One.

Do you think Minmei has any clones somewhere?
>>
>>14324003

Minmay is probably considered like a fucking saint or something, it would be considered "off limits" to clone her. Then again look at all the freaks of Galaxy, I'm sure there's got to be at least a few people who've broken that taboo and grown some Minmays somewhere.

>>14323998

There is a theory out there that each board has a core of 1-3 shitposters who are responsible for 90% of the shitposting. So that could very well be.
>>
>>14324008
They grow their own Minmays to fuck the legendary aidoru.
>>
File: 1462502573370.jpg (61 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1462502573370.jpg
61 KB, 330x318
>>14324012
So I could, hypothetically, grow my own Minmay and Sheryl and have them fuck each other?
>>
>>14324021
Cloning was abandone before Sheryl was born
>>
>>14323992

They'd need to be leaving hints for it to be a red herring. Beyond the name starting with M, which could be several characters in Macross, there are no hints.
>>
>>14324021
If you got the tech then why not? You could have your aidoru harem.
>>
>>14324023
The tech's out there somewhere. The internet has the answers.
>>
>>14324002
>He's never going to revisit SDF anon
I know, but that scene in Frontier with the Zentraedi guy who has a picture of Minmay and is looking for her really makes me hope he'll address her disappearance in the future.
But like I said, I know it's a red herring. Lady M is probably not going to be Minmay
>>
>>14323940
>Age is a state of mind
Said a deluded person. Even a person in the best state of health will lose muscle and reflexes by 75. He can still beat mooks but other aces are a no go.
>>
>>14324023

Minmei may also have left and disappeared before she could be cloned.
>>
>>14324028
>there are no hints.
There's the "Lady" part, which hints at them being a female.
But you're right, Milia's name also starts with M, so it could be her (though I don't see her going back to military stuff after 7). The Lady part could also just be purposefully misleading, and it could really just be Max using a voice changer pretending to be a woman.

Who knows
>>
>>14324038
Lady M could also easily be any of Max's children.
>>
>>14324042
Thinking about it there are lots of characters it could be, but I don't see them bringing back any old characters in Delta. I could hope, but it's most likely not happening.
>>
>>14322859
i hatemirage but this anon's thought process is bananas bullshit
>>
>>14324042

Not all, Emilia wouldn't really qualify. There's also Myung, Mao (highly unlikely), or even Misa. There's a lot of Ms in Macross.
>>
I don't think Kawamori will ever reveal what happened to Minmay and all the others. It was so long ago, and any explanation he could come up with will end up pissing off someone. It's better to just leave it all mysterious.

Honestly I'd rather he reveal where the fuck Shin and Sara ended up.
>>
>>14324085

I don't even care what happened to Hikaru, Misa and Minmei - I want to know what happened to their ship and fleet. What took them out is far more exciting than what happened to three particular characters.
>>
>>14324077
I still think Mylene is a decent possibility just because Delta is supposed to be a mix of Plus and 7, but the whole VF-4 thing might mean it is someone from the original series.
>>
>>14324088

Yea, my moneys on her too. The fact she heads a sound unit based on Fire Bomber and the Jamming Birds giving it a lot of credence. My point was more there's a lot of possibilities and no real hinting going on towards any of them.
>>
>>14324032
Kawamori said he's never going to address the Megaroad unless he felt he had a good reason to which is another way of saying "I'm never doing it"
>>
>>14322142
This guy is r-right.

No experienced pilot would l-leave home without their emergency ration of strawberry jam.
>>
>>14324088
What VF-4 thing?
>>
Full version of Axia when?
>>
>>14324116
>which is another way of saying "I'm never doing it"
Maybe he thought of a good idea since this series seems to be focusing more on Protoculture than the last one
>>
File: 1435941917988.png (656 KB, 652x486) Image search: [Google]
1435941917988.png
656 KB, 652x486
>>14324132
WHEN?!
>>
>>14324122
There is apparently a VF-4 model coming out that is tied to Delta.
>>
>>14324132
When they finish cleaning Messer from his cockpit which will take a long time.
>>
>>14324135
Protoculture has been around. Just never focused on extensively until now. The same can't be said for the Megaroad.
>>
>>14324135

There's a difference between a good idea and a good reason.
>>
>>14324077
That's assuming Kawamori would reuse previous protagonists in past series which is very unlikely. Heck its possible that Lady M isn't really a woman and just using that alias as a red herring.
>>
>>14324177

There's no point in hiding them and using a pseudonym if it's not a previously featured character.
>>
>>14324183
Of course not. It could easily mean something else. Just because it uses a pseudonym doesn't mean it is a previous feature character.
>>
>>14324201

Something else like? There's no point taking pains to not only hide someone's face by not showing them but to hide their voice by never hearing them directly if it's not going to be a recognisable character. If it was an unknown they'd just use her name, or have her give orders directly or something. The mystery can really only reasonably be there for that one purpose.
>>
>[Kouchaya (Ootsuka Kotora)] UNUSUAL (Macross Delta)

And now it begins. Who will have the most porn by the end of it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.