[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I summon the collective energy of mecha valhalla When will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1448002065980.jpg (690 KB, 1016x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448002065980.jpg
690 KB, 1016x1024
>I summon the collective energy of mecha valhalla

When will this be in SRW
>>
When Mazinger Zero gets included in SRW with it's plot included.

No promises on Gypsy Danger though.
>>
>>14318720
>Of all the units he could summon, he goes with a Valkyrie and a Scopedog
>Both explode upon touching Mazinger
>>
>>14318720
this should really be how the game starts
all the robots show up, then the bad guy's like "woah lolno I'm totes outta here kthxbye" and then they adventure together to catch up with him
>>
>>14318747
So the entire game is the final boss running away and throwing grunts at your units to try to stall you? I could dig that.
>>
>>14318786

That kind of undercuts the boss as a threat, since from the beginning he's scared to fight everything you have. By the time you catch him you'll have more and more experience (of the adventure kind, not the exp kind), which would mean he'd probably be even more reluctant. Even if he gets allies and experience himself during his retreating it still makes him look like a less than credible threat.
>>
>>14318881
he recruits other bad guys
and then they gattai with antispiral dinogetter protoculture emulators
and then Desslar ruins everything because he's a jerk
>>
>>14318900
>and then they gattai with antispiral dinogetter protoculture emulators
He can cheat death with savestates!
>>
>>14318786
I would actually prefer something like Overworld's not-quite final battle.

All the Heroes. vs All the primary Villains. the original making a beeline for the Final Boss as it corrupts one of your allies every turn, turning them against you.
>>
>>14318932
oh yeah, lol. I was thinking Macross II
>>
>>14318720
What's up with the censored eye? I always saw that as a running joke in Japanese media.
>>
>>14319391
Witness protection. It's sort of like Bangai-O Spirits having to censor any series titles that get mentioned.
>>
>>14319391
It's a black bar used to hide someone's identity on TV. Here it's used as a joke because you can obviously tell who they are and hiding their eyes isn't going to stop you.
>>
>>14318720

Never read Mazinger Zero, may have to give it a shot to understand what's even going on here. Is this scene Mazinger fighting every other robot hero the authors could think of so and have him come out on top just to show how strong he is?
>>
>>14319424

That was what people figured on it first being posted too, but apparently it's the opposite and it's someone summoning those since Mazinger Zero is immune to Mazinger's weapons but not to the stuff of those other hero mechs, so they're instrumental in beating it, not losing to it.
>>
>>14319424
Actually, it's the complete opposite: Mazinger is fighting all the robots the authors can think of and loses because it didn't see them coming at all.
>>
>>14319441
>>14319454

Really? That's a surprise. I assume ZingerZero's just that dangerous/that big of a jerk for something like that to happen. I only remember seing like the first page, where I think Kouji gets stepped on by it.
>>
>>14319476
>Really? That's a surprise. I assume ZingerZero's just that dangerous/that big of a jerk for something like that to happen. I only remember seing like the first page, where I think Kouji gets stepped on by it.
It's like the god of the mazingerverses, so only things from outside can hurt it or something like that.
>>
>>14319555
Things inspired by Mazinger specifically, but from a different universe so they can hurt Zero and Zero has no power over them. It's basically the authors summoning every post Mazinger mecha to beat down Evil Mazinger, very SRW indeed.
>>
>>14319573
>they're all inspired by Mazinger
>>
>>14319573

> Things inspired by Mazinger specifically

So no surprise Tetsujin? Unfortunate...
>>
>>14318720
>When will this be in SRW
Litterally in V
>>
>>14318720
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
>>14319638
Shin Zero seems to be basically a Mazinkaiser stand in as Kouji's upgrade in V though, so this scene probably won't be there, unless it's included as a random attack, I guess.
>>
>>14318720
Wait, is that gipsy danger? no, i refuse to believe it.
>>
>>14319702
It is a bit of a stretch, but I can see it. It's up to you.
>>
File: 1448045174190.jpg (328 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448045174190.jpg
328 KB, 862x1200
>>14319711
Found this, is really gipsy, holy shit.
>>
>>14319679
UNIT

ONLY
>>
>>14319859
Source?
>>
>>14319698
If they put something like Super Photon Wars in (clearly won't match the manga's version for obvious reasons), I just know they're going to make it a Final Dynamic Special-esque combination attack. But part of me hopes it's its own unique attack, and animators use it to sneak in as many series cameos as they can.
>>
>>14319738
Somebody needs to let Beacham and Del Toro know they finally made it. The love letter has been received.
>>
>>14319888
Cast list literally has it listed as being a Unit only inclusion.
>>
>>14318720

Don't lie. You are well aware of when.
>>
>>14319928
I don't have a twitter, someone else do it
>>
>>14318720
Okay but seriously the one that you have the as the Gurren Laggan is actually Jeeg with the mach drills
>>
>>14323174
>Getter 2 is a gurren laggan reference.jpg
>>
>>14323192
Yeah I know I can be that guy about this stuff but, as a Jeeg fan I wish that he could get a little bit more respect ya know?
>>
>>14323210
But it isn't Jeeg, GL's crescent helmet is visible, and it's holding the drill on it's arm. The Mach Drill's attach to Jeeg's shoulders and replace the arms.
>>
>>14318720
>The sound effects for Orguss and Gaogaigar are literally "ORRRGUUUUUSSSS" and "GAGAGA GAGAGA"
>>
このての話で問題なのは強い主人公が出てくると、それに負けない悪役が出てこないと収集がつかない事だ
>>
>>14318720
Pacific Rim for SRW when
>>
>>14318881
It could be tactical retreats, and he's running off to some ancient PlotDevice that makes him a god. The sudden change of fear to boisterous overconfidence would make it pretty threatening
>>
>>14318720
I don't understand how that featureless white blob is supposed to be Gypsy Danger.
>>
>>14325183
The collar fin things are the best referencepoint to draw on.

Also you can sorta discern the eye visor.
>>
>>14325183
Look at the high-res one: >>14319738
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.