[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solomon Express 1 and 2 RAW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Solomon Express_16.jpg (3 MB, 2550x3510) Image search: [Google]
Solomon Express_16.jpg
3 MB, 2550x3510
I got something for you gentle/m/en.
Raws of Solomon Express and Solomon Express:Mystery of Psycommu.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9mrrr7ogd5duh3/Solomon_Express_1_and_2_RAW.zip

A few things. I didn't scan the magazines in their entirety, only SE. The other pages were nothing more than miscellaneous mecha/hobby items. The scans are large due to high DPI.
I chose not to debind the magazines when scanning because they cost me too much and they're kinda rare.
I left the scans as is because I can't into shopping color pages. Likewise for the multi-page spreads/posters. Much thanks if somebody volunteers to shop and make the pages more pleasant to look at.

I plan to translate SE in the near future the same way I did Phantom Bullets, attaching a translation PDF with the raw scans.

Archive, feel free to post these on your blog, if you think they're good enough quality.
>>
>>14310850
Thanks again.
>>
>>14310850
There are some Makoto Kobayashi fans on /m/, like me, so we appreciate you doing this.

>I plan to translate SE in the near future the same way I did Phantom Bullets, attaching a translation PDF with the raw scans.

Very cool, I'm looking forward to that.
>>
>>14310850
okay so a lot of pages are upside down for some reason, rendering it unreadable, might want to fix that
>>
Solomon express is so cool
>>
>>14311156
I did fix that by flipping images in Windows Image Viewer or something. Guess it didn't stick.
But either way, it shouldn't be an issue. Just flip them in an image viewer or right-click and flip.
>>
>>14315836
Nozaku, I found scans for Seed Destiny Astray B Astray R photonovel and AGE Unknown Soldiers. The .rar has all the story chapters, but I'm trying to get the full books scanned.

If I can't get the whole books I will upload them to mega for you.

Oh, I also found the text for Seed Destiny Astray B, the digital version and the additional chapters from the mook
>>
>>14315942
That would be excellent! I'm most definitely interested in doing the B part of the Seed universe. I'm planning on scanning Astray B (for Gundam Seed) myself for future use.
>>
>>14315970
I'm always wary on using the original chapters from the magazines since the mook versions might contain extra text and differences. I really don't know if it's the case with Destiny Astray B besides the 1 extra chapter in each vol compilation.

A good japanese scan of Astray B would be very interesting since I only have the shitty chinese scans, make a new thread when you scan it so I can grab a copy.
>>
>>14316092
It's ok. I have physical copies of the compiled volumes myself. Just scanning the entire thing is very time consuming, and finding existing scans is highly preferable. I will flip through and compare the two and will scan in any missing content.

Alrighty, will do.
>>
>>14316105
What gundam stuff you have in book form that's not yet available online?
>>
>>14316108
That's what I'm still trying to figure out. But at a glance, Seed Destiny Astray R, Seed Astray B, VS Astray, Gundam 00P, and 00V (I have G-rooms and 00V Chronicles on file). These are just novel/book types.
>>
>>14316129
VS Astray is the single vol or 2 vols edition?
00P is the 2 vol or 4 vol edition?

BTW the AOZ Traitor book I had was just the visual book with no story
>>
>>14316166
VS Astray is single vol and 00P is the 2vol edition.

I'm thinking for AOZ stuff, scans aren't entirely necessary. There isn't a whole lot of art, mostly text. If anything, I will just scan what little art it has and just ship my physical copies with me for possible future TL work, since there is a crapton of AOZ novels.

But for Astray B, that has a lot of gunpla and lineart with the text so I will scan all of that one.
>>
>>14316197
Yeah pure novel books are necessary to be scanned completely just the lineart/color pages/extra stuff since the text will be translated

but for gunpla books it's cool to full scan them
>>
>>14310850
You are deployed in that monster to off a colony, but you know this isn't right and you will kill a bunch of innocents. What do you do?
>>
>>14318640
>a colony
The G-3 solomon express can go through a few more than just one colony
>>
>>14318640
>>14318843
This story in a nutshell is that the Feddies made this weaponry Antarctic Treaty be damned but didn't have the balls to actually use it (and I think a few other factors if I recall correctly). It's basically just a different kind of UC MSV.
>>
>>14318640
I bet this thing moves like molasses...stirring/flying this thing in gravity must be a horrifying thing for it's pilot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.