[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow /m/, I think I found a methane mine of bad toku. >Known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: horrid.png (138 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
horrid.png
138 KB, 400x294
Wow /m/, I think I found a methane mine of bad toku.

>Known because Godzilla is in it
>Finally finds a place that hosts the series to watch it
>starts
>that awful cinematography with shaky cam
>that poor editing
>that lazy special effects even by early 70s standards
>no hot blooded opening music
>no ending theme
>monster with chest cannon literally cannot aim directly from a few meters away
>monsters form from grunts combining
>most rushed origin story ever
>all that talking
>it still keeps talking
>more talking
>masturbates to talking like it's KanColle

I apologize to Toei for giving it such smack on its older toku over the years, Zone Fighters has an absurd amount of problems for something of its genre. I get why Toho greenlit this crap, but the lack of effort is astounding. No wonder they threw Godzilla in, he was made to distract people from the low quality!
>>
>>14308162
>Zone Fighters
And I forgot to put a ' between the R and S
>>
>>14308162
the show's name is Ryusei Ningen Zone
Zone Fighter is the name of the hero
>>
File: creators.png (273 KB, 451x301) Image search: [Google]
creators.png
273 KB, 451x301
>these guys made King Ghidorah

Well I think I know how this got cancelled only 26 eps in and why parodies never bring this up.
>>
>>14308540
Seems better than Ghidorah's origin story in the Heisei movies desu
>>
Final Wars makes more sense now.

>Garoga resembles Gorath
>KG was a biological weapon
>Gigan was stolen and used against Godzilla
>Xilians and Garogas both have a bunch of monsters and fighting grunts on their side
>Plus sci-fi vehicles

Was the formula of this series used for FW? This would explain a lot.
>>
>Godzilla's arch nemesis turns out to be a suped-up monster of the weak made by humanoid earwigs not smart enough to not waste their bullets and can barely fight

Even when I will eventually get over this, why would you send your monster on a planet and not take it back? Did Venus have special monster prisons that made the Garogas give up? Were their bio-weapons that disposable and they just forgot? KG stands up to the atomic ray just fine when said ray easily one shoted a monster that tanked ZF's finisher. It makes no sense.
>>
>>14308162
I'm going to have to check this show out
>>
>>14308597
httpCOLONDOUBLESLASHvk.comSLASHtokusatsuradioonligne

Not like Toho will release it outside of Japan any time soon.
>>
>>14308162
Wow! Where is this hosted? I'm masochistic enough to have wanted to torture myself with this one for years...
>>
Haha! I asked and you posted where at the same time, it seems! Thanks for the info!
>>
>>14308610
>Thanks for the info!
No prob, just be wary of what is in stored!
>>
>>14308162
>bad toku

So all of it?
>>
>the plot of one episode consists of Zone Fighter wants to drive a car for a grand prix and ends up driving a fake created by the Garogas Seijin made as a trap to kill him in a junk yard thanks to the help of some guy that was his rival or something
>Also Gigan appears instead of a regular terro-beast
>Also not just calling them terroR beasts in general

The cameos in this are really stupid/jarring in context and feel tacked on.
>>
>>14308162
Luckily for you, an energy crisis had the producers pull the plug on the show really hard, so there's no ending at all.
>>
OP hasn't seen Goodman, I assume.
>>
>>14310694
Godman; damned autocorrect.
>>
>>14309047
"Energy crisis"?
>>
>>14308162
There's this episode i remember where Zone has to fight this monster who had a bomb inside him where if detonated, the whole city will be destroyed. So he play throw hoops, fencing and all kids shit just to ended up throwing him to space. It was weird as shit.

>masturbates to talking like it's KanColle
What?
>>
>>14314115
>What?
Too much talking, KanColle was infested with talking scenes.
>>
>>14310694
Isnt that a parody?
>>
>>14314135
You mean the Anime? Granted the anime is shit just like any moeshit show which is infested with talks.
>>
>>14314212
>You mean the Anime?
Yes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.