[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toei Animation 60th Anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
New Magnet Robo series confirmed

プロデューサー
森山 義秀
キャラクターデザイナー
川上 哲也
監督
博史 池畠
(?)
兵頭 一歩

https://twitter.com/robot_girls_z/status/737595199770136576
>>
Sorry Baratan.

It's going to be Toei's 4th Magnet Robo.
>>
why japan has to weebify everything............
>>
>>14297604
I thought a weeaboo was just another term for Wapanese? How can the Japanese be Wapanese if they're already Japanese?
>>
>>14297615
He's just an idiot who clearly doesn't know what weeb means.

I believe the correct term he was looking for was "moe anthropomorphism" or "gijinka", in regards to the mecha girls.
>>
>>14297069
>>14297078
Magnet Robo? As in Gakeen? 4th? Mind explaining what's going on?
>>
>>14297699
Jeeg, Gakeen, Barattack, and now a fourth one. It's not that hard to grasp anon.
>>
If I understand this correctly, they're making a new robot girl entirely out of whole cloth? Seems a bit difficult to do when there's no existing mech to base one off.
>>
>>14297831
A new magnet robot anime project with the robot girls staff, which will eventually join the robot girls in time.
>>
>>14298578
In that case, might be cool then. It's been ages since Toei did a mecha show in earnest that wasn't a remake.
>>
>>14298619
There are other tweets from animation staff saying it is going to be short one, due the lack of interest on the sponsor side like Gaiking LOD.
>>
>>14299256
Figures. Hopefully it's at least a quarter-year long, ala Koetsushin Jeeg. It'll air this year, right? So it shouldn't be too long until details are revealed.
>>
>>14297069
Doesn't Steel Jeeg belong to Go Nagai?
>>
File: Cj1HWCzUYAEpQaX.jpg orig.jpg (288 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Cj1HWCzUYAEpQaX.jpg orig.jpg
288 KB, 1080x1920
It turns out to be something not for everybody.
As a robot girls fan I don't have much problem with it.

Title: 『闘影ジ・カイザー』
>>
>>14299256
Gaiking LoDM got 39 episodes though.

Even if it's just 13, that's still fine.

>>14299365
Produced by Toei, though, so it was their first Magnet Robo series (and then there was Ga Keen and Barattack)

That's also why Jeeg, Getter + G + Anime Go, Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, and Grendizer are in Robot Girls Z, but Shin Getter, God Jeeg, and Mazinkaiser aren't.
>>
>>14299486
The title can be read as "Touei The Kaiser"
"Touei" as in Toei (東映)
"The Kaiser" as in Next time (次回さ)
>>
>>14299530
seriously japan fuck your goddamn puns
>>
>>14297798
Since when did Gakeen get grouped Jeeg and Barattck? I suppose they share the magnetic joints thing, but this is the first time I've seen them put together like this.
Did they share a director like the Robot Romance Series, or a sponsor like the Super Dimension Trilogy?
>>
>>14299673
They are produced and sponsored by Takara, and made by Toei Animation. Only difference is they are written by different groups.
>>
>>14299712
JPN Wikipedia claims that Gowapper 5 is also part of the series, but that's by Tatsunoko.
>>
>>14299755
Yes. Which is why it is not counted in this case.
>>
>>14299486

It seems that open and detailed representation of these girls' hind parts was quite the consideration in these design docs.
>>
>>14299755
>>14299791
Plus Tatsunoko are anal enough about keeping their own IPs that lending them to other companies doesn't happen too often (see Tekkaman Blade in SRW).
>>
File: pan-de-peace-noa-sakura-225x349.png (121 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
pan-de-peace-noa-sakura-225x349.png
121 KB, 225x349
>>14299486
That Izumi character looks a bit like Noa from Pan De Peace, at least in the eyes area, and body size
>>
>>14297069
I don't understand.

What kind of project will this be?

And why is Jeeg in? That's a Nagai series.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.