[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode 41 of "Daltanious: Robot of the Future" ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: daltanious41[1].png (497 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
daltanious41[1].png
497 KB, 720x576
Episode 41 of "Daltanious: Robot of the Future" has been released by Luurah Productions!

Only six more to go...

https://luurah.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/daltanious41.png
>>
https://luurah.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/mirai-robo-daltanias-41/
>>
sankyuu
>>
Thanks.
>>
Thanks yet again, old timer. It's so close yet so far.
>>
File: AVoteOfThanks.jpg (321 KB, 754x1024) Image search: [Google]
AVoteOfThanks.jpg
321 KB, 754x1024
YayAwesomeThankyou!
>>
File: thumbs_up_fighbird.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_fighbird.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>14296537
Thank you.
>>
Was this the last episode that aired before Nagahama passed away?
>>
File: some shit has been seen.png (339 KB, 468x373) Image search: [Google]
some shit has been seen.png
339 KB, 468x373
>>14296537
Thank you, Luurah!
>>
>>14298449
Yes. Given that, it's fortunate that the rest was done (although Nagahama supposedly left sometime during the production).

Also, I might as well leave this here, since it's somewhat related: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2016-05-29/.102632
>>
So. Robot Romance five part trilogy round up.

Raideen: Starseeker back on the case.
Combattler; Crabsticks.
Voltes: Old subs, but hey.
Daimos: 1-16 by Hanoki, rest are crabsticks? An old Filipino dub?
Daltanious: Fucking blazing by Luurah.

Does that sum it up? Fairly good shape. Especially with the Braves almost done too.
>>
>>14303179
>Especially with the Braves almost done too.

Soon as Silver Castle wake up from their nap, they'll finish Might Gaine off, even.
>>
>>14303179
Combattler's subs aren't perfect but they aren't crabsticks. Crabsticks are when literally no line consistently uses correct english and they call iceburgs hamburgers.
>>
>>14303590
I think Combattler and Voltes are dubtitles with the names fixed back. Even high end crabsticks tend to murder names.
>>
>>14303179
>Daimos: 1-16 by Hanoki, rest are crabsticks? An old Filipino dub?

As far as I know Daimos doesn't have crabsticks. And yeah, Filipino dub.
>>
>>14303179
Voltes also has an old Filipino English dub in the same vein as the Daimos dub
>>
>>14303179
For Daimos, the possibility of syncing up said dub to the new raws is there, but wouldn't be easy to do (although Kaixe Rho might consider it, last I recall).

Meanwhile, Shidoni and crew are still trying to fend off subninjas (without bearing afros, presumably).
>>
>>14304058

I just want more Patlabor
>>
>>14304440
You'd have to talk to the Skaro Hunting Society for that, since they're the only ones subbing the live-action show at all.
>>
>>14303866
>I think Combattler and Voltes are dubtitles with the names fixed back.
Nah, they use Japanese names.
>>
>>14303179
>Daimos: 1-16 by Hanoki, rest are crabsticks? An old Filipino dub?
*1-11 done by at least different two people.
>>
>>14298489
Luurah! I love you
>>
>>14305026

That's what he meant.
>>
>>14296537
so sell me on Daltanious, what do you guys think would make it worth my time and hard drive space?(I'll note I am a pretty big fan of classical Super Robots, so there's a good chance I'll start watching it anyways, but I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.