[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which anime do I start with? I watched Neon Genesis when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Which anime do I start with?

I watched Neon Genesis when I was younger (About 12) and can remember bits of it, but not everything.

I watched one or two Gundam series (I remember one with a dragon/lion fist on a chain)

What do YOU personally love and think everyone should watch?
>>
>>14292515
Go figure out what you want to watch on your own and come back only after that.
Otherwise /m/ will try and convince you everything is shit.
>>
>>14292533

FLCL looks good, might start that.

And then go onto The Big O
>>
>>14292533
/thread/
>>
>>14292515
Neon Genesis is shit you should watch Mobile Suit instead
>>
I'm watching the 0079 Gundam movies and I have a question:

Why did Char hate Garma? They seemed to be cool and semi-bros, but then out of nowhere, it's

>Blame your parentage, fuck you I'm out

Does the series do a better job of explaining his disdain of Garma?
>>
>>14293913
It' a plot detail that gets explained later. Just be patient.
>>
>>14293924

Okay, thanks. Starting the 2nd movie now.
>>
>>14292515
I'm watching Knights of Sidonia and it's really good.
>>
>>14293931
WATCH
THE
SERIES

And what part of Garma ZABI don't you get
>>
>>14293931
The 2nd movie is a little rough in spots, but it's worth it because the Encounters in Space is a masterpiece.
>>
>>14293931
I'd go for the series.
Seconding >>14293940
>>
>>14292515
watch dougram
it's Good Anime
>>
M.D. Geist
>>
>>14293940

That'll take too long to download, won't it? Also, where is a torrent of the TV series?
>>
>>14294396
I would also like to know, because
>>
>>14294396
>>14294480
Bakabt, nyaa.se
[EG] is usually the best encoder for Gundam series.

Seed your torrents!
>>
File: quality-difference.png (795 KB, 1560x720) Image search: [Google]
quality-difference.png
795 KB, 1560x720
The quality on the Bluray rips is amazing! Though the colors are a little off from what I remember.
>>
File: 1461452904567.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461452904567.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
>>14292515

>Which anime do I start with?

What kind of inane question is this? Google, MAL and AniDB exist. See what looks good and form your own opinions.

>>14294396

>That'll take too long to download, won't it?

The fuck? Why are you asking us? Do you know not how fast your own internet is?
>>
>>14294566

Yes, that was stupid of me. I had meant to ask that considering that I had already seen the first film, should I bother with the series in spite of that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.