[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xabungle Graffiti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 140x200) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 140x200
Hey, I like really want to see this, was it ever subbed? I heard a rumor Axsus subbed it in 2010, but any links are long dead. Anyway Xabungle thread I guess.
>>
>>14292471
Nah, Daironeri and crew aren't done with it yet, so that rumor is false. They're busy putting up with real life stuff.
>>
It's just a big recap episode of the whole series, it dosen't even have upgraded animation like A Contact did, and it needed it more. Really disapointed so many xabungle episodes had bad animation.
>>
It's never coming out anon. They finished the series in 2012 and it's 2016.
>>
>>14292607
Depressing. I heard it has an alternate ending from the series though?
>>
File: Hotor's Sendvead.png (410 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
Hotor's Sendvead.png
410 KB, 640x482
>>14292471
I head it'd get subs once, but I don't mind it not getting subs now because Xabungle by itself is great.

>>14292607
I wouldn't despair completely, you have stuff like Great Mazinger and the Ideon BDs getting done even after long ass breaks.
>>
>>14292607
A /m/an never gives up.

I'm still waiting for someone to pick up Brave Exkaiser. You just gotta believe.
>>
>>14294118
Somebody already did Exkaiser. Try finding Silver Castle on Youtube (no torrents yet).
>>
>>14294137
Not sure if it's still do-able, but a year or two back I found a way to download YT softsubs when I got Russian subs for a Santo movie that machine translated to English decently, so there's probably a way to get them
>>
>>14294137
>>14294202
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dude. Where the fuck have I BEEN?

SHIT THIS OTHER DUDE DID DAGWON
>>
>>14294315
Even better, Subdivers will do a torrent for that as soon as the first quarter and general QC are done (plus he/they started some other shows like Ganbaruger as well).
>>
>>14294683
Oh, rad. I was just gonna rip the srts and sync them up with raws but I'll just wait for now.

Torrent quality exkaiser would be nice too, but that's a different guy innit.
>>
>>14294315
We are living in the age of Brave. Once the rest of Might Gaine is de-crabbed, the Brave fighters will be invincible.
>>
>>14294315
>>14294725
Nearly all of the remaining Braves shows got subbed within six months, it was unreal.
>>
>>14294202
You can download Youtube-subs using something like youtube-dl.
>>
>>14294725
Dagwon is fully subbed?
>>
>>14294725
>>14296407
Nevermind, I forgot about the youtube channel.
>>
>>14294725
Dagwon's gets to medium levels of crab. They work, but so far I've run into one line that was like "LeaderRedGuy, we must make sure the school 김정은동지께서"
>>
>>14296702
That's why Subdivers is doing QC work on it, so you might want to report that to them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.