[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time to settle this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: pathological liar.jpg (96 KB, 638x716) Image search: [Google]
pathological liar.jpg
96 KB, 638x716
Is he lying?
>>
Reccoa is not a loli. Char has no interest in adult women. Case dismissed
>>
File: datemmasheenass.png (606 KB, 998x764) Image search: [Google]
datemmasheenass.png
606 KB, 998x764
>>14289096
But...
>>
>>14289096
That's true but we are talking about Quattro here not Char
>>
>>14289221
Quattro was a real man. Char was a fag.
>>
>>14289226
a great comparison anon. good job
>>
>>14289221
I see. He touched her as Quattro and since Quattro doesn't really exist technically he is not lying. Makes sense. His genius always amazes me.
>>
>>14289221
When do we get to see how Char stole that identity ?
>>
>>14289251
Char doesn't really exist either, remember?
>>
>>14289336
He met a man named Quattro Vagina that happened to look exactly like him.
>>
>>14289352
You obviously havnt watched origin

I realize it's an alt timeline but it doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy more backstory.
>>
>>14289365
I have my doubts if the anime is still an alternative telling.
Sunrise is avoiding remaking anything told on screen by previous works so I wouldn't be surprised if they intend the Origin OVA (NOT the manga, just to be clear) to be a part of the main UC continuity.
>>
>>14289251
/thread
>>
>>14289357
No no no. He met a man named Quattro Vagina that happened to look exactly like Char Aznable.
>>
>>14289083
I'd be more inclined to believe him if he weren't Char "I've never betrayed anyone" Aznable.
>>
>>14289488
>Guntanks.
>>
>>14290778
early type guntanks :)
>>
>>14290923
The thing is that in the original series, you can see Zeons become surprised upon seeing such a curious mobile suit as the Guntank, and even mocking it for clearly being a rushed effort to try to mimic Zeon's mobile suit technology.
>>
>>14291203

I got it! Every iteration of Gundam is being told to us... by Char himself! This explains the inconsistencies

Especially with regards to ZZ, as Char wasn't involved so it might or might not have happened.
>>
>>14291203
i'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that, so...
"bullshit on that"
>>
>>14291203
Thought that was the Guncannon?

Also, how completely ironic that Zeon shifts from MS to MA production when the bulkier aspects of the Guntank and Guncannon are better technological foreshadows for armors than the Zakus and Gouf.
>>
>>14291243
>as Char wasn't involved
Maybe that's what he wants you to think.
>>
File: 1462330139219.jpg (158 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
1462330139219.jpg
158 KB, 472x600
>>14289221

It makes me sad that I'll never be able to make the Quattro/Char joke in real life. It's the one joke that's worked for me for over a decade.
>>
>>14289096

Char is not into lolis either. He's more of an underage teenager guy.
>>
File: 043.jpg (336 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
336 KB, 800x1200
Man, this doesn't make a single lick of sense.

What the fuck is with this manga?
>>
>>14293207
Explain

their shits fucked
they need nav data and supplies
closest thing they can reach is a zeon base
they have weapons

do the math
>>
>>14293168

Char is a sociopath. He's not into anyone except Lalah who triggered very specific things no woman would again.
>>
>>14293235
Okay, let me explain.

Their shit's fucked.
They don't have the ability to repair their shit on their own, and need equipment they don't carry in order to fix it
They only have supplies for 60 days
It will take 45 days to reach the next resupply post

A: How is 60 days of supplies not enough when it only takes 45 days to reach a place where they can fix the problem and get more supplies because it's a RESUPPLY post?

B: Why would a Zeon base have the equipment needed to fix a virus-ridden navigation system of a Federation warship?
>>
>>14293207
>can't confirm current position
Celestial navigation works perfectly fine in space.
People calculated orbits accurately as fuck way before computers too.
Feddies as always are fucking incompetent.
>>
>>14293256

Can you not do basic math? 45*2=90

90>60
>>
>>14293542
Why are you doubling the time stated 'onscreen', just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>14293542
It's a RESUPPLY station you fucking idiot. It doesn't matter if it'll take more supplies than they can hold to get back to their current position. They have enough supplies to make it there, and they can restock on supplies once there in order to make it back to their current position because that's the entire purpose of resupply stations.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.