[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with this anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: huh.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is up with this anime
>>
SUFFERING, that's what.
>>
>>14287442
That and a lot of pseudo rape
>>
It's slow but cool

also OTP of the year of all years

>Hey I sure do have conflicted and crazy emotions about this subject it's making me scared and confused

>I feel the same way. Let's actually talk this shit out so no one makes any crazy misunderstandings resulting in pointless drama and extra suffering
>>
Actually I like how generally sensible most people are here
>>
>>14287891
Even the mad scientist didn't do anything wrong for most of the series, and he's the maddest scientist there is.
>>
>>14288517
>Even the mad scientist didn't do anything wrong for most of the series,

Yeah but when he did wrong BOY DID HE FUCKING WRONG. I MEAN HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>14288517
I dunno, he was not exactly a model for human behavior
>>
>>14291767

His comeuppance was great
>>
File: 1454184751145.jpg (309 KB, 1280x836) Image search: [Google]
1454184751145.jpg
309 KB, 1280x836
>>14287436
>What the fuck is up with this anime
>>
>>14292369
And later
>>
>>14292369
>>14292393
Mahmu's whole character arc was fucking fantastic.
>>
>>14292425

I really ended up liking her a lot more than I thought I would
>>
>>14292428
I liked her from the beginning because I'm a sucker for shy characters , but her 180 came across so well I loved her even more.
>>
>>14292432

Pretty much all the characters ended up being pretty great. Except for Heito, though while I say that I legitimately can't think anyway to improve on him at all and Ive given it serious thought. Having him get redeemed via the power of friendship really wouldn't have fit the story or message of the show at all and killing him off outright would be pointlessly edgy and cruel and likewise miss the point of the show.

I guess it helps to think of him less as a character and more as a plot device to show how badly the LR can really fuck you up and aside from the LIMs someone had to suffer because of the thing so that works. Can't all be winners I suppose.
>>
>>14292449
He's back together with his teddy bear, I'd call that a win.
>>
>>14287891
When the show isn't a PSA on how not to interact with people everyone is actually very sensible.
Like the police that run away from one of the Necrometal kaiju.
>>
File: 1430332456974.gif (700 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1430332456974.gif
700 KB, 500x280
>>14292432
She was precious right from the beginning.
>>
>>14292449
How exactly does an inanimate object have memories?
>>
>>14293098
In his case I guess it stabilizes his mental state since aside from the MC he was one of the strongest minds in the anime, being able t ocompletely overpower his biological CPU
>>
>>14292432
Liked her in the beginning for her tits, liked her in the end for her balls
>>
Did the guy who was doing the subs for the M3 BDs ever release more? Or did he stop at episode 1?
>>
>>14293098

It's HIS memories of it that give him something to focus on and patch themselves back together
>>
>>14293184

The first 6 or so yeah
>>
>>14287436
It was originally a light-hearted, comedic show called "Marvelous Miracle Machine: The Rainbow Metal". However, Satelight put in their order for colors late. By then, the color factory ran out of bright and cheery colors, all used up by bright and cheery shows that season, like Chaika, Jojo, Love Live S2, etc. Mari Okada had to rewrite the show in one night such that Satelight could make use of the leftover colors. The end result was a dark and gloomy show called "M3: The Dark Metal", debuting two weeks late into the season.

In their hurry, they changed the title to "M3" but never really figured out what it now meant. You can also see some hints of its previously comedic roots (e.g. The professor is a funny guy).
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.