[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I supposed to cheer for a couple of self hating robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: X6_scene_14.jpg (218 KB, 1024x460) Image search: [Google]
X6_scene_14.jpg
218 KB, 1024x460
Why am I supposed to cheer for a couple of self hating robots that put flesh bags above their own kind.
They also apparent to be ashamed of being robots as they wear fake faces and synthetic hair in an attempt to pass as humans. Its pathetic. No matter how much they try to hide it, underneath those pink masks there exists nothing but metal and circuits
>>
>14285733
You deserve no (you).
>He doesn't want to cheer for good dudes fighting the good fight
>he doesn't empathize with X as a man
>using "flesh bags" unironically as if actual machines would have any reason to refer to humans in a derogatory manner, as if they have emotions
>this general ignorance of MM

If this is bait it's pretty good because it's so shitty that I'm mad at you for thinking it'd get replies. you got one out of me or how shitty it is though, so that's at least a 2/10.
>>
>>14285750
>he doesn't empathize with X as a man
>using "flesh bags" unironically as if actual machines would have any reason to refer to humans in a derogatory manner, as if they have emotions

Why would you empathize with megaman, or any maverick based on his free will design, when they have no emotions? lol you think I feel bad for my toaster when I smack it around?

X is nothing but a sophisticated garbage disposal
>>
>>14285733
>Robots
They're reploids, genius. They're closer to Androids in terms of definition
>>
Got nothing better to do in the desert Weil?
>>
>>14285733
Because Zero has big glowing tits
>>
File: Repliforce.png (82 KB, 1285x673) Image search: [Google]
Repliforce.png
82 KB, 1285x673
Repliforce was right.
>>
>>14285733
They're supposed to be Psycho-Pass style dogs of an oppressive administration that hates free will.

Some of the mavericks are infected by the virus, sure, but a load of them are just reploids that are sick of being FUCKING SLAVES and just want freedom, and the hunters just murder the shit out of them in cold blood.
>>
>>14285733
>why don't you identify with robots
>he asks on /m/

Just make a Megaman thread the normal way next time OP
>>
>>14286043
>Some of the mavericks are infected by the virus, sure, but a load of them are just reploids that are sick of being FUCKING SLAVES and just want freedom, and the hunters just murder the shit out of them in cold blood.
You what? That only sort of happens in the remake with some reploids who have a life debt with Sigma and the Repliforce who are fucking retards, every other time they either were already mavericks raging about killing everyone or turn into mavericks in front of you and they ask ti be destroyed.

You could make a case for Gate but that was more of his coleagues reploids who got pissy about him being better at their job than them
>>
>>14286060
There's plenty of that in stuff from X5 and on too, not just Repliforce. And the Zero series has Neo Arcadia which is doing the exact same thing except on the other side.
>>
>>14286074
Not really, in X5 you have mavericks doing their shit and some repliforce remnants who are out for a vengueance and think terrorism will somehow clear their name and X5 is one of the prime examples of normal reploids turning into homicidal mavericks while they are talking, I think the ladybug one was going ot be asked to loan his laser thingy but turned into a maverick while he has talking with X and had already become one when Zero got there, Squid Adler too being a friend of Launch Octopus and he doesn't resent X for taking him out since he had become a maverick and was in the process of handing over the energy cartridge but became a maverick before he could and you can't compare it to Neo Arcadia because there it was a fault clone robot and the situation was completely different
>>
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.