[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zaku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: zaku.jpg (447 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
zaku.jpg
447 KB, 800x601
yo /m/, i got me a question, everyone loves or likes the zaku right? or atleast a variant or a decenant of it

then why there isnt a gundam series where the protagonist uses a zaku or similar for the entire series or most of it?
just curious
>>
>>
>>14285116
>then why there isnt a gundam series where the protagonist uses a zaku or similar for the entire series or most of it?

See, Gundam 0080
Also arguably Thunderbolt
>>
>>14285116
The Zaku is popular, but it doesn't have a heroic look to it, and series tend to insist that their protagonist uses something that looks heroic most of the time.

It's the poster boy as the antagonist mecha, I think people would find it odd if it took centre stage in a full proper series.
>>
>>14285120
i can understand that but i think it could be fun, plus it gives room to play around

the history of a grunt in a band of brothers style tale

a pressed pilot called to defend hometown and the only thing they got is a good ol' zaku, and has to use smarts rather than fancy-ass devices

thats what i can think, im sure that it can be done nicely
>>
File: ZAKUPAWNCH.png (219 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
ZAKUPAWNCH.png
219 KB, 500x374
>>14285134
>a pressed pilot called to defend hometown and the only thing they got is a good ol' zaku

Did you ever watch 0079?
Doans Island is basically that.
The Zaku doesn't even have a gun, he uses Zakung-fu
>>
Hunter of Black Clothes
>>
>>14285120
>it doesn't have a heroic look to it,
disagree.
Zaku are really powerful, and GMs suck.
>>
>>14285120
>took centre stage in a full proper series

Gundam the Origin has been cockblocking us so far and been nothing but Char and Zakus for four episodes now.
>>
Because believe it or not but the gundam tends to sell better than the zaku.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.