[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the 00 Qan[T] or 00 (no raiser) were to somehow drift into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
If the 00 Qan[T] or 00 (no raiser) were to somehow drift into UC's universe, and crash land on the Earth (No Setsuna or ELS of course), what do you think would happen?

This is considering that Newtypes != Innovators of course; and reverse engineering is feasible, but would take decades to achieve outside of synthesizing E-carbon.

I'm just curious of what you guys think the impact of introducing GN Drive technology to UC would be, especially given whose hands it ends up in.
Also what would happen based upon the year that it ended up in UC's universe?
>>
>>14281196
>the impact of introducing GN Drive technology to UC
>Trans-Am Sazabi 3x faster than your regular 3x faster suits
>>
Understanding would happen and all wars would end
>>
It would make UC just as boring as AD

Also when it crash landed is a big question
>>
>>14281211
>tfw AD is as boring as AD
pottery
>>
>>14281200
>>14281202
I'd agree jokingly, but I'm genuinely curious here.
So no higher functions like trans-am burst are even achievable. Sorry, but no understanding yet.
Also since Trans-am in the Qant and the 00 seemingly rely on voice activation, it might as well not be a feature to whomever finds it.

As is, if someone were to find it and try to pilot either, they wouldn't be able to off the bat. Because it would be like entering the physical manifestation of a really complicated language that you don't understand.
>>
>>14281240
meant to write
>So no higher functions like trans-am burst are even achievable because no innovators.
>>
It would probably be kept under more tighter wraps than even the Laplace box.
If it ended up in Zeon hands during the OYW, it would definitely be used as a trump card despite having no psycommu weaponry.
>>
>>14281240
That's slightly debatable.
I'd argue that a fully-synthesized Cyber-Newtype can be on the same level as an Innovade, at the very least, to facilitate Trans-Am Bursts.
>>
>>14281273
For the sake of discussion I would prefer newtypes be considered as a completely different species to innovators.
Especially since innovators are distinctly defined by being created through exposure to GN particles released during Trans-Am.

Also my second comment was trying to point out the fact that they wouldn't be able to use Trans-am because they wouldn't know about it until they pulled all the data they could from the OS.
But given the secrecy off CB's tech, it would most definitely have some kind of nearly impenetrable security software. I mean the A-Laws didn't do jack with Kyrios after it was captured post-S1.
>>
>>14281302
Quite.
Then again, we might take the Amuro/Lalah naked space time as some sort of precedence, but that would mean only the highest-level Newtypes can unlock Burst mode.
>>
>>14281273
Quantum brainwaves aren't the same as psyco-waves.
>>
>00Q lands in UC

I hope it lands near Jupiter. I bet as soon as it activates naked space time it will learn that Jovians are actually bloodthirsty lizard aliens, and shall thus proceed to wipe them all out preventing future Earth Sphere wars.
>>
Considering minvosky particles already produced three immortal space faring gods beyond the time by mid UC there really isn't anything Qan[T] would provide except higher performance equipment that is probably incompatible with minovsky technology.

And if it landed in extremely late UC it would be a backwards piece of technology inferior to everything else produced simply due to the fact that extremely late UC is working with shit like black hole engines.

Since GN drives are just a knock off of minovksy engines anyways it really wouldn't matter in the long run.
>>
>>14281315
I'd like to add to that, arguing that newtypes are more rooted in mysticism and spirituality as opposed to innovators.
Even when Setsuna had that confrontation with the dead at the end of Trailblazer, I think he was merely confronting manifestations of them created from his memories.
>>
>>14281342
Not really. Newtypes are a common trope in mid century science fiction based around the development of an evolutionary trait caused by human development.

Innovators are basically the same shit except with GN particles being less explained than Minovsky particles.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.