[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend of the Galactic Heroes 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: logh.jpg (82 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
82 KB, 800x513
What changes would you like LOGH 2017 to make to update the novels?

More women? More alcoholism? Kircheis survives longer ala Soldier Blue in the Terra e... anime?
>>
>>14280689
homosexual romance
>>
Nothing, the original was perfect.
>>
>>14280689
>What changes would you like LOGH 2017 to make to update the novels?
I'd like them the change their minds about making it.
>>
>>14280890
this.
It was already difficult to get other to watch it,and now they will scapegoat out by saying they would rather see the 2017 one.
>>
Not exactly related but when is the best time to rewatch it? I saw it a year ago and for whatever reason I want back in on that ride, but at the same time I feel like I'm still burned out on it since I did binge on it the first time around
>>
>>14280689
>update the novels
Why? Why does we need to update it?

>>14280890
kek and this
>>
>>14280689
more cute girls
>>
>>14280838
I'm only on episode 66 and I'm with this anon here so far. Don't change a damn thing.
>>
>>14281123
Absolutely not.
>>
>>14280689
Anything and everything that would make people more butthurt, especially the autists here.
>>
>>14281139
>cute boys are ok
>cute girls are not
why is /m/ so gay?
>>
>>14281158
No they're fine. Just not in LOGH.
>>
>>14280689
Change the gender of some of the Imperial and Alliance officers, to bring in more military women. Wittenfeld especially should be a woman.

Make Attenborough a character.
>>
>>14281504

>bait in a semicircle
>>
Less people being floored by semi circles
>>
File: Gransfors-Outdoor-Axe1.jpg (55 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
Gransfors-Outdoor-Axe1.jpg
55 KB, 675x675
Make it a 13 episode sci-fi battle anime featuring the Rosenritter with Reinhard and Kircheis as the last bosses, starring Julian, please
>>
>>14281524
>Not being floored by semi circles

What power do you poses anon
>>
>>14281524
This. I want to see triangles shake up the meta.
>>
>>14281149
This. I expect another Rebuild rage.
>>
>>14280689
Make character more flamboyant gay than what we already have.

Imagine this kind of epic show and then they release Maji Love 1000% like character song with characters open their clothes all the time.
>>
>>14281524
>semi circle meme

I think this is the perfect way to spot people who haven't actually watched the show
>>
>>14280689
I would like to see more women, if only because some of the female designs we did have were very nice. Karin was a qt, and the world could do with more Dominiques.
>>
More Reuental and Mittermyer.
>>
File: 1451940017870.png (139 KB, 310x294) Image search: [Google]
1451940017870.png
139 KB, 310x294
>>14281504
>Bittenfeld is now female
>incompetent, emotional, no actual track record, gets millions of men killed
>physically assaults Oberstein when confronted with logical arguments

I can see it.
>>
just don't mess it up with moeshit
>>
>>14281504
Nah, the Empire's sexism contributes to their "lol outdated shitbags" vibe. (Also if women could join the imperial military, Hilda would probably be running that shit at 19.)

The Alliance could work though. You could make people like Bucock and Murai women without having any effect on the story.
>>
>>14281504
Aw come on, one of the best parts of LOGH is that it's such a massive sausagefest.

it may be sexist, but the fact is that the more female characters your show has, the harder it is to take it seriously.
>>
>>14281807
So Bittenfeld would be Admiral Daala?
>>
>>14281820
>but the fact is that the more female characters your show has, the harder it is to take it seriously.

I could buy it for the Alliance. It seems weird that such a free society has so few female members of the military. I think Frederika is the only one we ever see.
I get why past and present militaries are basically all-male, but it seems much less of an issue when it comes to operating space ships.

Wouldn't really mesh with the way the Empire is portrayed, even after Reinhard turns it into a meritocracy, though. That should definitely remain a sausage fest.
>>
>>14281811
the original was already messed up with moeshit
>>
>>14281820
I dunno...shows, maybe, but there are several "classic" anime movies with female protagonists/prominent women that are taken very seriously. Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke come to mind. I'm sure you could find other examples in drama/historical anime series, but I don't know as much about those genres as I know about scifi anime, which does tend towards the sausagefests.
>>
>>14281820
>implying you could take WALLS IN SPACE seriously
>>
File: Kircheis Frustrated.jpg (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kircheis Frustrated.jpg
115 KB, 640x480
>>14281852
>>
i want the earth terraism cult to not be scooby doo tier villains this time
>>
>>14281849
Like, Nausicaa's fine, but the female protagonist + Miyazaki's avoidance of violence def. creates a kind of weird disconnect. Like when she bloodlessly dispatches of a bunch of armed men with her stick
>>
>>14281952
>def.
Neck yourself.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.