[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychoframe wings Phenex what are you doing Phenex Stahp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
>psychoframe wings

Phenex what are you doing
Phenex
Stahp
>>
>>14275326
who the fuck is the pilot of this thing?
>>
Who the hell thought psychoframe=crystals was a good idea?
>>
>>14275336
Crystals on mobile suits is generally a bad idea because you can't push out model kits with that concept
>>
>something retarded happening in Unicorn

In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>14275326
Its ok the G-Self kills it.
>>
>>14275326
Here comes another kit! How many does this damn frame have? I'm surprised they haven't released tons of variants with different colored psychoframes.
>>
>>14275351
there's already a kit, this is gonna be limited edition addon parts
>>
>Phenex
Not canon.
>>
>>14275342
You can grow your own crystals out of salt.
>>
>>14275326
Unicorn has a manga that continues after the original?
What's it even about?
>>
>>14275342
I'm still waiting for my Flowering ELS Qan[T] kit.
>>
>>14275389
beating dead horses.
>>
>>14275351
>I'm surprised they haven't released tons of variants with different colored psychoframes.
There's two Phenex kits, one with gold armor and a blue psychoframe and one with silver armor and a red psychoframe. Then you have Unicorn which has a green, and a red, and brighter green psychoframe.
>>
>>14275531
there are also two versions of the gold phenex, with and without the gold plating sprayed on.
>>
>>14275326
whats this phenex scene from?
>>
>>14275559
Probably from the Gundam UC Testament manga
>>
>>14275326
inb4 phenex somehow related to Turn-A and X
>>
>>14276533
Not Last Sun?
>>
File: img_5.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
img_5.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>14275534
The same is true about the silver Phenex. There's a silver-plated and a matte dark-grey one.
>>
>>14276777
>Gundam UniChrome
Just no. Stahp. Please, Bandai, just stahp.
>>
File: blog1141_166.jpg (508 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
blog1141_166.jpg
508 KB, 800x600
>>14276777
The funny part is they all only sell at Gundam Front Tokyo. The non-plated are normal offerings, the plated were limited editions.
>>
>>14275531
I want some purple or pink psychoframe action.
>>
File: blog1141_149.jpg (485 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
blog1141_149.jpg
485 KB, 800x600
>>14276845
>>
>>14276713
Art style does seem to match up to Last Sun. I could be wrong. That manga is ass anyways.
>>
>>14276845
I think the plated one is bundled with the bluray/dvd if I am not mistaken. The price is ridiculously high, while the matte one is the same like any regular unicorn
>>
>>14275326
Are these things even mechs anymore? The keep looking and acting less and less mechanical.
>>
Reminder: As of Unicorn Char's greatest crime is getting Amuro to go full beyond the time before he could stop the abomination of Unicorn from happening.

If Amuro got into the Unicorn everything would be different. In fact it probably would have ended in the first five minutes with the Unicorn just being Amuro's bitch since he's the best pilot for Gundam.

And we'll never get that erotic doujin where Amuro inserts his core fighter into Setsuna to pilot him.
>>
>>14276971
Nope, Unicorn was always intended for Banagher because the Vist family are a bunch of nepotistic jackasses.
>>
>>14276979
Unicorn might have been intended for the banana, but Amuro is canonically the best pilot for the Gundam. If he were alive it would have happened.
>>
>>14276985
If not Unit 1, then Unit 2.

Oh god, Black Unicorn/Lion Amuro vs. White Unicorn Banana. I want this. I want it bad.
>>
>>14277024
It would be the Unicorn by sheer virtue of Amuro's insignia involving unicorns.

Either way it would just end with Amuro shooting everyone and then punching a space rock again.
>>
>>14275531
>Then you have Unicorn which has a green, and a red, and brighter green psychoframe.
You forgot the ANA light blue Psychoframe.
>>
>>14277040
>It would be the Unicorn by sheer virtue of Amuro's insignia involving unicorns.
It would definitely be intended as the Unicorn, but intended pilot or not things could've still gone down like they did in the OVA.

>Either way it would just end with Amuro shooting everyone and then punching a space rock again.
I'm okay with this. Although, between his own experiences and Kamille, Amuro might be sympathetic to Banana in a "listen, you little shit" kind of way. It'd also be very interesting to see Amuro deal with the NT-D that basically copied his piloting style.
>>
>>14276985
>amuro
>the best pilot in gundam
LOVING THIS MEME
O
V
I
N
G
>>
>>14277068
+110 kills in the One Year War.
Fuck off, Wacky.
>>
>>14277061
Kamille was an angry, autistic psychopath that also respected Amuro in a weird way and had a set of ideals he was working towards.

Banagher was a whiny pacifist that needed every single one of his father figures to die before he decided it's time to actually do something.

Do you really think Amuro would be equipped to deal with Hathaway 2.0 that found his Quess in the form of the Zeon princess?
>>
>>14277068
> he doesn't know
What a casual fuck.
>>
>>14277074
>Do you really think Amuro would be equipped to deal with Hathaway 2.0 that found his Quess in the form of the Zeon princess?
Given Mineva's speeches, I'd say he'd be less perturbed by that than by Char's re-animation.

Also, who's to say that he knows everything until the end? Having Amuro in play wouldn't be a case of swapping him 1:1 for Riddhe; for starters, he would've murdered all of the Sleeves in a ReZel in the first conflict. No, at best, Amuro would come into play around the time Marida got the Banshee.
>>
>>14276670
Nanomachines are just really small psychoframes.
>>
>>14277087
Chances are they'd just sortie him is a full psycoframe Nu 2 really if he were alive. Also if Amuro were alive I'm 90% certain Full Frontal wouldn't have been half as effective as he was.

Amuro wouldn't have been able to use the Unicorn just because he's one of the few newtypes around that knows understanding is bullshit.
>>
>>14277073
Other pilots in the one year war got more kills than that, but they arent the best pilots either
>>
>>14277073
A shit ton of those kills were thanks to Zeon dudes not having weapons which would even scratch the Gundam for the longest time.

Kamille is without a doubt the best pilot and newtype abilities. Unlike Amuro and Judau, he faced actual competent soldiers right from the start, who'd also been in actual MS battles before and not just training. Remember, the Titans largely consisted of EFF elite soldiers, dudes who survived the OYW and such.

Amuro's Zeon largely hadn't the tools to scratch his suit nor were versed in MS v MS combat. Judau's Zeon by and large were literal greenhorn fucking newbs.
>>
>>14277204
Amuro through sheer force of will saved the earth from a giant asteroid and ascended to a higher plane of existence.

Kamille turned into a potato after fighting a jovian androgynous person.

Tell me again how Amuro was worse?
>>
>>14277073
The fact that so many posts still name Amuro Ray "the greatest or most significant or most influential" One year War pilot ever only tells you how far the One Year War still is from becoming a serious mecha war. Gryps critics have long recognized that the greatest UC 0087 pilots of all times are Yazan Gable and Judua Ashta, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Late UC critics rank the highly controversial Tobia Arronax over late UC who were highly popular in league militaires around Europe. One Year War critics are still blinded by numerical success: Amuro Ray shot down more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Gryps critics grow up watching a lot of Gryps shows of the past, late UC critics grow up reading a lot of Late UC manga of the past. One Year War critics are often totally ignorant of the war, they barely know the other aces. No wonder they will think that the Amuro Ray did anything worth of being saved.
>>
>>14277238
An interesting question would be "Is Shiro Amada counted as an ace?"
>>
>>14277431
Did he get 5 or more kills?
>>
>>14277233
Kamille opened his visor in space and lived.

No but really, after feeling millions of deaths nearly back to back from the colony laser test and then the colony gassing, Kamille went insane. He was hit with PTSD well above any Amuro could ever claim to have had. He also recovered a hell of a lot quicker than Amuro did too. Meanwhile as he was in potato mode he unlocked Judau's potential, saves their asses in Dublin, and assists Judau during the final battle. During all of this Amuro was busy doing... what exactly?
>>
>>14277502
Wasn't he flying a white and purple Zeta during this time or is that not-canon?
>>
>>14277499
>Kamille opened his visor in space and lived.
Wasn't there that one manga where he commits suicide by doing that?

>>14277499
If I remember correctly, yes. I mean, him killing Norris and taking out the Apsalus are an obvious 2.
>>
>>14277524
>white and purple Zeta
good god thats a horrid color combo

prefer to think that instead of piloting such an abomination he was instead showing Bel his newtype potential if you catch my drift
>>
File: 10056270a.jpg (140 KB, 990x741) Image search: [Google]
10056270a.jpg
140 KB, 990x741
>>14277562
>good god thats a horrid color combo
>Zeta 3
>Anything but beautiful
Seriously? Now, the Strike Zeta, which has a similar color scheme, is really ugly but that's because of the design.
>>
>>14277591
seriously. looking at that image hurts me inside. that color scheme is just all kinds of NO.
>>
>>14277204
Except that's wrong. The best pilot is Usso who was going up against guys who were supposed to be aces and veterans in a suit that was no better than Zanscare's. Kamille dealt mostly with newbies early on. The Titans consisted mostly of newbie hot-shots who skipped ranks thanks to making it into the Titans. Both Jerid and Emma were test aces, not actual pilots. One of the reasons why Yazan and co was special was exactly because he was a OYW vet and we know how easily Yazan handled Kamille. Likewise, Buran was a veteran and he kicked everyone's ass with mild trouble.
>>
>>14277502
Fighting on Earth in a goddamn Rick Diaz until they gave him the Dijeh after being haunted by Lalah for 7 years, under Federation house arrest, and being confronted by Char of all people.

Anon, are you really this fucking stupid?

Don't forget that Amuro, after this hiatus, in a suit worse than Kamille, outperformed him every time he was on screen.

And no matter what Amuro is still the one that channeled the hopes and desires of all the pilots that took part in the Axis event and then expressed them in the form of a miracle. There is literally nothing anyone has done in UC that's topped the Axis miracle.
>>
Unicorn really wants to pretend it matters to UC, huh?
>>
>>14277068
>Shot down a tip of a nuclear weapon to prevent it from reaching its target and detonating
>Pushed the fucking AXIS back into space.
>Disabled an Asshimar with a transport plane.
>Destroyed the Zeong with a remote controlled Gundam.

No one in Gundam franchise did that but Amuro.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>14277073
That's a poor argument, even the Zeek aces had more.
>>
>>14277700
Lies. Yazan killed Katz and therefore saved Zeta.
>>
>>14280812
Those are all pretty mediocre achievements though
Also claiming amuro is the best pilot in the gundam frachise is completely wrong, not even up for discussion
>>
File: Zeta Strike.jpg (732 KB, 644x1200) Image search: [Google]
Zeta Strike.jpg
732 KB, 644x1200
>>14277591
>strike Zeta
>ugly
listen here bub, Its a beautiful piece of machinery and saying otherwise is just plain wrong.
>>
>>14275393

you know I wouldnt mind a Gundam Chia pet
>>
>>14277238
Mecha Scarufi, now that is something.
>>
>>14281239
>Axis
>Mediocre
Well I mean Amuro did technically double-kill himself and Char

>>14280812
Seabook double-kill no-scope'd in one of his first sorties though.
>>
File: F91 double kill no scope.webm (2 MB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
F91 double kill no scope.webm
2 MB, 720x390
>>14281498
>Seabook double-kill no-scope'd in one of his first sorties though.
Alright I'll admit that was bullshit.
>>
>>14275342
I actually think that Psychoframe burst was actually cool.

>>14275326
This however, is incredibly stupid.
>>
>>14275326
And people complained about Wing Zero's angel wings.
>>
>>14281498

Does anyone in Gundam use a scope? I thought the suit did the targeting and not the gun.
>>
>>14276853
The titanium finish hg unicorn has a pinkish psychoframe

A purple psychoframe kit would be nice though

I wish bandai would just make a clear psychoframe kit already so you could paint it however you like (if you want a transparent painting, I mean)
>>
>>14281913
There are a lot of suits that feature some kind of optics mounted on the gun itself. Usually they're cameras linked directly to the targeting systems, rather than an actual sight for the suit to look through, but they are present. They're more obvious on certain sniper units (some variants of GM sniper, the Dynames line, etc).
>>
>>14282029

Well I know there's some suits that feature scopes on the guns, I just never thought any of them used them and it was more of an aesthetic/design choice with the kind of fluff you mention in show about them being cameras linked to the gun or something rather than straight scopes.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.