[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finished watching Brigadoon. Really enjoyed it, I thought it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 930x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 930x750
Finished watching Brigadoon.

Really enjoyed it, I thought it was gonna be an annoying moe show, but It really wasn't and was a lot more than that.

Had really cool fights and music too.

What did you guys feel?
>>
I want a melan blue figuarts right now
>>
It's in a place with giant gorg and vifam as in not a lot of people have seen it, but those who have really liked it.
>>
>>
>>14273578
I want a kid Melan figuarts.
>>
Suffering little girl: the anime.
>>
Best blind dvd buy I ever made
>>
I wish Marin had been blinded a little longer rather than finding the ultimate monomakia that solved the problem and even gave her powers on top of that. Not even to be edgy, but even in a show as filled with lucky coincidences like Brigadoon it was slightly too much.

Also it was hilarious how you would have these grimdark episodes where everything is going to shit and then that super cute ED song starts playing.
>>
>>14275812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXMTX9pTM0M

The cutest.
>>
Enjoyed it a lot to the point of buying the DVDs.
The last volume is a bitch to find though, took me a while.
>>
>>14275828
>kasa wa iranai yo
Hell, now am whistling it.
>>
>>14274722
Can we just get figuarts of all the gunswords men?
>>
>>14275812
I wish they killed her best friend
>>
>>14275769
>blind
I don't see what you did there
>>
BD rip when?
>>
This show made me a lolicon.
>>
>>14279458
When someone puts it in SRW.
>>
>>14280817

How? Marin isn't even vaguely sexual.
>>
>>14282044
Condescending reaction image
>>
>>14282044
Kimura is just that good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.