[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for the summer /m/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: Imagen 55.png (385 KB, 1049x802) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 55.png
385 KB, 1049x802
What are your plans for the summer /m/?
>>
Shitposting extra hard on /m/.
>>
File: sidearms.png (2 MB, 850x1197) Image search: [Google]
sidearms.png
2 MB, 850x1197
Shmups, a whole fucking heap of them!
>>
>>14270940
Thrash my body to get it fit to pass Officer Selection in September. Watch a fuck ton of my backlog. Keep working at my job.
>>
>>14270940
Get paid enough to finally buy a new Vidya card. And watch my ani/m/e backlog warmly.

Get a girlfriend? What's that, is that some kind of new mobile suit?
>>
Finishing my graduate thesis and preparing for marriage.
>>
>>14270940

Guys, this is /m/. How many people here actually have 3D lives?
>>
Gaiking?
>>
Working as usual and dreading college starting back up again in just a few short months. I'll also try to focus on my backlog and build some more gunpla but nothing special.

>>14272822
I'm not a NEET, if that's what you mean, but I interact with friends and family and all that.
>>
Sauce on that pic OP?
>>
Hope and pray the summer weather isn't a complete and utter dud as it's been the past two. Outlook not good if this months anything to go by. Chilly, dreary, rainy days for weeks. It needs to get and consistently stay hot and dry. Otherwise little to no pool for me again.
>>
>>14272850

I'm not saying everyone on /m/ is a NEET. I'm saying 90% of /m/ are NEETs, excluding you.
>>
Finish a mecha roleplaying game I played with my friends for years and that's in endgame now.

Get my master's degree and, if everything goes well, start preparing for a PhD.

Finish last touches on my family house renovations.
>>
overdose on iron, which will either make me /m/ as fuck or become an hero
>>
>>14270940
Find a better job that won't make me want to bash a co workers head in because he fucking thinks he is the fucking boss of me.

Plus more /m/ shows, and actually get through my list of games.
>>
>>14270940
Acquire gats.
>>
>>14270940
To stop being a NEET and go to college to become a wageslave.
>>
>>14273255
From a current wageslave let me give some advice. Fuck high paying jobs, they are like monkeys paws, as in there is always a drawback.

Find a job that you can live with and that gives a little extra spending money. If you like it then its a bonus.
>>
The same plans that I had for the past two years:

get a job.
>>
>>14270940
To record piano covers of several /m/ songs
>>
continue jiggling the knobs on the car's ac to get it to work
>>
>>14270957
I'll be working on my dissertation too, although I won't be getting married (though my mom is bugging me about that). I sent a draft in to my profs a month ago and they havent gotten back to me, though they are busy...so I guess I'll be spending my summer continuing to work on Dragonar, while waiting to see what my committee said about my first draft before getting to work on my second.
>>
Fucking /m/aggots that get to go on vacation in the summer

Fuck y'all
>>
>>14273265
I'm not a religious man, and I don't believe in prayer. But I am a /m/an, so I'll look up into the night sky, clench my fist, and think,
>I know that Anon can do it!
and lend you my strength.

Of course I'm in the same boat. Get a job, save up enough money to move to another city, gain a sense of agency. And that was last summer's plan too. But I can feel something new stirring inside, just slightly.
>>
>>14273322
I'm not on vacation, I can only get a shitty part time job.
>>
File: 006.jpg (209 KB, 1200x1629) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
209 KB, 1200x1629
Get a job and maybe ask out that qt. If that fails, lots and lots of masturbating.
>>
File: macross 7 ok.png (121 KB, 730x531) Image search: [Google]
macross 7 ok.png
121 KB, 730x531
Guard at a local pool, maybe pick up another part time jobs as well cause I got shit for hours.
Try to work on anxiety/derpression issues before I go back for my senior year of college so they don't fuck up my academics.
Hopefully work on reel/portfolio shit if above doesn't get in the way.
Watch a few backlog things, build a backlog kit or two,work on newfound hobbies, and enjoy the time I've got with my bf before I go back out of state.

Good luck with all of your academic stuff anons.
>>
>>14270940
Nothing special, really. Just finished a 5 year relationship on pretty decent terms. I told her I fell out of love with her and it turns out she felt the same, we were just carrying on because of habit apparently. Fucking loving how much free time I have now. Other than being happy being alone I'm just gonna keep welding on these aluminum boats. .

I've also been, hilariously, feeling nostalgic for when I was homeless between ages 20 and 22, I'm 32 now. Kinda want to just quit my job and wander the country. I also like money though so doubt I'll be doing that.
>>
Have sex with /m/
>>
>>14270940
Browse the board more often just so I can accuse any annoying behavior as summerfags summerfagging the place.
>>
>>14273636
All of us?
>>
EIther find a new job or something
Finally get my first Gunpla
Finish off my backlog
Don't seek out a relationship.
>>
>>14273264
A/m/en
>>
>>14270940
Summer means nothing when ou have a full time job.

So basically my same plans as last summer. Go to work 5 days of the week.
>>
Finish school and start working as soon as possible. Wanna get enough to move away from the shithole country I live in
>>
>>14270940
Just graduated from college, so job searching. Fuck. I'm gonna miss summer vaction
>>
File: 1347741274132.png (941 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1347741274132.png
941 KB, 640x960
Unfortunately already took my big vacation for the year, so just going to be working.

But I will be moving back home and starting a new job next month.

/m/ related, I will be playing through SO5 and SRTMD when they come out and possibly building some of the MUV-LUV kits I've bought over the past two years.
>>
>>14270940
Fucked if I know, it's Winter that's coming up for me and it's gonna be cold.
>>
File: Her smile and optimism remained.png (863 KB, 766x720) Image search: [Google]
Her smile and optimism remained.png
863 KB, 766x720
Finish everything Macross.
>>
>NOT WORKING ON YOUR DOUJIN FOR COMIKET

SHIT'S ONLY LIKE TWO MONTHS AWAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

COME ON

WE'VE GOT A DEADLINE
>>
>>14279933
I finished it last month. I'm doing guest art for other circles' releases now.
>>
My college has summer sessions, so I'll be in class and try to get my degree a bit earlier. I'm already behind because of this one semester where I dropped or failed all of my classes.

>>14279957
That reminds me, I should learn how to draw too.
>>
>>14272858
Seconding thia
>>
>>14270940
Continue doing the same thing I've been doing for the past year like what >>14273886 said.

>>14273239
More likely, it will make you spend a very large amount of painful hours on the toilet.
>>
Work, eat, fap, git gud at shooting my slavshit piece. Maybe some gardening and some fafner
>>
Hogging with my brother, some family and some friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUjpr1UdPj8
>>
>>14280139
>black hog down

Cheeky
>>
>>14279933
Already finished it. Super D-Butt Wars is going to push my circle to the top of the game!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.