[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here come dat boi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Here come dat boi
>>
File: usso victory.jpg (248 KB, 516x748) Image search: [Google]
usso victory.jpg
248 KB, 516x748
Oh shit waddup!
>>
And that's it. That's the thread.
>>
>>14267330
Shut up you fucking tripfag
>>
>>14267298
it's meant to be on top of it dumbass

o shit waddup
>>
File: Datbo.jpg (163 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Datbo.jpg
163 KB, 1152x648
>>14267298
>>
>>14267298
Here comes dat Shit meme.
>>
I'm usually all for funposting. But god, that's a fucking dumb meme.
>>
>>14267503
Its from black twitter, what do you expect?
>>
>>14267523
I thought it was a tumblr thing.
>>
>>14267523
>>14267532
Memeologist here, the current iteration is a facebook meme.

It's exceedingly shit.
>>
Remember when Build Fighters was airing and we made doge jokes about GM Sniper K9?

Good times.
>>
I am so out of touch with the 'dank memes' these days.

I have reached the point where by the time I figure out what the hell it's about, it's already overused shit. I don't even know where this 'dat boi' shit originated. I have become an old fart who can't keep up with modern internet jokes.
>>
>>14267617
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dat_Boi

>we're allowed to have Wikipedia articles about this but not about individual characters from fighting games
>>
>>14267622
>the frog GIF used in the meme was created by designer Josh Doohen

I wonder if Josh Doohen enjoys seeing his work run rampant on the internet. Poor guy probably doesn't get anything more then the couple bucks he originally got for making the gif.

When something you create becomes a meme. I'm sure that's quite an odd experience.
>>
>>14267662
More money than most meme makers get.
>>
>>14267622

Fucking DragonDragon and his ilk.
>>
>>14267622
> We can have entire Wikipedia pages about individual episodes or characters in western shows, fuck some shows even get whole pages about particular romances in a show
> Anime or toku show though? Go fuck yourself, you only get one page!
>>
Dat boi is closer to imma firin mah lazer than, fuck, my wife's son, and that makes it at least decent new meme.
>>
>>14267808
2006 is dead, stop trying to go back. We can't go back.
>>
>>14267622
I remember watching a documentary about the people in control of Wikipedia in one of my random college GenEds. It went on to say how these people essentially can control the information.

It's the infamous "anyone can edit anything" but the people higher up have the final say and if the people higher up have collective personal agendas, they WILL alter the information. History is written by the victor.

It's kinda sickening really.
>>
>>14267817
What we read is Reality and Reality has a liberal bias..
>>
>>14268072
your gay
>>
So is the Gedlav with Einerad considered a grunt suit or is it considered more a special forces thing?

Because if it is considered a grunt suit, it's my favorite grunt suit.
>>
>>14267498
Holy robo crotchgrind...
>>
>>14268274
It's like a Zaku/Gouf with a Base Jabber. It's a grunt with a support vehicle.
>>
>>14267817
>Cultural Marxism is listed as a "conspiracy theory"
>there are actual self-proclaimed Cultural Marxists speaking publicly promoting Cultural Marxism

We somehow ended up on the bad timeline, didn't we?
>>
>>14267622
>>14267817
Man, fuck the meme cartel that secretly runs the Illuminati that secretly runs the world.
>>
>>14267817
I caught myself instantly going to the "Criticism" tab in any wikipedia article and taking it for granted. Its a bit insidious how easy an article can sway you.
>>
>>14268800
How about you just ignore Wikipeda? It might be one of the biggest sources of information on the internet but it should be treated as just any other blog. It's written by people and people have biases.
>>
>>14267817
judging by the sheer manhours and tears that have gone into wikipedia infighting i'd venture to say that its a far more fierce battlefield than any physical war ever fought lmao
>>
>>14268274
Ordinary grunt, along with the Brucknerg.
>>
>>14269370
They've even advanced much further into the realm of automated warfare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars#.28Ro.29bot_wars
>>
>>14267617
The problem is that you care where the meme is from at all, instead of instantly finding it funny without context.

That's how things like "dat boi" spread. People just enjoy it without needing explanation.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.