[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 73992.jpg (40 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
73992.jpg
40 KB, 225x320
Where is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6SBjN77M0
>>
Not translated. I heard it wasn't that good from the few that watched it.

HELLO I AM VIFAM
>>
This is /m/
>>
>>14267260
The production values though, there has to be raws around somewhere.
>>
>>14267271
I've seen some episodes raw. It fuses clips from the show with new footage, and it's pretty fucking horrible.
>>
File: hello i am boner.png (292 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hello i am boner.png
292 KB, 640x480
>>14267288
That's a shame, are the fights good atleast?
>>
>>14267260
In hindsight, they really shouldn't have hired Eldoran's director for this, since the original Vifam was more plot-driven than those shows.
>>
>>14267288
Isn't that just the first episode for introduction? It's not ANT.
>>
>>14267909
Yes. After that it jumps to around episode 20. Most of the episodes are shitty filler episodes in between occasional remakes of series episodes. it doesn't even get to the actual ending either. The show would make no sense unless you've seen the original, but it's also clearly alternate continuity. Did anyone really want to see a bunch of non-canon filler episodes were the Vifam cast take care of twin babies?

>>14267301
No. Pretty good opening though.
>>
>>14272573
>the Vifam cast take care of twin babies
I wonder who it was at Sunrise that said "we need EVEN MORE kids, thirteen of them just isn't enough"
>>
>>14272642
Probably this guy: https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=3580

It's a shame, really. They brought back most of the old staff and VAs to do a nod to Kanda's previous work, only for it to get shat all over.
>>
>>14274546
Speaking of the VAs, were the ones who were recast dead? Hoshi Souichiro does a surprisingly good job as Roddy though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.