[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Monsha was a part of the 04th Team, does that mean he once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456389320333.gif (2 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
1456389320333.gif
2 MB, 270x180
So if Monsha was a part of the 04th Team, does that mean he once met Shiro Amada and/or the 08th Team?
>>
>>14267207
>Shiro Amada and/or the 08th Team
Is it ever explained where the fuck they disappear to after the series?
>>
>>14267207
>does that mean he once met Shiro Amada and/or the 08th Team?

Maybe. But we don't know where the 04th Team operated and no member ever made reference to 08th MST so there's no definite answer.
>>
>>14267223
I guess shiro and aina stay on the mountains, michel was discharged and I think eledar quit too. I don't remember what happened to sanders and the girl.
>>
>>14267207
MS battalions would likely have their own 01st through Xth ms teams. So unless it was stated that Monsha was in Kojima battalion, he would've likely been in a 04th team wholly different from the 04th team in 08th MS Team. Probably in space too.
>>
>>14267239
Well its non canon as fuck but in the 0083 manga Sanders shows up and punches the fuck out of Kou. So in that one Sanders is still in the Federation at the time. The chick I have no clue.
>>
>>14267387
I really wish I never found out what happened to shiro and aina. I think the hint of them surviving in the end of the second to last episode was enough, I think the final episode would have been better focused on the other characters post oyw
>>
>>14267387
I want that to be canon by all means necessary.
>>
>>14267397
I kinda wished that too but still kinda keep that very last episode. I actually liked seeing Michel being a drunk because of his ex leaving him during the war. I would have absolutely loved it if they just left that episode off as Shiro and Aina "died" so they can live somewhere and that they never found them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.