[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE SECKS thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Augmented Vision.jpg (7 KB, 243x280) Image search: [Google]
Augmented Vision.jpg
7 KB, 243x280
>kill the terrorists so hard that the quartermaster doesn't want to give me more ammo

>buy it from ex-terrorists to continue the fight anyway because fuck the code, I'm cyborg Punisher
>>
>>14256257
are you a GEP gun?
>>
>>14256275
Old men.
Warning!
>>
>>14256257
>DUDE SECKS
It's Gays Sex
>>
Wish mankind divided wasn't pushed back for a summer release. How much Bob Page do you think we will see?
>>
>>14256812
It's a month and days away.

I worry if it'll melt my craptop though.
>>
>>14257118
>"summer release date" means the start of summer
>actual release date is three months out, closer to the end of summer than its beginning
>>
>>14257227
>tfw completely have no sense of time anymore
>tfw all I care about is that it's, at the time of this post, a month and days away

Honestly I almost forgot it was coming out.
I never asked for more Deus Ex, but I won't complain.
>>
>>14257463
>tfw my sense of time is so bad that "a month and days away" is actually "3 months and days away"

Fucking time, how does it work.
>>
>>14257227
>>14257463
>>14257474
I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can.... so I can.... US MArines!
>>
What do you think they flub up this time around? I like how they listened to the battery feedback.
>>
I'm expecting Paul to show up in some form.
>>
Blowing up Area 51 has always been my favorite ending. I don't know if it's actually the best one for the world from a story perspective but I just love the cut scene. The music that plays and Tong saying the net's going black is just so damn dramatic.
>>
>>14261368
Boss battles.
Again.
>>
I wish the game wasn't so easy toward the end. The sword is broken and all the later guns are broken because of stats

The last boss is laughable considering you can just run away so easily regardless of your upgrades and fighting is pointless because they infinite spawn. They should have introduced another new enemy at the end, something that makes the rest more of a threat
>>
>>14261368
How'd they listen to battery feedback?
I hope you mean them not recharging all the way, because that pissed me off to no end.

I understand that the powers can be slightly overpowered, but goddamn I want to use them and not have to shove candy bars in my face, most of the time I didn't bother because I could just fucking stealth EVERYWHERE.

Also New Game+ as a standard wouldn't hurt, please.
>>
>>14267528
>fighting is pointless because they infinite spawn.
If you mean the last section of Area 51, you can just use some explosives (you've got like 30+ rounds of something that goes boom at this point, right?) to pick the control room doors and go flip the emergency lockdown switches.

If you don't want to snipe all the remaining mobs yourself there's at least one terminal that releases a friendly security bot.
>>
>>14267528
>The last boss is laughable considering you can just run away so easily regardless of your upgrades and fighting is pointless because they infinite spawn.

You do know you can close the doors on the respawn rooms
>>
>>14267531
In the new game the battery works like the original.
>>
>>14267586
>>14268002
Did not know that, but that makes it even worse. I know its a solution to a problem but I dunno it's kind of anti-climatic
>>
Has he been infected?
>>
>>14268781
Has there ever been a 451like that hasn't had a shitty ending?

It's like a running problem for that style of game. The quality begins to take a nosedive in the final act.
>>
Having beaten it twice now, I like IW and think it gets too much have for its own good. It was a perfectly fine game on its own merit that was ruined by forcing itself to (badly) be connected to DE.
>>
>>14268788

Oh no.
>>
>>14268974
451like?
>>
>>14269040

Like Farenheit 451
>>
File: traitors.jpg (35 KB, 563x435) Image search: [Google]
traitors.jpg
35 KB, 563x435
>>14269045
Guy wasn't a cyborg, I suggest kamenriderlike
>>
>>14269056
The important part is the story though. And 451 is pretty archetypal to the dystopian evil organization agent that suppresses human ingenuity but later saves it in some tiny feeble way.
>>
>>14269040
It's a running joke where a bunch of games that in some way take strong inspiration from System Shock and the Looking Glass Studios development culture would have some reference to Farenheit 451 by way of a code to unlock certain doors/safes/etc, that code being some variation of 0451.

Very immersion-heavy games built around promoting emergent gameplay and player agency.

Warren Spector apparently loved F451, which is where the whole thing started back during his employ at LGS working on SysShock. 451 was supposedly a security code for the LGS office too.
>>
>splitting hong kong's central town into two parts

Who thought this was a good idea? Why Revision
>>
>>14271944
Think about it, you want two Triad groups' bases in active memory at the same time?

...actually, you know what, "why Revision" is right. We could've had spontaneous turf wars around every corner, and I could've had a better opportunity to sneak into the Police compound without having to indulge in my slaughter boner.

I've been trying to keep my KILL EVERYONE IN MY WAY reflex in check but it's real hard when you've built JC to be damn good at putting a bullet between people's eyes.
>>
>>14272008
>Think about it, you want two Triad groups' bases in active memory at the same time?

Uh anon, the red arrow was in the Lucky Money, a different instance. The Luminous path were in the Hong Kong markets.They were never in the same instance.

For some odd reason someone though splitting up the markets into two different zones was a good idea, there was too much damn space.

While I do agree with you about infiltrating the police compound. But the problem with joining a turf war is that JC is suppose to be uniting the triads not making the conflict even worse.
>>
>>14272014
JC wouldn't need to involve himself if you just throw LP and RA guys out in the streets and have them aggro each other on their own.

The idea would be that the ongoing turf war itself distracts the cops, no need to light a fire that's already burning.

Also yeah slipped my mind that the Lucky Money is its own area, I kinda just lumped it all as one zone for some reason. Hong Kong is such a clusterfuck of things to see and do that it's easy to lose track of it all, and with that in mind dividing it into separate zones does help cut down on the chaos.

But fuck me some maps with "YOU ARE HERE" markers would help. Consulting the map photo didn't make finding the other temple any easier for me, North East my ass the entrance is practically behind where you expect it to be.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.