[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's alot of mecha shows that has a plot of hostile aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
There's alot of mecha shows that has a plot of hostile aliens from deep space coming to Earth to destroy humanity for one reason or another. But is there an /m/ anime where aliens went to Earth just to trade?
>>
>>14254746
If this is the first thing they see, I'm sure they would cum in peace.
>>
>>14254798

Really? I'd probably cum with force and maybe an ally to back me up.
>>
>>14254798
>>14254827

don't Lewd Chris.
>>
>>14254831

I'LL LEWD WHOEVER I DAMN WANT
>>
>>14254833

Love is better than lewd
>>
>>14254840

Well I don't know who she is, so it would be wierd to love her just from a glance.
>>
>>14254746
The Reach from Blue Beetle were pretty fun. They're pretty crap at world conquest so instead they came in diplomatically, got a few settlements, and started their plan to put weird shit in the water supply that makes the human population more and more subservient over the course of generations until they can become the master race

Wasn't anime, though.
>>
Outlaw Star
and
Space Dandy
>>
>>14254846

see they would have been a lot cooler if they just kind of eventually over populated the planet and took it over via osmosis.

drugged water supply was just silly.
>>
I can't remember, who started the First Contact War in Mass Effect? Us or the Turians?
>>
>>14254862
Turians opened fire on Human vessels that tried to activate a dormant unmapped relay.
>>
Orguss
>>
>>14254746

"Asobi ni Iku yo!" maybe, but I don't know if that really counts as /m/ enough. The title is literally "We came here to play"
>>
>>14254840

Unless you're talking about a family member, love includes lewding. It isn't love if you don't lewd really, and if you don't lewd, that love won't be reciprocated in most cases.

And frankly, who doesn't want to be lewded at least sometimes? Almost everyone would take it as an insult if you didn't think them lewdworthy, because it'd imply you don't think them possible to lewd. Which means ugly. And which isn't taken as a good thing.
>>
>>14254746
Gundam 00, the aliens basically just came to say hi.
>>
>>14254845
She's Chris, Symphogear's premier waifubait.
>>
>>14254846
Reminds me of an episode of Stargate. They contact this race that is super technologically advanced but is stuck in the ass-end of the galaxy and pretty much cut off from the gate network. They trade some gate addresses for technology, and eventually these guys who are just SUPER HELPFUL and open with their technology (unlike every other advanced race) are making friends with everyone and kicking the Goa'uld's ass.

But it turns out they're actually all dickweasels who want to expand their empire by giving everyone longevity vaccines that cure all illnesses and double the human lifespan but render everyone infertile so the other cultures get outpopulated and can be bombed back into a technological middle age without a fight and used as a labor force for growing food, which is silly, because you'd think they could get robots to do all of that.
>>
>>14254746
Not an anime, but John Carpenter's They Live basically runs a variant on this play.

80s capitalism being the tactics of an alien race hiding in plain sight, exploiting humans to help them harvest resources to then sell to other worlds to pocket the profits, keeping humans a dormant, oblivious worker class for their operation.
>>
Humans are projecting too hard in their fiction involving aliens.
>>
>>14257845
Hollywood loves cold wars. Another piece of American propaganda exposed.
>>
Since this thread is hardly /m/, I'll ask you nerds to come up with a Gundam X themed Gamertag for me!

Requirements
>You can use up to 15 characters: Aa-Zz, 0-9, and single spaces. It can’t start with a number and can’t start or end with a space.
>>
>>14257956
GundamXXX420lol
>>
>>14257967
Not
>GundamXX420lol

I'm not surprised, just sad.
>>
>>14257845
Yurp traded with India back then.
While wiping out the Mayincaztecs and before taking everything for The Empire by force, but still.
>>
>>14257825

just put on the glasses.
>>
File: 18dyxzbug6rfdjpg.jpg (11 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
18dyxzbug6rfdjpg.jpg
11 KB, 300x216
The Centauri from Babylon 5, they sold humanity hyperspace technology if my memory serves.
>>
>>14257956
RealFuckinNeate
>>
There's a DS9 episode with the guy who voiced Duke Phillips where the Ferengi end up at Roswell and try to sell the hyuumons some stuff.
>>
>>14260386

That's duketastic
>>
>>14260234
>tell the humans they're the greatest power in the galaxy
fucking Centauri
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.