[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did rasara die? What was the point of the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-05-20+at+03.31.59).jpg (97 KB, 772x580) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-20+at+03.31.59).jpg
97 KB, 772x580
How the fuck did rasara die?

What was the point of the whole china town arc?

I mean on screen nothing falls on her she just lays on top of Mondo and suddenly she is fucking dead.

Worst of all, is that poor Ple gets killed by her evil cone and judo doesn't even bat an eye, but when one of the filler twins dies everyone is bawlling their eyes out and she even gets a fucking funeral.
>>
Welcome to ZeeZee. It's irredeemable shit.
>>
>>14254727
Animation error, some of that shit was supposed to fall on her.

Puru was bullshit though. When I finally realised she wasn't just offscreen I had to skim like 8 eps back to find the part where she died.
>>
>>14254727

did said evil clone die? Im not even sure what went down there.
>>
>>14254782

yeah the evil clone survives and harasses them like 8 or 12 episodes later.

>>14254773

I took it as Ple using the psyco gundam bits against itself.

Since they were clones and she was screaming the whole "you can't kill your self, but I will!" but she blows up with the attack and judo doesn't even scream, he just follows the psyco gundam's head.

One or two episodes later judou just thinks to himself "too bad puru is ded" and I got really mad.

Really what the fuck happened in ZZ? I refuse to believe Tomino did this, I mean I don't think this he is the best director of all time, but none of his other works are bad as this.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>14254801
>yeah the evil clone survives and harasses them like 8 or 12 episodes later.

No I mean in the last episode. She just kind fell down.
>>
>>14254815
She died from newtyping too hard, which would have been ok had tomino actually told people she died
>>
>>14254727
>ZZ haters can't follow a basic plot
It all makes sense now
>>
>>14254727
>Worst of all, is that poor Ple gets killed by her evil cone and judo doesn't even bat an eye
Ple was a clone so according to 80s Japan she's not a "real" person.
>>
>>14254727
>Worst of all, is that poor Ple gets killed by her evil cone and judo doesn't even bat an eye
You do know Z & ZZ are the same series, right? Everybody in the show has their moments of being a dick and this was Judau's.
>>
>>14254727
ZZ is like Cucuruz Doan's Island given to a full series. It's why Tomino retconned it out of existence with the Zeta movies.
>>
>>14255390
According to any sensible person, that is correct
>>
Ple Two's is still the worst.
I didn't even realize it happened when I first watched.
>>
>>14255816
>the movies retcon
Nice meme
I like it

>Japan
>"canon"
>>
>>14254801
>Really what the fuck happened in ZZ? I refuse to believe Tomino did this, I mean I don't think this he is the best director of all time, but none of his other works are bad as this.

>What the fuck happened?

Good question, I always figured Sunrise kept meddling with Tomino's plans or somthing and that's why it's tone is all over the place and Glemy's role suddenly changes.

I heard he people say that after CCA got greenlit, he had to change his plans for ZZ to make it work, but I'm not sure I buy that. From the pitch that I read (which could be fake) Char appears in the show and enacts a coup against Hamarn,but the ZZ we got has none of this and CCA never explains how Char is in charge of Neo-Zeon after seemingly dying in Zeta.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-20+at+03.30.31).jpg (111 KB, 784x587) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-20+at+03.30.31).jpg
111 KB, 784x587
>>14256094
Well at the end of zeta we see the remains of the hyaku shiki with the ock pit open so it's implied he survived.

But what you mention does make sense since in ZZ's first opening there is a scene with char screaming at judou and him screaming back, that made me really hype for a judo and char confrontation, but he never fucking appeared.
>>
ZZ is just really weird about death in general. Straight up nobody cared about Puru dying.
>>
Nobody cared because Puru a shit.
>>
>>14256065
>Japan doesn't have a concept of canon because that's what a random guy at my american image board said so
That meme is even better.
>>
File: CHAPTER_28.jpg (472 KB, 1280x816) Image search: [Google]
CHAPTER_28.jpg
472 KB, 1280x816
>>14256094
>he had to change his plans for ZZ to make it work, but I'm not sure I buy that.
It's true, remember how Glemy's personality goes from gleeful kid to serious a serious Zabi halfway through the show? That's because originally Amuro and Char were going have their fight for ZZ's finale, but he got a whole movie dedicated to their final fight. So instead he had Glemy fit the role of Char to complete ZZ's plot.

I actually think I know when Char was specifically supposed to be introduced aswell, remember the desert episode where they stumble into a bar, and some blonde haired dude helps them out? I think originally that was going to be Char, because it's right around that time that Glemy goes through his character development.

> From the pitch that I read (which could be fake) Char appears in the show and enacts a coup against Hamarn,but the ZZ we got has none of this and CCA never explains how Char is in charge of Neo-Zeon after seemingly dying in Zeta.

Well remember, Glemy rebelled against Haman and died, then Haman died and it was revealed that Mineva went missing. Neo-Zeon was then left without a ruler, it shouldn't of been that hard for him to take over. With that said I still don't get why he still went by Char in CCA, there's a lot more legitimacy if he went by Casval, son of Zeon.
>>
Remember the ZZ Amnesiac meme?
>>
>>14256320
Makes a lot more sense when you put it like that. One of the things that annoys me about CCA is that you never see how Amuro and Char got to where they were in it, and the parts of the pitch with Amuro and Char sounded like the setup to CCA, so I never really got why that part of ZZ got removed.

Zeta did a really good job with countinung Amuro and Char's story while still being very much about kamille, whereas with ZZ you get a big gap and CCA a bit out of nowhere (to me any). I think that's where all the 'Why is Char a bad Guy?' questions come from.
>>
>>14254727
This looks like a scene from L-Gaim
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.