[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the next RE/100 really the Bawoo, or is Gundam Guy mak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: bawoo.jpg (122 KB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
bawoo.jpg
122 KB, 600x783
So is the next RE/100 really the Bawoo, or is Gundam Guy making shit up as usual?

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2016/05/re100-amx-107-bawoo-next-re100-gunpla.html

Also, what the fuck happened to the Gunpla General?
>>
>>14254293
He's Gundamguy, he's pulling it out of his ass based on guesses and hoping that nobody will notice if he's wrong.
>>
>>14254293
Didn't GG get the RG Sinaju thing right?
>>
>>14254306
That's called a broken clock, it was incredibly likely, ANYBODY could have correctly guessed it.

And in the same post he threw out two other "guesses", one of which was the Stark Jegan of all things which didn't have the slightest chance.
>>
>>14254306
He said it would be from unicorn and posted three different MS on a image he made himself. He posts that it will be a unicorn MS almost every time a new RG is about to be announced.
>>
There's a fairly good chance it is the bawoo, but as usual gundamguy is jumping the gun and doesn't actually have a source on anything.

There has been no official announcement, just a silhouette that apparently fell and was re-positioned in the display case (Which fucked it up a bit or something according to Derringer) and confirmation that it is something from ZZ.
>>
>still no 1/100 Jegan
THANKS BANDAI
>>
>>14254319
So no other hints?

Any doubts on dual shoulder Gazu?
>>
Why the Bawoo? Was that thing even popular? Wouldn't it be better to make another ZZ mecha? Like, I don't know, Haman's Gaza-C?
>>
Reminds me of when Gundamguy "announced" the RE 1/100 Kshatriya that we coincidentally haven't heard a peep about since his "announcement".
>>
>>14254517
It was popular enough to appear in Unicorn and have a custom version assigned to Frontal in the side materials. I wouldnt mind it, it's one of the best Zeon designs.
>>
>>14254889
IIRC he just said it was being considered for RE/100, which turned out to be true but with another bunch of stuff that will never be true.
>>
>>14254517
It was Glemmy's MS, so yes, it is fairly important.

If it is indeed true, I wonder if an MG ZZ 2.0 will come with it (like the Hi-Nu to the Nightingale and Hyaku Shiki to the Dijeh).
>>
>>14254894
Except Judau is no Amuro and Glemy is no Char in terms of popularity.

And as soon as we get a REVIVE Zeta we should get a Jerid's MS or we should have got Zanscare MS with the MG V2, which I don't think it will happen.

I still think it is the Doven.
>>
File: latest.jpg (816 KB, 1678x2202) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
816 KB, 1678x2202
>>14254901
>we should get a Jerid's MS
orginal byarlant pls
franken-byarlant custom a shit
>>
>>14254893

He posted that it was getting a kit for sure after that pic of the RE/100 candidates was released.
>>
You know I was thinking about it, and isn't his use of the bandai logo here kind of illegal?

Not so much that it's a copyrighted logo but that he's attached it to an image announcing a product that they themselves have not confirmed or given permission to use?
>>
>>14254293
>watermark on his own shitty photoshop picture
really? I loath it when he puts watermakers on everything especially AOZ art. fucking idiot
>>
>>14255282

Gundamguy is legitimately stupid at times.
>>
>People on facebook are believing this
>>
>>14255926
You'd be shocked how many fucking retards take everything GG posts as gospel. That fucker can't even fucking read Japanese.
>>
Only 'source' I can find on this that isn't GG is taghobby guessing about the silhouette:

>RE/100 Series 預告! 1/100 龍飛?

That's it. So I'm gonna throw my chip in with GG is full of shit as usual and is praying that his guess ends up correct.
>>
>>14254293
man I hate the RE/100 line, it's just an awkward pointless line that steals suits that could have been done as part of HG, and results in models that don't fit in any collection except with themselves
>>
>>14256542
It's gonna replace the MG Line.
>>
>>14256561
I'll admit I wouldn't mind if MG would go away also, would rather all non-SD kits be in 1/144 scale period
>>
>>14256561
>>14256572
Both of you guys have awful opinions and should probably inhale resin fumes.
>>
>>14256644
>should probably inhale resin fumes.
Calm down there, Nagano.
>>
File: Bell.jpg (14 KB, 512x533) Image search: [Google]
Bell.jpg
14 KB, 512x533
Just wake me the fuck up when it matters
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.