[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been having a good time collecting stuff from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: G2 Superion.jpg (309 KB, 1625x2048) Image search: [Google]
G2 Superion.jpg
309 KB, 1625x2048
So I've been having a good time collecting stuff from the Transformers Combiner Wars line, and gotta say I think I'm the only cat who loves G2 Superion. Though with the recently released sets which one do you like/hate /m/?
>>
>>14252734
I have mixed feelings towards G2 Superion, so many sections were the paint can come off so easily.
>>
>>14252734
Take off the trip
>>
>>14252737
Don't get me wrong he's got his issues, I love'em regardless but I think the G2 version might've degraded a bit with it even just being a repaint.
>>
File: nqSMiVZ.jpg (254 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nqSMiVZ.jpg
254 KB, 600x600
Galvatronus for the fucking win. Great idea, great execution. Not a fan of the HFGs though -- nice idea, rotten execution. I dig PE's hand/gun and feet/gatlings sets much more, though the feet are a bit oversized. Good for balance at least.
>>
>>14252781
I thought about picking up the PE parts to improve on Bruticus, but I wana invest in the G2 set for G2 Superion, I just wish that the Unite Warrior Computron had the better hands and feet that are coming with the combiner wars version. But in truth i can forgive that for what they are offering up for the UW Computron. Also I kinda wanted to get Cyclonus/Galvatronus, but kinda just said fuck it cause I need to get extra limbs for him.
>>
>>14252788

Well, for Galvatronus, a pretty reasonable assortment for him can be CW Blast Off, Rook, Alpha Bravo, annnnnd a CW version of either Nosecone or Lightspeed... assuming you get the UW versions of the rest of the combiners.
>>
>>14252792
To be truthful I thought about saving up for CW Grand Galvatron, but then I unno cause that fucking translucent Starscream.
>>
File: superion.jpg (1 MB, 2133x1200) Image search: [Google]
superion.jpg
1 MB, 2133x1200
>>14252734
Silverbolt is the best torso. Bruticus looks okay, but I don't like how blocky and squat he is.

Honestly, I don't know how someone can like G2 colors. Every time I see a G2 recolor, it looks like shit.
>>
File: Bruticus.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
Bruticus.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>>14252798
Truthfully, Bruticus is really damned nice since he uses Hot Spots/Defensors core mode and improves on it. Also I think the reason I love G2 colors is because its flashy and stupid and I love flashy and stupid.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.