[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://blog.alltheanime.com/mobile- suit-gundam-zeta-part-1/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
http://blog.alltheanime.com/mobile-suit-gundam-zeta-part-1/

It's finally happening for us tea sippers. It's up on Amazon to order now. Please order it so we can continue to get more Gundam BDs here.
>>
>>
>>14250013
??

Is this for european/australia? Zeta BDs released in the north america back in march/april.
>>
>>14250051
ATA are just a UK company as far as I know, but you can order from Amazon UK and get it shipped to wherever.
>>
>As was the case with our Mobile Suit Gundam Part 1 release, the first 1000 units of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam will come with a Limited Edition Art Box to store both halves of the series. The box is not exclusive to any one retailer. The only the version of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 1 on day of release will be the version with the box. So no matter where you pre-order this you will receive the box.

I DON'T NEED IT
I DON'T NEED IT
I DON'T NEED IT
I DO NEED IT
>>
File: 0079 box.jpg (775 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
0079 box.jpg
775 KB, 2400x2400
>>14250135
After how nice their last box was, I'm excited to see what they do for Zeta.
>>
>>14250135
Go for it anon. But for me the appeal of upgrading from the dvds to the bds, aside from a/v quality, is less space being taken up on my shelf. Throwing art boxes into the mix would just be needlessly taking up space.
>>
I am happy we are getting more Gundam in EU, but I hope they stop pushing G-Reco's release date.
>>
Call me when they release SEED
>>
Being an American, I'm incredibly envious of your art box, i think i should beg right stuf to offer some sort of artbox for we Americans.
>>
>>14252051
You should do, those boxes are delicious looking. The artbook we got with the second release was really nice as well.
>>
As much as I love UC, I hope we get something not-UC next.
>>
When do you guys think we'll get War in the Pocket?
That's what I want on Bluray the most.
>>
>>14250085
ATA is also an important french editor, they even implemented french subtitles in this relase.
>>
>>14255194
I guess they abandoned the French subs then

>Our release will feature both the English language dub along with the original Japanese audio with English subtitles for all the episodes
>>
>>14255644
Well then I have no reason to buy a Blu-Ray player.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.