[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never got the meaning of this quote. Who's mistakes is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Mistakes of youth.jpg (225 KB, 2080x1560) Image search: [Google]
Mistakes of youth.jpg
225 KB, 2080x1560
I never got the meaning of this quote. Who's mistakes is Char talking about here. His for attacking Side 7? Gene's for being a reckless dumbass? Or was it Tomino just trying to be cool and profound here?
>>
Why did you take a picture of the screen?

I think the context is "one hates to admit the mistakes of one's youth". I don't remember where that line specifically comes into play but that's either part of the larger quote or he's referencing his own quote with that line.
>>
>>14249574
Get better subs you ninny
>>
>>14249574
He's talking about his mistake of being born to Zeon Zum Deikun instead of Gihren Zabi.
>>
>>14249574
Gene for being a dumbass. You for being a dumbass.
Wow, how hard was that??

NEXT!!!
>>
>taking a picture of the screen
He's talking about you
>>
>>14249574
he is implying he made a mistake (attacking the gundam/colony) because they were young and had something to prove
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.