[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request for RAWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_1272.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Greetings /m/. Nozaku here. I have a bit of a favor to ask. As I may have mentioned, I'm moving to Japan to work this summer. And I still plan to scanlate as much as my schedule and circumstances (and sanity) would allow.
That said, I already have an extensive library of manga and novels (physical copies) that, for obvious reasons, I can't take with me, aside from a few choice selections. Thus, I'm am trying to gather as much of these as I possibly can in digital format so a/the photoshop helper and I would have copies to work with when I'm in Japan.
If any of you have or know of scans of any of the following, I would HIGHLY appreciate if you can upload or direct me to them.
Mind you, I can't guarantee that I will get to any particular series, but this is to keep open the possibility of being able to work on said series. Any RAWs that I gather by myself and from this thread, I will compile and bulk upload later and that will be my pool of choices for future scanlations.
Some of these might already be partially translated and some not on this list I already have in digital format.
If there is any series that needs to be brought to my attention, please let it be known.

Universal Century:
MSV 楔 (Kusabi- Arrowhead)
UC 追憶のシャー (tsuioku no char- Char's Recollections?)
Climax U.C. Vol. 2
MS Boys
ゼロの旧ザク (Zero Old Zaku)
MS Igloo 603
ジオンの幻陽 (Mirage of Zeon)
宇宙のイシュタム (Ixtab, Goddess of the Fallen Soldiers)
Advance of Zeta: Flag of the Titans (TL'ed v 1 and RAW v2-4)
UC Testament
Across the Sky
Gundam UC The Noble Shroud
Gundam UC The Truth of E.F.F.
Gundam 00F (TL'ed v1+2, RAW v3+4)
Gundam 001
Gundam 001: 2314
>>
X/Seed:
Gundam X: Under the Moonlight (RAW v3+4)
Gundam Seed Frame Astrays
Gundam Katana

Kazuhisa Kondo's shenanigans:
Operation Troy
MSV-R: Action Graphics Edition
The Mobile Suit Variation (v1-3)
Vanishing Machine
新MS戦記 (Neo MS Chronicles)
Side Story of Gundam Z
New Revival of Zeon

(photo) Novels:
Gundam Seed Astray B
Gundam Seed VS Astray
Gundam Seed Destiny Astray B
Gundam Seed Destiny Astray R
Gundam 00V
Gundam 00V: Chronicles
AoZ: 刻に抗いし者 (Traitor to Destiny)
AoZ:エゥーゴの翼 (Blue Wings of the AEUG)
The Troublemakers
Blazing Shadow
>>
>>>14248364
>>14248367
Aw crap, I put Katana under the wrong category. Oh well.
>>
地獄に落ちろこのフェラしか能のない包茎童貞ホモ豚が
>>
>>14248379
いやだ
>>
>>14248364
Katana vol.1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ynzlrunqxxai7i3/Gundam+Katana%2C+Volume+1+[RAW].rar

this site has Climax UC, 00F and 00I though the scans are bad: http://www.manga-zone.org/?s=gundam&submit=Search

The Astray until VS stuff I have is all in chinese and chapters from the magazines not the compilation vol.

I have the scans for the 1st Astray series novel. I have seen scans for the complete 2 vol F91 novel which has lots of backstory not in the movie.

Mirage of Zeon and IGLOO 603 have raws but I can't find them easily, someone here should have them. If not they are in share

Gundam OOV vol is available in chinese, I have 00 Gundam Weapons IV which has the OOV Senki chapters but it has the huge cnmsl watermarks that ruin the scans.

I think I might have had the AOZ Traitor vol but it also had the cnmsl watermarks...

And I have the RAWs for Gundam X: Under the Moonlight 3 and 4, though they're in .tiff and need to be converted without losing the quality

The rest I'm pretty sure is not available online anywhere.

Instead of buying and scanning the physical mangas it's much cheaper, faster and provides digital images to buy the mangas from amazon and rip them from ebook reader. Deacon does this.

I would suggest you doing the Astray Remaster manga since it the chapters have been reordered, some panels redrawn and some new short chapters were added.

You could also Deacon for the digital RAWs he has ripped so far which I believe he has a lot.
>>
File: Last_Sun_01.jpg (289 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
Last_Sun_01.jpg
289 KB, 1024x1450
going to do last sun?
>>
File: 000.png (2 MB, 950x1329) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2 MB, 950x1329
was this ever fully translated?
>>
Get the doujins
>>
>>14248597
Actually, yes.
https://turnafeezy.(word in the press lots of people read).com/
>>
>>14248670
https://turnafeezy.wordpress.com/
>>
>>14248532
Thanks!
I shall be looking through this site for other stuff. How reliable is faststore? What's this "Files deleted after 5 days" business? Is that for when you store your own stuff there?

Yeah, I have the chinese 00V too, but my Chinese is far from adequate...

For the stuff that has those watermarks, how bad are they?

Yeah, I will mosdef be looking into ebook versions. But the older stuff without such an option will be a problem.

Astray RE: manga, duly noted.

>>14248559
It is one of my future options, depending on what /m/ demands more for new projects. I just forgot to list it above. So if you have a lead on scans, I will be much obliged.

>>14248621
Like what?
On the topic of doujins, I'm working with Delta on the Gundam Beast series, if that's something that interests you. There's a thread currently open with volume 2.
>>
>>14248532
There is also other sites

http://bookwalker.jp/search/?word=gundam&defaultStore=2
>>
File: docu0129.jpg (2 MB, 2552x3508) Image search: [Google]
docu0129.jpg
2 MB, 2552x3508
>>14249002
cnmsl watermarks are gigantic like this, but the text is readable in most cases and sometimes fucks with the lineart which is I care the most.

Yeah for stuff like the Astray photonovels, Gundam Weapons, etc the only way is still to buy the book and scan. I pray for the day they switch to digital I've seen some Dengeki Data Collection in ebook form in amazon so I guess this will happen in the near future.

I've never ripped books from amazon but it seems pretty easy, I don't think you even need a physical ebook reader.

The Tokyopop Astray translation is utter garbage, it definetly needs to be redone.

Oh I and I love you keep and translate the mecha lineart pages. Never stop doing this

I'll upload the Under the Moonlight vols 3 and 4 and post the links in this thread later

faststore is ok speed and reliable that warning is not relevant.

there many raw sites with different filehosts just run the japanese name + raw and google will show you the way. For example: http://dlmangabk.info/?s=%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0+
>>
File: docu0096.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3504) Image search: [Google]
docu0096.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3504
>>14249018
bookwalker can't be ripped anymore, only amazon still works

>watermarks ruining lineart example
>>
>>14249059
I see. Well, desu, I don't mind the water marks all that much. That still looks like a good quality scan for text TLing.

Haha, no problem.

Awesome, that'd be a great time saver for me.

Ok. I actually have used dlmanga a lot recently.
>>
>>14249111
Ok I will also upload the full Gundam Weapons 00 IV book later so will can do the translation like Phantom Bullets(raw+pdf)
>>
>>14249111
The hell? How did that "desu" get there? Kek

>>14249153
Awesome, that's exactly what I will do if and when I get to it. I have a couple if other mooks in mind, like Solomon Express.
>>
>>14249250
to be honest = desu
family = sempai

I'm surprised you haven't noticed until now, it's been filtered for a while.
>>
>>14249256
Heh, never noticed, since I rarely use the acronym. Learn something new every day.
>>
>>14249002
>So if you have a lead on scans, I will be much obliged.
they're not great scans but scans none the less, Its volume 1.

https://mega.nz/#F!uRNxSbYR!tGO2H0_Vh3QLY5_LA91ZwA
>>
>>14248364
Raws of the last few Kondo 0079 volumes not released here would be killer. I'm thinking about tracking down the Viz volumes.
>>
>>14249552
Viz released all the volumes back in the day.

Also, ask Deacon for everything. Pretty sure that cock is sitting on everything
>>
>>14248364
>楔
Um... if you translated this as "arrowhead", I worry about your translating abilities. It means wedge. It's a "wedge" because they're inserting new tech into the existing lines.

Furthermore, Gundam 00F was licensed and is available for purchase in America. Bandai still has a cockhold on that title.

Also, MSV-R wasn't done by Kondo, it's one by someone else (Hikaru someone).

00I (that's not a one but an i) was translated and released by some oddball group on here back in the day. Same with noble shroud.

Also, someone ask Decon what he has. I second that notion
>>
>>14249617
Arrowhead and wedge seem similar to some extent.
>>
>>14249593
>all the volumes

Correction:
All that were available.

Kondo shelved it for a while and apparently did go back and finish it years later.
>>
>>14249298
Ouch, not up to scanlating standard but yeah, scans nonetheless. Thanks!

>>14249552
Ok noted.I'm not familiar with Kondo's 0079. Was that in process of translation at any point in time?

>>14249593
Alrighty.

>>14249617
I took some liberty and opted to do basically what >>14249702 said. "Gundam Wedge" doesn't sound all that great to me.
I was talking or referencing it a while back and came up with the above, and I guess it just stuck with me.

Ok, scratch 00F off then. That's news to me.

Oh snap, that was my honest mistake. It was clumped in with my pile of Kondo stuff.

Huh, it sure looks like a one on the cover but you're right.
Do you know where this oddball group or the releases can be found so we can at least catalog it and put it out there for reading?

Gotcha.
Oh, and I should add. Any leads on Gundam 00P scans would be great.
>>
>>14249732
>http://dlmangabk.info/?s=%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0+

And it would be pointless for someone to finish this series without starting from scratch because everyone will be going "BUt where's volumes 1-9?!?!?!?!"
>>
>>14249702
>>14250507

Arrowhead doesn't work. Although "wedge" does sound weird, it's probably why they chose to just say "kusabi" for the english version of the title. In the prelim announcement, they chose 楔 because the (V 字形の) "wedge" imagery it conjures up in Japanese. It's the MSV of the unicorn series, so they're "driving in another variation of a machine between machine A and B". The only other alternative could be "tie" or "bonds" as in 日中提携のくさびとなる, or "act as a tie between Japan and China."
>>
>>14253058
Personally i think it works, but then you can't please everyone. Could you perhaps suggest something better than wedge but still more accurate?
>>
File: 001.jpg (1 MB, 3176x2122) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
1 MB, 3176x2122
>>14248364
Nozaku, here are the Under the Moonlight Raws:

3: https://mega.nz/#!WVQRyTZL!BB-vgYIvN2Kaf7ND74RRHrvdo4W6VZMOY65trHhDXQ0

4: https://mega.nz/#!CEBHTCaA!VHRqIAB5UeAFVm5pomZDBTsKSiQHVQnXPuZtACC-d7c
>>
>>14253582

I thought he didn't like stepping on peoples projects... then again deacon released half of volume 3 and disappeared with it again
>>
File: 308773_549736498385552_1218.jpg (51 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
308773_549736498385552_1218.jpg
51 KB, 351x440
>>14253058
>>14253124
I see. Well, no point in arguing like in that first Hooligans thread (top kek) over it now. It's just something I came up on a whim to fit the discussion. If and when I do it, more serious thought will go into it.

>>14253582
You are a gentle/m/an and a sir. Thanks!

>>14253636
I don't. But if a project is as good as dropped, I won't hesitate to finish it. I will just ask Deacon later after I get a few of my own projects out of the way.
>>
File: docu0097.jpg (2 MB, 2477x3508) Image search: [Google]
docu0097.jpg
2 MB, 2477x3508
>>14254235
Gundam Weapons 00 IV

https://mega.nz/#!iYwUHZxD!l9ml0nzPBsSD6MAISxQ0mmuVvauoWSgFqKIgqfCYkFw
>>
>>14255046
DL'ed. Thanks a bunch again. If I don't end up finding the first 00V, I might end up scanning it myself.
>>
Any chance for Zeta define?
>>
>>14256360
If I can find or somebody provides me with scans, it will be in my pool of possible future choices. Of course, I would rather /m/ decide what big projects they want done in a vote, like I've recently started doing.
If /m/ wants Zeta Define (which I doubt in all honesty), I can do it in the (near) future.
>>
Had these Gundam Ace booklets floating around:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l06jul2t7a1his6/Gundam_Ace_Comics_Character_File.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hq313u18i7qqvv8/Gundam_Ace_Comics_Mobile_Suit_Collection.rar
>>
>>14260640
Thank you good sir.
>>
Can you get the Tomonori Kogawa illustrations book?
>>
How about Gundam Build Fighters A/Amazing and Code Geass OZ 02 manga
>>
>>14262945
Seconding this. The darn thing is hard to find online, let alone order it.
>>
>>14262945
>>14263517
Well, the idea I had for this thread to scour out existing scans so I would have plenty of material to work with. I don't have a lot of time to order and scan much before departure myself, let alone do that in Japan with their scary piracy laws (I'm paranoid, shoot me).
>>
wheres the Ridden Download links?
>>
>>14265786
http://pastebin.com/zDqTp4hj
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.