[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viewtiful Joe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Joe1.jpg (131 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
Joe1.jpg
131 KB, 640x448
HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!
>>
>>14248068
Greatest Game of all time.
I just can't enjoy the sequel the same way.
COME ONE SIX MACHINE.
>>
>>14248632

Is there any way to play the games on a modernish system at this point? I'm not seeing them on the PS store or Steam. It's one of the older games I'd love to play along with Skies of Arcadia. I did play a bit of it on the PS2 (was that where it was released, can't even recall), but never finished it.
>>
>>14248660
Emulation
>>
>>14248660
>was that where it was released, can't even recall
originally Gamecube then after they remembered nobody had one they ported it to the PS2
>>
>>14248752
Don't forget that they added Dante on the PS2 version.
>>
>>14248632
Bit of an exaggeration there
>>
File: viewtiful dress.jpg (51 KB, 354x587) Image search: [Google]
viewtiful dress.jpg
51 KB, 354x587
>>14248793
Say that to my face, not online, and see what happens.
Let's settle this in Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble, I'll kick your saggy ass, you piece of shit.
>>
>>14251747
Im truly scared
>>
>>14248752
VJ2 was released on Gamecube and VJ: Double Trouble was released on DS though.
>>
File: 1441214020299.png (2 MB, 1200x1146) Image search: [Google]
1441214020299.png
2 MB, 1200x1146
>>14248755
Dante makes every game way better
>>
The first was seriously such a great game and I'm mad they never got to release 3
>>
>>14255009
Goddamn Capcom and their fear of having a series end properly. Finishing a series and still profiting from it are not mutually exclusive concepts. Though at least DMC2 did so poorly that they went out of their way to not set any entries after its events.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.