[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is mashin hero wataru worth watching /m/? or should I say Keith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Is mashin hero wataru worth watching /m/?

or should I say Keith courage the anime
>>
File: Colorblind Eiyuuden Watardu.jpg (129 KB, 742x1024) Image search: [Google]
Colorblind Eiyuuden Watardu.jpg
129 KB, 742x1024
series 1: kinda yeah
series 2: definitely yeah
series 3: fuck yeah
>>
The proportions always bugged the hell out of me.
It's like a mecha Mr. Potato Head
>>
>>14246415
I haven't seen it yet but you should just watch it for yourself instead of asking the people here of all places.
And you mean Adrien Le Sauveur Du Monde.
>>
>>14246666
What about the ovas?
>>
FUCK YEAH IT IS!
>>
File: MAKINGFACES.png (1 MB, 1195x896) Image search: [Google]
MAKINGFACES.png
1 MB, 1195x896
>>14248411
>>
>>14246415
Just make sure to grab the .ass sub files and put them on the first two shows' Blu-ray rips.
>>
File: img_0.jpg (213 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
213 KB, 600x820
>>14248402
Only watched The Neverending Tale of Time and it's your standard add-on OVA that focuses a lot more on the characters, has barely any (technically, none at all) mecha action and doesn't really add much to the story.
Basically one of those "if you stumble across it, watch it - if not, don't bother looking for it" cases.

>>14246707
better now?
>>
>>14248477
It got blu rays?
>>
Yes, it is enjoyable but be warned. The episodes are largely the same for large swathes of time. Basically when you get to episode 2 of the respective series be prepared to see that same episode over and over just with different MOTW until the mid-season upgrade when it's a different finishing move and then the last like 5 episodes. But if you can handle that, it's a fun romp.

The 3rd series is probably the best
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.