[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this show. I was told this was a bad show. It wasn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 26
Just finished this show.
I was told this was a bad show.
It wasn't. It was fucking awesome, actually.
The kind of silly awesome that put a big dumb smile on my face.
I feel lied to.
>>
macross 7, the last good macross
>>
Macross 7 is actually great.
Don't trust anyone's opinion but your own.
>>
You can thank fukuyama for that. I don't think they could have pulled 7 off if the songs weren't as good as they are. It would have gotten really old really fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT50jUxHkDg
>>
File: listen to his song.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
listen to his song.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>14241856
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14241758
I'm at episode 9 and it's average but decent. Seriously, it would be good if it wasn't for that goddam stock footage. Also, I like Planet Dance but after hearing it a gorillion times it becomes annoying. Great mecha designs though.
>>
>>14241862
Mylenes singer is a bit freaky looking. I imagine her with the personality of the crazy black magic chick from the crow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fzKyW_5IHs
>>
I wouldn't call it bad. Just kind of odd and repetitive. But it's pretty goddamn fun.

I will say I didn't actually start liking 7 until like 20 episodes in and then it started getting progressively better and better
>>
Did you watch the other episodes?
>>
>>14241856
That song did get old fast

>>14241862
THIS song however is fucking awesome. Every time it played was hype as fuck
>>
Rankas singer on stage with fire bomber? It's not bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CAlIn0-nQ [Embed]
>>
>>14241758
>I was told this was a bad show.

By Whom? Certainly not me
>>
>>14241758
out of all the macrosses its the one i have most problems with.

Too many episodes. Many episodes could work with good writing. But we have 20 episodes straight with formulaic situation where enemies attack, basara goes out and sings at them, and gamlin yells at basara for interfering. The many episodes don't seem to have come with more budget either, stock footage galore. Heck they almost only sing planet dance to start with.

Basara never grows as a character. He's completely the same throughout the entire show. He's one dimensional about people listening to his song, and he's a gary stu.

Protodeviln are saturday morning cartoon villains.
>>
>>14241920
It's a glam-rock band fighting vampires in space don't be so serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTmXbTKre4c
>>
>>14241920
Out of those I do agree with the it could have been less episodes thing. Like things don't really 'happen' until the 7 gets folded away from the rest of the fleet and even then it's a few more episodes until Sivil shows up. Some people say those episodes were to build the characters but I honestly think it was pretty superficial all things considered by the end

The show could have easily been a lot shorter and still kept it's thing going
>>
>>14241932
The latter half is admittedly better with things, you know, actually happening, and there are some episodes I think were really good. Also 7 has probably one of the best individual episodes to anything ever with that oav episode where Basara converts a meltrandi fleet.
>>
>>14241920
>Basara never grows as a character

He never fucking needed to. Basara is essentially a character at the end of his development cycle. Everything that made him the person he was occured before M7 even began
>>
>>14242039
>no growth
>doesn't need growth, ie gary stu
Major no no for storytelling
>>
>>14241862
Koito, pls.
>>
>>14242055
>>doesn't need growth, ie gary stu
That is lnot what gary stu means, you fucking retard.
>>
>>14242055
there is growth in the show, but it all comes exclusively via character friendship (tiny growth from winning over other characters both friendly and antagonist as basara unexpectedly does things he doesn't normally do), flashbacks (personality-wise basara hasn't changed since he was a kid), or from ray (gives us exposition and explanation on why basara does certain things and is the way he is)

he's a static character who simply makes everything else around him move and change, so he's flat as hell when it comes to his own development
>>
>>14242075
And this is just bad
>>
Basara doesn't grow. Everybody else just grows because of him. It doesn't particularly make him the most interesting character but that doesn't really make it "bad". He was a bit too autistic though.

Gamlin was the best character
>>
I will say this, no 2 Macross are alike. They all use singing, jets, and some form of love triangle, but after that they all do their own thing.

And I like that. It makes it not feel like a rehash when a new one comes out.
>>
File: Mylene bullying.png (4 MB, 1200x1788) Image search: [Google]
Mylene bullying.png
4 MB, 1200x1788
>>14241758
Macross 7 is easily the most under-appreciated
>>
>>14242297
It\s easily the most overrated at the same time
>>
File: Yuri_Lowell.jpg (254 KB, 872x1580) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Lowell.jpg
254 KB, 872x1580
>>14242055

A character doesn't need to grow. It's just hard to do because it basically means they have to START as a good character.
>>
>>14242301
>the most overrated
Almost no one outside Japan likes it among those that have seen it.
>>
Just finished the main series myself. What a ride. I think it definitely helps if you really like the music.
>>
>>14241758
I just finished as well, moving on to Encore and Dynamite now.
I certainly can't recommend the series. It was pretty decent near the end but the first half of the show is just filler of the worst kind.
>>
>>14242055
>I read that on TVtropes. Im an expert.
>>
>>14242303
Pic unrelated
>>
It has good episodes, but I can't say that it's a good show overall. There are just too many mediocre episodes. At least half of the show consists of them.

Also, I care less about the fact that Basara is more of a walking plot device than a character, and more about the fact that Mylene is a stupid bitch. That hurts the show way worse.
>>
>>14242305
>Almost no one outside Japan likes it among those that have seen it.
Yeah but it's pretty common for people to think 7 was good all the way through and not admit there were a couple of problems with it. I mean I do like it but I also think it was flawed in some aspects
>>
>It wasn't. It was fucking awesome, actually.
It's honestly both. It's pretty bad in a lot of ways but it's just so cool and loveable that I can't dislike it.
>>
>>14241864
You haven't even gotten to the good part yet, stick with it.
>>
>>14241758
that's nice to hear, now go watch Fronteir it will be right up your alley because your taste is shit.
>>
>>14242365

How so? Yuri doesn't really change at all as a character from the beginning to the end. He thinks about it, but in the end doesn't regret anything he's done or would take back the killings he did. Both he and Flynn start and end the same, and that works because they're polar opposites of each other.

>>14242562

I think it's more that Japan doesn't have the issues with Basara that a lot of non-Japanese viewers do. They don't care that he's a consistent ass that never learns or changes and the plot always makes him right.

Granted I'm not bothered by it either purely because he's entertaining.
>>
>>14242562
That's not what overrated means, that just means it has an extremely loyal fanbase. Overrated means the show is given far more positive recognition than you think it deserves, and if only so many people like it to begin with (however strongly), then that's not overrated, that fits more the definition of a cult classic.
>>
>>14244002
Frontier was a good show too, sounds like a problem on your end.
>>
>>14243862
That's the biggest problem with 7. You have to endure too much to get to the good part.
>>
>>14241912
Probably Robocucks that think Macross is a gritty war drama and only accept SDF, Zero and Plus for some reason.
>>
>>14244058
Well like that anon I actually enjoyed the early episodes well enough, so the quality leap was appreciated but not that big a deal for me.
>>
>>14244002

Much like 7 though, Frontier isn't really like the other shows.

I mean it starts like a nostalgia trip for SDF but then completely does its own thing.

>>14244058

I don't know, I liked the first half. In a rewatch it's not nearly as good as the second half, but I enjoyed it for what it was.
>>
File: 1439271387374.jpg (39 KB, 599x416) Image search: [Google]
1439271387374.jpg
39 KB, 599x416
>>14241758
That's why I always cringe when people ask /m/ what shows they should watch
>>
>>14244065
>Probably Robocucks

Really? It's been 30 years pal. Let it go. The only ones I ever see complaining about anything are MUH CROSS fags
>>
>>14244095
>Much like 7 though, Frontier isn't really like the other shows.
Honestly, none of Macrosses are that much like each other, not even the OVAs
>>
>>14244208

I know, I mentioned that in >>14242282. But I was just bringing it up for "if you like this Macross, you'll like this one" which I think isn't a fair statement to make.
>>
>>14241758
Admittedly I tried watching it years ago and couldn't get very far into it. Tried it again and finished it and it was an ok series. It doesn't really get good until after somewhere like episode 10, you have to warm up to it really.
>>
>>14244541
>somewhere like episode 10
Honestly for me it was around like episode 25. But it does get good, that's the important thing
>>
>>14242305
>Almost no one outside Japan likes it among those that have seen it
What do you base that claim on? I've seen more people talk positively about it than negatively.
>>
File: basara.webm (998 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
basara.webm
998 KB, 1440x1080
>>
>>14244609

What's great is that this makes just as little sense in context as it does out.
>>
>>14244581
It's mostly people that grew up with Robotech thinking Macross was 100% serious and never silly.
>>
>>14244638
I'd risk saying it actually makes less sense in context.
>oh no, we left the door open, Basara's out again
>Gamlin and Mylene go out to look for him, there's a scene of them together talking and shit
>cuts to leaf scene
>back to episode
>>
THIS FIGHTING IS POINTLESS!!! LISTEN TO MY SONG!!!!
>>
>>14244667
[Planet Dance starts with that one stock footage of Veffidas drumming]
>>
>>14244109
It's been 30 years and people still hold on to Robotech and hate everything post Plus (except Zero for some reasons) for being moe and not a serious war drama.
>>
>>14241758
I trust you anon I may have to drunk watch this just cause that theme in the srw jams
>>
>>14244109
>>14244065
Plus and 7 was boring

Frontier and Delta is good
>>
>>14244693

And then some of us keep watching Macross because it's the closest we'll ever get to more Robotech.
>>
>>14241864
The stock footage looked better than those of Gundam Seed, but it is true that every space fight were identical within the first arc.
>>
>>14244638
>>14244659
It makes perfect sense, Basara needs to eat fiber for better digestion, so that his bloated belly won't push on his diaphragm and impede his singing.

A fiber source just flew into his face, might as well consume it.
>>
>>14244693

and you care because?
>>
>>
>>14241905
Goddamn does Basara carry the song the other two just don't have a powerful enough voice for it
>>
>>14241905
I hate this shit so much, just let fukuyama sing please, the other two throw the songs off so bad
>>
>>14245853

To be fair I understand Ranka was SUPER green at this point
>>
>>14241758
I fucking love the early episodes everyone says is shitty
>>
>>14245935
So you love
formulaic episodes?
stock footage?
Basara annoying Gamlin who yell's angrily at him?
Planet dance?

This is literally every episode early on.
>>
>>14245973
Nah I thought it was cool how every episode they would get a little further along in their music, then Basara would jump in his robot and get in people's way. I don't mind the stock footage in battles so much because you got to see different parts of city 7 which was an interesting setting to me, plus there were still good battles like the episode he fires his missiles.
>>
>>14245973
The show being so stock footage didn't bother me because the focus was really obviously not on the space combat anyway

Honestly the only thing that bothered me was they never even created some stock footage of Battle 7 having any combat ability outside of it's main gun.

Fortunately Frontier made up for that in spades.
>>
>>14245973
>The formula is pretty okay so I don't mind
>I've made a drinking game out of the stock footage, its still pretty funny even without drinking and clearly the space fights weren't the focus
>Yes
>Yes
>>
>>14246011
>>I've made a drinking game out of the stock footage

your poor liver
>>
>>14244100

My observation, as someone who migrated here, is that /m/'s metric for shows is inherently different than that of most people who watch anime. Let's say I watch a show. I'm probably watching it for free, and when I'm done, I remember the good things about it with zero cost to myself aside from potentially wasted time. A typical /m/ poster, though, has been trained to analyze the fights and the animation and quite possibly sinks actual money into it from buying models. This leads to a degree of criticism based on certain aspects that is alien to me as an f/a/tg/uy. For instance, I enjoyed IBO. I enjoyed G-Reco. I enjoyed other segments of the gundam franchise a lot more, but I'll still remember Mika's cool mace and Space Pimp Mafia Guy and Atra and the Pepe MSes and be like "that was enjoyable". To me, the glaringly bad aspects of it don't really exist. This is a mindset contrary to how /m/ functions, and honestly I'm not sure which viewpoint if either of them is right or wrong. The truth is, I think, to just give everything a try and decide whether or not it was worth the time you spent on it later.
>>
>>
>>14246026
That's actually the case in almost every show that isn't part of a huge franchise.
>>
>>14246026
>The truth is, I think, to just give everything a try and decide whether or not it was worth the time you spent on it later.
You still in school, I'm guessing? For a lot of people (myself, at least) that just isn't an option. Limited free time means only a set amount of media can be consumed, and I'm sure as fuck not wasting my quota on garbage.

And just for the record, money is nowhere as important a commodity as time.
>>
>>14246055
Then why do you shitpost on 4chin
>>
>>14242055
>What is a Static Character
>>
>>14246055
>shitposts on 4chan
>claims his time is a commodity
>>
>>14246397
Still a bad idea. "Static character" in itself is a criticism
>>
>>14246397
You're giving a idiot (You)s, stop that.
>>
File: 200px-Pic_-_Emilia_Jenius.jpg (21 KB, 200x384) Image search: [Google]
200px-Pic_-_Emilia_Jenius.jpg
21 KB, 200x384
>>14241758
>Best moment in M7
>Best pairing in M7
>Has big dreams
>Never shows up again
>Still holding out for an appearance in Delta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J79O5mEjcZ0
>>
File: 1461938137650-a.gif (332 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1461938137650-a.gif
332 KB, 440x330
>>14245979
>plus there were still good battles like the episode he fires his missiles.
I know the context, but this line still made me giggle.
>>
>>14245836
What could the M stand for? I could very well mean Millia, or Mom or MILF.
>>
>>14244065
I'm worse I only like SDF/DYRL, plus, and II. I've never even seen Robotech. Aside from a few random episodes as a kid on toonami. I won't go bashing 7 though, it's not a bad show by any metric. I just don't like it.
>>
>>14246918
Mayor
>>
>>14246503
Best moment in 7 is still totsugeki love heart during fleet of the strongest women
>>
>>14244667
Don't fire the missiles. Missiles are dumb.
>>
>>14247690
>>
>>14247544
>>14246918

Meltran
>>
>Liking anything Macross that isn't SDF, II, Plus or Zero.

I thought /m/ had decent taste.
>>
>>14247925
Back to /v/ with you.
>>
>>14247925
Three of those are the absolute worst of Macross
>>
>>14247925
Only SDF is decent story wise on that list. The rest are shallow.
>>
>>14247951
No, the three worst are undoubtedly 7, Frontier and Delta.

Don't you fucking DARE try and say that Delta is good. Don't you fucking DARE.
>>
>>14247979

Delta is good. Better than II, Plus or Zero already. And I think Plus and Zero are okay. Now what?
>>
>>14247979
How can you even judge Delta at this point? It's not even 25% of the way through.
>>
>>14247979
What did Delta do to you, anon? It's actually pretty gud
>>
>>14246055

Nope, decent job and my own apartment. Eight hours of work and sleep is still eight hours left to enjoy my hobbies and even if a show sucks I can drop it or shitpost about it with authority.
>>
File: 1463446495325.png (2 MB, 3509x2550) Image search: [Google]
1463446495325.png
2 MB, 3509x2550
>>14247979
Delta is pretty damn good so far. Likeable cast, actual villains, plot moving at a decent pace, the main cast isn't broody and whiny at all, and the music is great.
>>
>>14247979
It's quite enjoyable actually

>>14247925
Two of those are terrible and one is underrated but nobody really talks about it ever It's Zero
>>
>>14242077

Being the catalyst for change in the cast is a bad thing? Its the fact that his passion and unyielding spirit changes everyone around him, even his enemies that makes the show interesting. Him singing to Sivil and the pay off from that with Gigile was one of the best moments in Macross.
>>
>>14245973

You kinda HAVE to like the first two to a certain degree to even enjoy the mecha genre, because it is rife with them.
>>
>>14248169
Why do you have a name on?
>>
>>14246412

No a Flat Character is in itself a criticism. A static sharacter just means they aren't a dynamic character. A character that's static can be a completely rounded, 3-dimensional character who has his own personality and morals and ideas. They just don't change who they are as a person within the plot.
>>
>>14246412
No, it's not. The entire classical genre of tragedy is built upon static characters existing, because if they were dynamic then the plot doesn't work. The definition of a tragic character is someone who has character flaws that will lead to their inevitable downfall but can't change those flaws because it's an inseparable part of their being. Thus they have to be static.

Oedipus: undone by his own intelligence and effectiveness at doing his job as the ruler of his city. Beowulf: becomes a king through his merits as a hero, then dies and fails his kingdom because he can't STOP trying to be a hero. Hamlet: a scholar who thinks too much for his own (or anyone else's) damn good. Neil Gaiman's Morpheus: would rather die than change. Scarface: a modern-day Richard III, brought low by the ambition and reckless courage that drive his rise to power and make him such a likable character.
>>
>>14247979
>It's new so fuck you it's bad right?
Yeah let's just ignore old things coming back.
New races. Quirky mecha protagonist that feels like a throwback to the 80's. Traveling different planets and hinting at new lore. Or the fact that it's 2016 and megaroad might make a return.
>>
File: 143224.png (316 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
143224.png
316 KB, 600x600
Basara's music is lame as fuck and it constantly unsuspends my disbelief.

It's the most boring, gutless, neutered arena rock you can conceive. There's no fucking way this music can be anything other than a mild annoyance on the battlefield, and it's even less likely that anyone actually likes it. As for concert halls, just look at the "crowd" this idiot gathers: two dozen retards standing around doing nothing like they're at a DSBM show.

And yes, there have been plenty of shitty, tame rock bands that have attracted a ton of fans, but they had one thing Fire Bomber doesn't: LOUDNESS.

TURN YOUR FUCKING SPEAKERS UP YOU IDIOT. EVERY TIME HE STARTS SINGING, HIS VOICE GOES DOWN 30 DECIBELS, AND HIS GUITAR IS BARELY AUDIBLE.

Oh and on top of that, he looks like John Lennon if John Lennon was in the Ginyu Force instead of being an absolute madman. He's like the opposite of charismatic.

Even in the fucking spandex future of space there's no fhucking way anyone can take this asshole even remotely seriously. And for most of the series, very few people do, but those few people are already way too numerous. So how am I, as an audience member who doesn't even live in the buttfuck future of absolute madmen, supposed to take this goofy idiot seriously as a protagonist?
>>
>>14247979
Delta is currently better than anything related to Frontier
>>
>>14248300
I've seen this post before
>>
>>14248300
Yeah but Holy Lonely Light is great
>>
>>14248337
No you haven't
I've stated a similar opinion once before but this isn't a fucking pasta.

Why is it that every time someone takes the time to develop his opinion without directly responding to another post, everyone dismisses it as pasta?
>>
>>14248348
hhHELL no
>>
>>14248351
Because a autist's opinion isn't worth taking seriously.
>>
Shitposting aside, what are you're guys' favorite Fire bomber songs?
For me it's Totsugeki Love Heart and Try Again.
>>
>>14248398

Diamond Calling
Angel Voice
>>
>>14248348
horny ronery night
>>
>>14248398
Angel Voice, On the Wind, Feel Universe.
>>
>>14248398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e2N3GLsjfc
Basara joining in is what completes this song for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkA6pnWWdKc
>>
>>14248550
It always makes me sad the Fukuyama Fire version of Heart and Soul doesn't have the double time part.
>>
Big Bang

https://youtu.be/VPuTP-LyBA4

Angel Voice
>>
File: ruby rhod.webm (202 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ruby rhod.webm
202 KB, 480x320
>>14245897
>Ranka was SUPER green
It's not easy being super green
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOmwtAXVI00

forgetting basara singing to muther fucking space whales
>>
>>14247979
Delta is good.
>>
File: 20080602.jpg (504 KB, 1800x2695) Image search: [Google]
20080602.jpg
504 KB, 1800x2695
>>14241758

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who love Macross 7, and fools.
>>
Best Macross girl
>>
>>14241758
what cocksucker told you macross 7 was bad?
>>
File: Gigil no uta wo kike.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gigil no uta wo kike.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
I almost cry every time.
>>
>>14246026
No, I think /m/ is just full of idiots
>>
>>14241796
Macross Delta is great, pleb.
>>
>>14246026
I agree that the mindset of focusing on the negatives rather than the positives, and of judging things based on "how much of this can I complain about" rather than "how much of this did I enjoy" is fucking stupid. But that's not really an /m/ thing, that's just 4chan in general.
>>
>>14241758
I can't agree with the amount of stock footage they used to pad the show but aside from that it was great. Certainly much better than that Delta whatever.
>>
>>14245836
>>
File: Yes, you.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yes, you.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>14250575
>Being autistic enough to give a shit about background characters
>>
File: flower girl loses once again.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
flower girl loses once again.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>14250575
>>
>>14252477
That scene was so cruel, I love it.
>>
>>14248398
Holy Lonely Night, Planet Dance, Power to the Dream, Parade.
>>
>>14250575
It's a tie
>>
>>14250490
None truer words.
>>
I just completed Dynamite:
>attempted lesbian date rape
>giant space dildo moby dick
>cardboard cutout concert
>Zolans broadcasting soap opera radio show everywhere
Was this kawamori at his best?
>>
>>14256594
He had some really good drugs in the 90s
>>
>>14256594

Attempted lesbian date rape? When was this?
>>
>>14256616
Dynamite 7? How could you forget about it, it was kind of a major scene.
>>
>>14256594
I didn't like Dynamite except for the last episode
>>
>>14241758
>that put a big dumb smile on my face.

Fuck you and anyone else who uses this fucking retarded expression. Kill yourself asshole.
>>
>>14256884
This bbqh
>>
>>14256884

What a sourpuss. The guy enjoy that show. So what?
>>
>>14257318
He doesn't have to enjoy it like a retard.
>>
>>14247979
Delta is quite fun to be honest. To be honest I wish the rabu triangle stuff was emphasized more.
>>
>>14250675

i almost laughed at how cruel and sudden his human death was
>>
Heard the manga version was completely different.
>>
>>14258654
Trash? It's a side story with different characters so
>>
File: 1457571305506.png (398 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1457571305506.png
398 KB, 500x355
>>14256884
>>14256897
>>14257333

Easy there, edgelord. You're going to get spaghetti on your fedora.
>>
>>14257333

I'm pretty sure people can enjoy things however the fuck they want. Maybe you shouldn't let that bother you senpai.
>>
>>14258713
Well, not everyone can follow their own mental agenda, Ultraxwing stopped liking giant robots because of family reasons, Clawshrimpy changed his shitty views to better befit /m/'s fucking opinion. so no, not everyone works on the mental state YOU do. just because you can enjoy what is considered 900% trash, then you can enjoy it, but don't predispose your liking of trash onto others.
>>
>>14258750
This but without the autism
>>
>>14258750
>faggot
there i shortened your shitty statement for you.
>>
>mfw I'm totally ripping off Macross 7 with a script I'm writing
>No one outside of Japan will ever know because no one outside of Japan knows about Macross in general.

I am the ultimate hack.
>>
>>14261763
How exactly are you ripping it off
>>
>>14261763

It's only an explicit ripoff if it has AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Anything else is fair game.
>>
>>14261773
>>14261820
Basically, I'm mixing together ET: The Extraterrestrial, Macross 7, Iczer 1 and some other things.

Story is that out in a small town a mysterious object crashes into the woods. It is an alien(this is the Sivil rip-off). She is beautiful but is also the vanguard of an invasion. She starts sucking the lifeforce out of people.

Our hero is in a band who is on a cross country tour. They aint famous, but they enjoy what they do. Lead singer is Basara stand-in.

One day,someone gets attacked, but Sivil is driven off because music. Then basara starts chasing after her, ignoring his responsibilities to the band.

Still a primordial idea, have to rewrite the notes before doing the first draft.

But it ends with them together, earth is saved by the power of UNDERSTANDING and SONG.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.