[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. Saw EoE and the Rebuilds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: shQq7.png (621 KB, 1153x634) Image search: [Google]
shQq7.png
621 KB, 1153x634
Just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. Saw EoE and the Rebuilds. I hated the third Rebuild film and loved both anime endings. What did you weebs think?
>>
File: 1430784004966.jpg (190 KB, 600x767) Image search: [Google]
1430784004966.jpg
190 KB, 600x767
not enough lewd shinji
>>
>>14240455
I really didn't find any of the characters desirable except Misato cuz she's a cutie.
>>
I still think that Eva is best enjoyed if you start by watching 26' through to the end of the tang scene, then the entire series, then EoE in its entirety.

Out of context tangification would compel anyone to watch the whole series just to know what the fuck just happened.

At least, that's how I unintentionally introduced myself to Eva. Thanks random out of nowhere channel broadcasting EoE's latter half!
>>
>>14240809
Reminds me of Egorapture talking about how he came up with the idea for Girl-chan.

In a nutshell, he said he got the idea cause the first ever episode of Bleach he ever watched was something like episode 251. Which apparently features a guy shoving his hand into the ground and it comes out of the clouds, and something about how they're fighting the 37 Sasparillo Captains and Captain number 8 shows up.

I forget what video he talked about it in, but yeah, he said that's what gave him the idea for Girl-chan, which he'll never finish by the way.
>>
>>14240462
But shes a slut with daddy/relationship/mental problems. Although I guess that means if you insult or hit her hard enough, she'll be your bitch unconditionally.
>>
>>14244334
>But shes a slut with daddy/relationship/mental problems.
That sounds exactly like the girl I have a crush on but I hate Misato
>>
>>14244334
DELET THIS

Also, why'd you post Shinji dressed up as Misato?

Also reported for being NSFW
>>
>>14240438
It was pretty good.
I liked the monsters of the week a lot.
>>
>>14244334

would you lick her armpits or her vagina first?
>>
File: smug00015.png (169 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
smug00015.png
169 KB, 400x480
>>14244599
>Getting buttblasted over an image in a Burmese tapestry image board
>>
File: 1240585522797.jpg (66 KB, 880x600) Image search: [Google]
1240585522797.jpg
66 KB, 880x600
>>14240438
3rd rebuild film wasn't good. First two were ok to good. TV+EoE stil the undisputed king of mecha anime. Nothing else has such iconic characters, mecha, direction style and plot in one package.
>>
File: Baitserk.jpg (73 KB, 600x874) Image search: [Google]
Baitserk.jpg
73 KB, 600x874
>>14249234
>>TV+EoE stil the undisputed king of mecha anime.
>>Nothing else has such iconic characters, mecha, direction style and plot in one package.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.