[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /m/, I come to you with a bit of an odd question. Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1337825373778.jpg (40 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
1337825373778.jpg
40 KB, 353x357
Sup /m/, I come to you with a bit of an odd question.

Do you guys have a recommended reading list when it comes to /m/-related fanfiction? I mean, I know that nine times out of ten, fanfiction is shit, and even in that 1/10th of good stuff, a lot of that is either unfinished or rarely updates.

Still, I figured that it wouldn't have hurt to have asked.
>>
>>14237886

>>>/wsr/
>>>/gaia/
>>>fanfiction.net
>>
File: 1362760528653.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1362760528653.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>14237949
Well, aren't just about a gallon full of piss and vinegar?
>>
to answer your question, the father of peace, gundam unicorn and frozen teardrop are top-tier fanficitons, I highly rec
>>
>>14237972
Son, your trolling ain't helping matters any.
>>
なぜ日本のネット民は馬ガンダムと言って頭の悪そうに騒いだり、ちくわを買ってくれと騒ぐか分かるか?

バカみたいじゃなくてバカなんだ、IS民に花束とパンを持って平和を呼び掛けても無意味なの解かるだろ

ちくわ持ってる奴はおでんでも作りたいんだろ、俺がちくわ以外持ってるから、おでん作る気も最近は無いけど、言ってる事が猿や犬より酷い
>>
Anaheim Girl's Love Story
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2819863/Sgt-NoOb This guy managed to make the Cosmic Era not shit.
>>
>>14238000
>father of peace and frozen teardrop are great though
>>
Just read Mattman's fanfics.
>>
The Johnny Spaceboots Collection
>>
Gundam Thunderbolt is good for a laugh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.