[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how would the gundams from g gundam fair against other mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: gf13-017nj2.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gf13-017nj2.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
so how would the gundams from g gundam fair against other mobile suits in the UC if they were modified for space flight?
>>
They already are, going by the last episode.
>>
>>14236571
you're right. I actually completly forgot that scene.
>>
>>14236561
The Gundams from G Gundam are technically Super Robots.
They would literally stomp all over shit.
>>
>>14236978
>technically Super Robots
You also say that like as if though most Supers are even that strong
>>
File: 3658970970574.jpg (367 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3658970970574.jpg
367 KB, 600x800
>>14236978

This to be quite desu.

It's my belief that the Mobile Fighters are the most technologically advanced MS in the whole franchise. Not to mention that the average MF pilot is practically on the same level as UC newtypes.
>>
Does UC have any thing that could actively resist SHINING FINGER?
>>
>>14237228
Purus

They're adorable
>>
>>14237228
Dodging.
>>
It really shouldn't be that surprising that the Gundams in G are powerful. Each one of them is their respective country spending basically the majority of their mobile suit budging on just one suit and training the best pilot possible for it, since the stakes are so high.
>>
>>14237658
>budging

budget*
>>
>>14236561
Shining opening up its panels did it better than Unicorn doing it.
>>
Mobile fighters can say fuck you to physics pretty easy, and are capable of endurance and attacks far beyond the scope of UC tech, even ridiculously good pilots like Char and Amuro would realistically get their asses handed to them by some mobile fighters.
>>
>>14237713
The damage tolerance of some mobile fighters are pretty low though, even a normal beam sabre or beam rifle can do them in. It's the top tier fighters that would be very dangerous.
>>
>>14237713
Which non-G pilots would make good G Fighters? I know Graham Acker can use the God Finger if he's given the God Gundam.
>>
>>14237746
Kamille did karate
>>
>>14237776
he went down when fighting wong so he probably wouldn't do well

gym ghingingham looks like a musclebound fight-happy guy with the appropriate attitude, so he might do well
>>
>>14237737
>even a normal beam sabre or beam rifle can do them in

That's no different than every other MS ever.
>>
>>14237228
Amuro Ray and Char Aznable
>>
>>14237790
But Gym already has a suit with a form of Shining Finger on it.
>>
File: 1461479520713.jpg (44 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1461479520713.jpg
44 KB, 515x600
>>14237746
>Which non-G pilots would make good G Fighters?

Look no further.
>>
>>14237713
It's always hilariously awesome whenever a game gives you on-foot Domon and Master Asia. Too bad it's just for a stage or two usually because they're super OP.
>>
>>14237820

Shining Finger is not exclusive to G, anon.
>>
>>14237820
Turn X doesn't have an "actual" shining finger though. It's more like a giant flame-laser thrower that he calls a Shining Finger.
>>
>>14236561
Domon can punt skyscrapers, and he's considered weaker than a Gundam. And God can literally jump out of Earth's orbit, so I don't imagine that many Gundams will be be a match.
>>
File: gb2feat.png (322 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
gb2feat.png
322 KB, 700x355
>>14237824
gundam breaker games generally have shining, god, master and nobel avaiable (and also that burning TRYhard gundam).

All of those are op as fuck because attack speed, self buffs and godlike damage.

In exvs/vs games all they do is running fast, screaming and doing superfast melee combos.
>>
>>14238142
Not sure about the other games, but Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 gave God Gundam the highest possible stats in every category except Ranged Attack. Not even Nu and Strike Freedom can match it.
>>
The closest God Gundam analog in U.C. would probably be a semi-hax green psycoframe Unicorn, just stopping short of top shelf Newtype bullshit like going beyond the time, regenerating and blocking giant lazors. Though given the chance I'm sure Domon can cook up new kung-fu techniques from his ass with roughly the same results.
>>
Well, their feats suggest they should be able to do whatever the fuck they want in space, but thinking about it """realistically""", wouldn't the more martial-arts based fighters have a hard time adjusting their shit in space? I mean obviously that's not true in the show itself but wouldn't it be weird adapting all your moves in a zero-g environment?
>>
>>14238302
>Domon can cook up new kung-fu techniques from his ass with roughly the same results

Well he does fit into that suit rather well...
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.