[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KILL COMMAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Kill_Command.png (3 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Kill_Command.png
3 MB, 2880x1800
Anyone know about this movie? I just watched it, it was /m/ as fuck, and very well done too.

Good mecha content, good effects, good camerawork, good acting, good directing, good action.

The only thing lacking was the story, which was not bad but was just thin.
>>
It was pretty damned garbage.
>>
>>14236038

I will check it out. Looks cool. Is this a UK movie? I love budget movies that blow it out of the water. Reminds me of Dredd or something.
>>
File: 6b09d08769113.57260e33553ac.jpg (187 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
6b09d08769113.57260e33553ac.jpg
187 KB, 1240x775
Here's a page with designs, VFX before and afters, and other such fun.

http://jameslapsley.prosite.com/30331/1389019/production-design/kill-command
>>
File: [email protected] (232 KB, 1320x990) Image search: [Google]
MultiArm_concept-660x495@2x.jpg
232 KB, 1320x990
The "Multi-Arm" command robot was pretty neato.
>>
File: Kill-Command.png (280 KB, 832x426) Image search: [Google]
Kill-Command.png
280 KB, 832x426
>>14236062
>I will check it out. Looks cool. Is this a UK movie?

It seemed pretty American to me, but I can't say for sure. Too lazy to research it.

>I love budget movies that blow it out of the water. Reminds me of Dredd or something.

Me too, yeah, that's totally what this is.
>>
>>14237374
Minus the
>blow it out of the water
part, that is
>>
>>14237560

It didn't look or feel like a low budget movie. It was very impressive. The story was really minimal, but other than that it was surprisingly solid.
>>
>>14236038

So the girl ended up being an AI and going against them because of the power of the human spirit she possessed despite being an AI I assume? The trailer looked pretty generic honestly.
>>
>>14240165
Yeah just looks like yet another Blomkamp-type of thing that looks a bit too scary to be feelgood but without being straight-up horror either. Not my stuff.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.